What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

What a cute face.......

haha she was one of my all time crushes (she has gotten somewhat older now though)....if you see her "j'en ai marre" dance song....you will see why (its not just her face hehe)....maybe a bit too risque to post here lol

@django @Zibago @Hell hound @friendly_troll96

Yes don't know what she was saying but it was catchy tho

its a lot of word play on lolita...hope you know what a lolita is hehe (kinda dressed up as one in the vid)...she keeps the lyrics just within the boundaries I have to say (j'en ai marre is more explicit and direct but still mostly use indirect imagery like "poisson rouge")....but enough implication here as well ;)

She got more beautiful with the age though just like mahanoor baloch... :fie:

Never said her ageing is bad lol. Its just different now from the unadulterated crush I had on her when she was in her late teens early 20s (I am younger than her by cpl years so its all good hehe).

Really enjoyed her music a lot too without the visuals.

Yes i can see why it would be a terrible idea to post it here :lol:

Yah @django is the forefront explorer on where the boundaries lie nowadays ;) I only chart safely behind that hehe.

I'm a sucker for power metal. Powerwolf, Blind Guardian, Sabaton, Sonata Arctica, and so on.

You posted this as I am listening to my Judas Priest....almost seems classical now heh.

Might as well be. I was 7 when that Blind Guardian concert was held. Judas Priest? Great music, but way before my time.

Blind Guardian I really like because of their folk influences.

Oh! I just found this:o:! Great sound. Weird video.

Back
Top Bottom