What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@Nilgiri check this too

:yay:Tumi amar:yay:

Wow this one even better. Loved the folksy riff (2:40ish) in the middle especially....wish it went longer. Bengali I find like Telugu and cpl other languages lends itself best to clean folk music...just from the way the words sound.

I like old school folk type music the best now that I think of it. Modern stuff that fuses it in well somehow always much appreciated :D

:yay:Tumi amar:yay:

Wow this one even better. Loved the folksy riff (2:40ish) in the middle especially....wish it went longer. Bengali I find like Telugu and cpl other languages lends itself best to clean folk music...just from the way the words sound.

I like old school folk type music the best now that I think of it. Modern stuff that fuses it in well somehow always much appreciated :D
Tumi amar= you are mine :D

Tumi amar= you are mine :D

Yah I got that meaning! Yay Bengali I knoz it!

images

check the music video of the song, specially the girl.. ahem ahem :P
also this song, currently Minar is big hit now

No fair you know my main weakness....how ever did you know? :P

As for 2nd one, a good solid tune there! The beginning tuneage reminded me a bit of one my favourite classics:

But then again I find a similarity between nirvana's smells like teen spirit and the futurama theme....and some ppl find me crazy for that lulz.

No fair you know my main weakness....how ever did you know? :P

As for 2nd one, a good solid tune there! The beginning tuneage reminded me a bit of one my favourite classics:

But then again I find a similarity between nirvana's smells like teen spirit and the futurama theme....and some ppl find me crazy for that lulz.
good night, time to sleep.. z z zz

I watched one of best movie from India
Gangs of Wessaypur , part 1 and part 2. 1 of the song awsome ...
Brilliant performance .

Back
Top Bottom