What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

That Swedish folk song was pretty nice. It was different.

Do you like traditional folk? Without the modern instruments?

Ya, that's too heavy for me, I guess. I suppose we Americans are softies. :D

There's some good heavy metal coming out of the States too. Ceremonial castings and Nightbringer are two of my favs... you are wimps though:p:.

GzsT66u.png

Polandball never lies. That was Norway in the 90s, the early years of Black Metal which Norway pioneered (Sweden went the Melo Death route). Several high profile murders, including that of Mayhem's front man Euronymous and multiple church burnings poxed that era.

1st-West-Denmark-church-burning-Sept.-9-1937.jpg

Not a pleasant time honestly.

This is the only somewhat hardcore European rock song I can remember right now:

Do you like Rammstein? Eisbrecher is similar. I kind of like them, but am not to into the industrial scence, with the exception of KMFDM:

Do you like traditional folk? Without the modern instruments?

This is pretty good too! 8.5/10! I love folk songs when they're done well. Traditional music has always been a favorite of mine, even when performed with a few modern twists:

Do you like Rammstein? Eisbrecher is similar. I kind of like them, but am not to into the industrial scence, with the exception of KMFDM:

Wow, that was great! I really like this, 9/10 :cheers: . Definitely a keeper, and they do remind me a lot of Rammstein.

There's some good heavy metal coming out of the States too. Ceremonial castings and Nightbringer are two of my favs... you are wimps though:p:.

Probably, I wouldn't know though. The closest I really came to metal was "Nu metal" It wasn't really metal though, more like metal-ized mainstream alternative.

Ya, we're wimps:

Polandball never lies. That was Norway in the 90s, the early years of Black Metal which Norway pioneered (Sweden went the Melo Death route). Several high profile murders, including that of Mayhem's front man Euronymous and multiple church burnings poxed that era.

1st-West-Denmark-church-burning-Sept.-9-1937.jpg

Not a pleasant time honestly.

:o: Yikes, I thought the cartoon was just exaggerating. Well, I'm glad that's not the case anymore.

In America, the 1990s were pretty harmonious when compared to previous decades. However, crime in major cities rapidly declined from the astronomically high rates seen in the 1980s and 1970s. As a result, the earliest years of the '90s had high crime rates, but they came down quickly, and by the late 1990s, crime rates were relatively low.

Anaal Nathrakh - Hold Your Children Close and Pray for Oblivion

MESHUGGAH - Bleed

Iperyt - Freed From Failure

Red Cell - Silent Noise

S.I.T.D. - Laughingstock (Remix By The Retrosic)

tumblr_n6xl4kBDbB1tzlc6mo1_500.gif

Red Cell - Silent Noise

that would make great gym music
where this is more to my tastes.

p.s. dont listen to this whilst driving you'd be doing 100mph in a 30mph zone. well thats if your golf buggy can go that fast.:p:

or a bit of sandra n

p.s. dont listen to this whilst driving you'd be doing 100mph in a 30mph zone. well thats if your golf buggy can go that fast.:p:

Golf buggy:o::o::o:!!!

:angry:

Oh I can do 100mph. I might have a ticket or two to prove it too:D.

that would make great gym music
where this is more to my tastes.

Reminds me or E Nomine or Nox Arcana.

Might put me to sleep If I'm driving:p:. Not enough bass.

Thrashing ? Wats fun in that . heavy metals makes my ear go bleed ..duh !/

It's a Norwegian thing. Hail Santa and all that.

Hail-Santa.jpg

Golf buggy:o::o::o:!!!

:angry:

Oh I can do 100mph. I might have a ticket or two to prove it too:D.

Reminds me or E Nomine or Nox Arcana.

Might put me to sleep If I'm driving:p:. Not enough bass.

It's a Norwegian thing. Hail Santa and all that.

Hail-Santa.jpg
ppftt ............you want to know something really weird i saw one of those teslas today on the a59. good god its ugly. i think of it as an iphone. on the road. please tell me you dont have an iphone.

there was a swedish singer who's song was nothing but bass, i cant find it but i will let you know.

what about archangle

Back
Top Bottom