What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Vikings TV series is one of the few I dont skip through the music intro no matter how much I watch lol.

MOAR... GIVE ME MOAR, GIVE ME MOAR :D

Wardruna does most of the music from Vikings, like this song:

Most, if not all of their music, relates to Norse and Germanic Folklore.

Faun is less traditional, but combines old folk with modern instruments, similar to Garmarna:

There are a few single artists that play good Norse inspired music as well:

Yes, i always liked the songs sung by the soldiers themselves rather than any singer..
I want indian army to do something like this
@Robinhood Pandey @Nilgiri

I always enjoyed original USSR version so much more (as anti-communist I am).....the words "sovietsky soyuz" just flowed so well....and always enjoyed "paaaaartiya lenina" as well hehe

But keeping the theme music (and some of the verses as well) means Russia truly identifies itself as the successor state of the mighty Soviet Union.

I always enjoyed original USSR version so much more (as anti-communist I am).....the words "sovietsky soyuz" just flowed so well....and always enjoyed "paaaaartiya lenina" as well hehe

But keeping the theme music (and some of the verses as well) means Russia truly identifies itself as the successor state of the mighty Soviet Union.
Exactly sir, i also like them a lot despite being very anti Communist..i have to agree the Communist do propaganda very well..i also like katyusha, the sacred war and other Soviet songs also...
BTW have you heard this Soviet gameplay song?
@Hell hound Red alert 3 gameplay song..

Exactly sir, i also like them a lot despite being very anti Communist..i have to agree the Communist do propaganda very well..i also like katyusha, the sacred war and other Soviet songs also...
BTW have you heard this Soviet gameplay song?
@Hell hound Red alert 3 gameplay song..

Wow nice one.

I never played Red Alert 3....I only played original Red Alert (and original CnC that predated it) extensively (growing up back in the days of DOS computer haha) and some Red Alert 2 as well...a few other CnC games too (generals and such...before running out of time/interest of computer games)

Hell march theme is still stuck in my head.

Katyusha is excellent song for sure. It can always cheer me up. Also really love V Put:

Actually too many to post here. What are your favourites @vostok ?

Wow nice one.

I never played Red Alert 3....I only played original Red Alert (and original CnC that predated it) extensively (growing up back in the days of DOS computer haha) and some Red Alert 2 as well...a few other CnC games too (generals and such...before running out of time/interest of computer games)

Katyusha is excellent song for sure. It can always cheer me up. Also really love V Put:

I like listening to nationalists songs of countries or groups..its like learning about their extreme feeling towards their country..i have listen to many nationalists and military songs and these are my favorites from various countries
SERBIA
Israel
USA- this one is military
Hezbollah
Pakistan , this one also military
Russia, there are many..but the sacred war is my favorite..you can hear it as i can't post more than six media in a post.
All songs are with English lyrics

Wow nice one.

"Polyushko pole", "Sacred War" and "Black Raven" (old Russian song).

I like listening to nationalists songs of countries or groups..its like learning about their extreme feeling towards their country..i have listen to many nationalists and military songs and these are my favorites from various countries
SERBIA
Israel
USA- this one is military
Hezbollah
Pakistan , this one also military
Russia, there are many..but the sacred war is my favorite..you can hear it as i can't post more than six media in a post.
All songs are with English lyrics

Hezbollah lulz. Totally random, but I getcha. Have fun with the music.

"Polyushko pole", "Sacred War" and "Black Raven" (old Russian song).

I know the first two, I agree these can easily be anyones favourites. For others that are interested:

Polyushko Pole I find for me actually has much influence from part of Borodin Prince Igor ending theme.

Yes I will surely miss red army choir after the recent tragedy :(

Black Raven I just listened to now. I realised that I do know this song after all, it was used in some old cartoons and such that I watched as a small kid....esp the theme between 2.00 to 2.10 and again at 3.00 minute mark:

I know the first two, I agree these can easily be anyones favourites. For others that are interested:

Polyushko Pole I find for me actually has much influence from part of Borodin Prince Igor ending theme.

Yes I will surely miss red army choir after the recent tragedy :(

Black Raven I just listened to now. I realised that I do know this song after all, it was used in some old cartoons and such that I watched as a small kid....esp the theme between 2.00 to 2.10 and again at 3.00 minute mark:

And I also like the old Russing song "Cliff" by Leonid Kharitonov and Alexandrov Ensemble
Very powerful one

And I also like the old Russing song "Cliff" by Leonid Kharitonov and Alexandrov Ensemble
Very powerful one

Yes I am a big fan of L. Kharitonov. Hence I have heard this song before alongside all the other famous ones he did.

A very distinct and powerful baritone.

I remember this particular song was used in something I watched many years back, but I can't remember what it was.

Yes I am a big fan of L. Kharitonov. Hence I have heard this song before alongside all the other famous ones he did.

A very distinct and powerful baritone.

I remember this particular song was used in something I watched many years back, but I can't remember what it was.
I think you will like this one - old Cossack song "Oy, to ne vecher" (Ah, it is not yet evening)

Back
Top Bottom