What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Achi baat nahi mere bahi. So you're really into western classical? I've really never known any Pakistani who's into WC.
Not TOOOO much. I mean, i am not the one who will catalogue them by composer and all, i do love to hear the music and who wont like Mozart or Bach? :) So in that way yes you can say that i like western classic. Had an opportunity to listen to it live a couple of times and that was epic. Left me speechless.

This particular piece, i searched this on Shazam and shared the details. Not that i knew about it already :)

Not TOOOO much. I mean, i am not the one who will catalogue them by composer and all, i do love to hear the music and who wont like Mozart or Bach? :) So in that way yes you can say that i like western classic. Had an opportunity to listen to it live a couple of times and that was epic. Left me speechless.

This particular piece, i searched this on Shazam and shared the details. Not that i knew about it already :)
What did you listen to?

What did you listen to?
:P Have NO idea! :D
It was in Berlin and i made friend with a local guy there that i met on train who was coming from Cologne to perform. He played violin and he invited me to that opera house or music dome thingy. It was good but seriously the intro was all in German and i have no idea who the composer was :P

I would have that brochure and event card somewhere in my bag i think.

@Nilgiri

Are you watching the British mini-series Victoria? There was some dance music in the 2nd episode, probably waltz. I was wondering if you knew anything about it?

Back
Top Bottom