What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

fascination with them began at a similar age
My facination began real young. You probably missed this as I assume your younger but older members might recall Valiant, Battle, Victory comic books. I began to buy these when I was about 7. There were characters like Helllman of Hammer Force with his Tiger Tanks. From there I went on to read books.

"Cross of Iron"
Love it. If your talking about James Coburn Sargent Stiener and Maximilian Schell as the "Junker" officer. Love the ending "Where the Iron Crosses grow". First time I saw it the scene where they capture Russian female soldiers bathing gave me wild dreams. I was young.

England right
Yes.

My facination began real young. You probably missed this as I assume your younger but older members might recall Valiant, Battle, Victory comic books. I began to buy these when I was about 7. There were characters like Helllman of Hammer Force with his Tiger Tanks. From there I went on to read books.

Love it. If your talking about James Coburn Sargent Stiener and Maximilian Schell as the "Junker" officer. Love the ending "Where the Iron Crosses grow".

Yes.
Yes Steiner with James Coburn and the brilliant Maximilian Schell playing a aristocratic Prussian military officer who will do anything but fight to get the Iron Cross.kudos

@The Sandman @Kaptaan
Cross of Iron into

LOL I must say I've seen her perform better than this. Way better! :lol:

LOL :lol: I haven't watched her "better performances" but have heard a lot of praise for them so am considering checking them out too......but I adore her :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom