What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

SubhanAllah, Kaan aur dil kay parday hilaa kar rakh diye. Ye heera pata nahi kesay nazro se ojhal rahaa. . Ab app ki zindaghi mai tehraao ana chahye thora Qibla. Ye sunna hai ?

Yaar tehrao kuch pehlay hi ziaada hai. :lol: No I haven't. Thanks for sharing. :)

I wonder what the world would have looked to had they won the war or even if they never launched barbarosa. BTW the song i uploaded wenn wir marschien was used by the might 6th army which captured Paris, when they paraded in Paris, a few years later the 6th army was all but wiped out in Stalingrad.kudos bro

if they never launched barbarosa
Doesn't matter if they had launched it or not because Stalin would've attacked Germany in late 1942 early '43 anyway
I wonder what the world would have looked to had they won the war
Trust me it would've been a lot more different than today's world esp for Muslims :)

was all but wiped out in Stalingrad
:( sad here i would say Hitler did a terrible mistake he could've saved the 6th army if he had allowed his Generals to take control in that situation i blame that fat Hermann goring for this :angel:

Doesn't matter if they had launched it or not because Stalin would've attacked Germany in late 1942 early '43 anyway

Trust me it would've been a lot more different than today's world esp for Muslims :)

:( sad here i would say Hitler did a terrible mistake he could've saved the 6th army if he had allowed his Generals to take control in that situation i blame that fat Hermann goring for this :angel:
I doubt Stalin would have attacked, I know their are some revisionists in history who are claiming this, but after seeing how Hitler had smashed through western Europe Stalin would not even let his generals build up their defenses as not to antagonise the Fuhrer besides the fact that Stalin had massacred many of his top military officers in mindless purges.
Their certainly would not have been any refugees in Europe thats for sure lol.
Manstein if memory serves me correctly sent an expeditionary force to try to punch a whole through the Soviet lines but they were unable to. As for Goring he promised he could supply them yet the Luftwaffe never even came close to achieving their objectives.kudos BTW bro a lot of folks have immense respect for the German war machine as do I and certainly yourself, but the truth is Nazism is a very ungodly ideology with their ideas all based on the superiority of the German Volk, genocide and slavery of others....in the end the thousand year Reich barely lasted over a decade.

This is strange but we all share interest in German military history. I must have been 14 when I read a book on Operation Barbarrosa complete with map templates etc. And yes 6th Army suffered terribly with General Paulus. The last fight at the tractor plant in Stalingrad is epic.

I was keen collector of Airfix kits and I had Me-109s, Heinkels, Dorniers, Tigers, Panthers when I was young. Kids don't do that anymore but every penny I got as kid I collected toward my next purchase. Anyway better steer back to the music ...

but the truth is Nazism is a very ungodly ideology
Well at this i will say media plays a crucial role in what people will and should think and it's your opinion about them and i obviously am no one to say anything about it but still i will say do take a look at unbiased sources and try to get the view point of other party too :) now lets get back to topic before we both get a warning :D:lol:
I was keen collector of Airfix kits and I had Me-109s, Heinkels, Dorniers, Tigers, Panthers when I was young.
:( man you're so lucky you live in England right? i still want to collect all of them but there is no way to buy these things here in KSA :cry::cry:
Edit- as i don't want to post more off topic comments you guys do watch this mini tv series called Generation War you can say it's a German version of band of brothers though it does not show 1 German soldier killing 100's of Soviet soldiers do watch it it's divided in 3 parts @django @Kaptaan

Last edited:
This is strange but we all share interest in German military history. I must have been 14 when I read a book on Operation Barbarrosa complete with map templates etc. And yes 6th Army suffered terribly with General Paulus. The last fight at the tractor plant in Stalingrad is epic.

I was keen collector of Airfix kits and I had Me-109s, Heinkels, Dorniers, Tigers, Panthers when I was young. Kifs don't do that anymore but every penny I got as kid I collected toward my next purchase. Anyway better steer back to the music ...
True @Kaptaan , my own fascination with them began at a similar age ,read book after book on them, always had a fascination with the Eastern front from Stalingrad-Kursk-Battle of Budapest culminating in Battle of Berlin btw for all diehard fans of the eastern front need to watch Sam Peckinpahs "Cross of Iron" my all time favourite war movie which captures the mood and the brutality of the Eastern front brilliantly, @The Sandman you should watch this movie I am sure you will become enamoured with it as I was when I first saw it.kudos

Well at this i will say media plays a crucial role in what people will and should think and it's your opinion about them and i obviously am no one to say anything about it but still i will say do take a look at unbiased sources and try to get the view point of other party too :) now lets get back to topic before we both get a warning :D:lol:

:( man you're so lucky you live in England right? i still want to collect all of them but there is no way to buy these things here in KSA :cry::cry:
Anyway bro before we get back to music author david Irving will certainly agree with you.kudos

Back
Top Bottom