What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Just so you know...I AM NOT SO DUMBBBBBBBB. :confused:
You did not have to make it so OBVIOUS to me. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Yes you better CLOSE your eyes and listen to that song.:angry:
Khush?????

I'm not saying u are. Let it be gone.

right... so your quarrel is ended, i gather. :D

A thing of beauty is a joy forever they say.
Aishwarya looked so good in that song.

she did indeed.

Reminds me of an old ad...

i prefer her in the new l'oreal ad where she looks blossomed now that she doesn't have to be model-thin : :D

Aishwarya rai 2015 L'Oréal Total Repair 5 Ad - YouTube

LAL SLAAM TO MY COMRADE IN ARMS @jamahir :D

laal salaam and green flag, comrade !! :D

Lal-Salaam.jpg

lal+salam.jpg

freedom_bhagat_singh_1147155740686558093.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

158857.jpg

the song rightly mentions that idiot, ambani, who has built probably the ugliest house in the world, that 25-storey bookcase-shape "antila"... would he have read a single sensible book in his life??

ambani has earned his haraam billions from the salaries of idiotic indian software engineers and the spendings of harmful mba students.

the film "chakravyuh" from which your posted song rings true, should be re-released this year in 2016... the film has relevance especially now, with the suicide of dalit activist, rohith vemula, and other injustices continuing in india as they did since 1947.

you must read up about "gaddar", a revolutionary balladeer/singer from the south indian state of andhra pradesh ( which was recently bifurcated ) and whose capital is hyderabad in whose central university rohith vemula was student of :

Gaddar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i didn't see the film when it was released but should it be released now i will attend the screening to show my solidarity with the indian anti-capitalist anti-reactionary struggle.

Hi,

Toto Cotogno---one of my favorite songs----. I got a story for it---.

One of my friends---shahi ji---my roommate utah----in the 80's---he would have a line of women wanting for him----and I would wonder at his magnetism---.

Till I saw Toto's song on you tube a few years ago----just a twin copy of him.

@markhoor

L'aitaliano --- it is such a beautiful song---and every time I play it---I enjoy it immensely even though I did not know the meanings----but get the gist that it is all about of love of Italy---.

This video with english sub titles explains it beautifully---and Toto's voice---just smashes the ball out of the park---even my kids love the song.

Thank you.

And if you have not heard this song---enjoy

Hi,

Toto Cotogno---one of my favorite songs----. I got a story for it---.

One of my friends---shahi ji---my roommate utah----in the 80's---he would have a line of women wanting for him----and I would wonder at his magnetism---.

Till I saw Toto's song on you tube a few years ago----just a twin copy of him.

@markhoor

L'aitaliano --- it is such a beautiful song---and every time I play it---I enjoy it immensely even though I did not know the meanings----but get the gist that it is all about of love of Italy---.

This video with english sub titles explains it beautifully---and Toto's voice---just smashes the ball out of the park---even my kids love the song.

Thank you.

And if you have not heard this song---enjoy

You have a class believe me...hats off

Billie Holliday----The very thought of you-----I see your face in every flower

Ohhhh---from such a long time ago----

Dean Martin---my all time favorite---Gentle on my kind

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom