What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

:astagh:

i listened to it till maybe 50 seconds and didn't understand much of it, nor did i understand the videography. :lol:

my turn now... i really like some of this short song, "strangers in the night" by frank sinatra, one of the very few english songs i know... a golden oldie from this golden oldie ( me :D )...

280sw007883.gif

Gen,

I be pimpin.

Japanese style.

LOL!

I know you know this song... ;)
I don't know man, lil wayne, bird man, not quite my taste, I do like lolipop and a few other songs, but this isn't one of them.

I'm not feeling rap these days, not many good artists, a few good ones here and there, mainstream I only really like Macklemore right now.

guys listen to this (one of my fav songs)

I don't know man, lil wayne, bird man, not quite my taste, I do like lolipop and a few other songs, but this isn't one of them.

I'm not feeling rap these days, not many good artists, a few good ones here and there, mainstream I only really like Macklemore right now.

thts wrong on so many levels..:lol:

JK

@Nihonjin1051 buddy i tagged you in a thread..

guys listen to this (one of my fav songs)

thts wrong on so many levels..:lol:

JK

@Nihonjin1051 buddy i tagged you in a thread..

Beautiful....!!! His voice is soothing. What's the lyrics saying by the way ?

Yea i agree with you about rap nowadays. I like the rap / hip hip from like 2000-2010. Those were the good days...

Back
Top Bottom