What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Been there?

sadly never... it is that place for which some mughal court poet said those famous farsi lines...

"gar firdous ba-roohe zaminast
haminasto haminasto hamin ast."

:lol: you're too much.

commie au naturale !!!

She did a fantastic job in saathiya and honeymoon travels. She was always good but not meant for a mainstream movie or may she never chose to be one. I luv her.

of course "honeymoon travels"... i had forgotten that one... she is the sympathetic wife.

by the way, her husband was played by vikram chatwal, son of the american desi hotelier, sant chatwal, who quite hobnobbed with bill clinton.

though vikram plays a gay in the film, he actually looks like a straight playboy... i wouldn't let my wives anywhere near him. :lol:

I've been watching Mtv (international) since a kid, i remember long long back Rahul Khanna and Nonee (if am not wrong) were the VJs on MTv. And i remember him teasing his chinese counterpart as No-knee. lol
but that was long longggg back, actually it was elder my brother who used to be watching it. hehehe

some of my just-former colleagues from high school were keen watchers of mtv... this was 1995, i think... ooh, i just let my age be known.

on DD2 I guess?
Yeah i remember that.

dd-1, actually... dd-2 wasn't available freely outside of metros.

I love most her movies. :)

i liked barfi but didn't even want to watch "mary kom"... she should have rather done a film on irom sharmila rather than some violent muscle queen.

There was a time when I used to call myself just an Indian...guys tried all sorts of tricks to know which state I belonged to. I even refused to give my email id to anyone back then because I was sure if i interacted with members beyond this forum then soon my posts on the forum would be judged. But then Onam happened! And there was no way i would not have wished the guys a happy onam, i did it by shocking 2 mallus (of pdf) on FB. For some time they both could not believe I was a mallu. :lol:
I really luv the surprised look on others face.

well, one thing is you are the opposite of that "strange" akheilos/talon.

and i can do a one-up on you... i call myself "a human". :enjoy:

and why are you on fake-book?? though i must confess, i go on fb ( without being a member, mind you ) to look at the latesht fotus of the object of my obsession and to gather intelligence about her. :ashamed:

I'm sorry for similar privacy reasons i had not given you my id, back then I didnt know you much.

you still have not, ghaddaar !!!

And somehow I was sure you're not gonna quit so soon. You're quite a fighter!!! Lol

thanks. :-)

and i will convert some pdf'ers to commie kind.

I luv Nusrat Fateh ali khan. Afreen Afreen is one of my fav.

well, some of my generation remember lisa ray in that vid. :ashamed:

Now try this... AR Rahman's music and Nusrat Fateh ali Khan's voice (though his part comes after the 1st 1min) @jamahir

i felt very sad at two places in the vid... the child being taken out of a earthquake-collapsed building and the female victim of famine in "sub saharan" africa, quite movementless, not able to open her eyes.

sadly never... it is that place for which some mughal court poet said those famous farsi lines...

"gar firdous bar roohe zaminast
haminasto haminasto hamin ast."
A line from Jodha akbar?

by the way, her husband was played by vikram chatwal, son of the american desi hotelier, sant chatwal, who quite hobnobbed with bill clinton.
Is it??
I wasnt aware.

though vikram plays a gay in the film, he actually looks like a straight playboy... i wouldn't let my wives anywhere near him. :lol:
True!!:agree:
some of my just-former colleagues from high school were keen watchers of mtv... this was 1995, i think... ooh, i just let my age be known.
I know you must be somewhere between 32-36.
dd-1, actually... dd-2 wasn't available freely outside of metros.
Oh! is it?
well, one thing is you are the opposite of that "strange" akheilos/talon.
lolz
Shes good, but dont for an argument with her, I would suggest. :)
and why are you on fake-book?? though i must confess, i go on fb ( without being a member, mind you ) to look at the latesht fotus of the object of my obsession and to gather intelligence about her. :ashamed:
I follow a lot of science/defence/news pages on fb, and on my true id its like social newspaper, everyone updating photos etc etc...you remain connected to all. lol
you still have not, ghaddaar !!!
Give me yours I'll email you back.
well, some of my generation remember lisa ray in that vid. :ashamed:
was that blue eyed girl Lisa Ray? didnt know.

A line from Jodha akbar?

i don't remember it in that film... i think that poet came after akbar's time, possibly during jahangir's time.

i found some of those farsi words in this kashmir tourism ad... nicely done song, vid and music...

was that blue eyed girl Lisa Ray? didnt know.

umm... i didn't notice her eyes before... i will watch in hq again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom