What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

@Blue_Eyes

"mareez-e-ishq" actually sounds like some of the 90's songs, like from the aamir film, "dil hai ki maanta nahin" ( what do you say, @45'22' ?? ) ... it is an okay type, and i liked the heroine ( what is her name?? :D )... also, aap mera dharam bhrasht karna chaahti hain kya, with all the daaru scenes in the song?? :D
lol aap bhi maulvi ji ban gaye.. I mean ab dekhne se bhi dharam bhrasth ho gaya :p:
again aapko gaane se zada heroine pe maja aaya?? :D
"isqyaun"... is that really your choice for me?? :D
so?? Aap buddho wali harkatein mat karo,, warna mujhe time nahi lagega aapko uncle kehne mein :rofl:
one of my fav song,, DJ pe bajao kabhi,, I like dishkiyaaun dishkiyaaun :p:

now my little selection for you, oldies and recents...

1. "aadat", the original album record, by atif aslam... i also recommend to you his singing of this song in his appearance on "comedy nights with kapil"... it is longer and much more beautiful, with his guitaring and the show's very good stage musicians... the show version seems not available online so don't miss that episode on tv.

2. "aap ki yaad aati rahi raat bhar", a desi-classical-based long-seeming and beautiful song from the film, gaman... sung sublimely by chaya ganguly...

3. "baadalon se kaat kaat ke" from the film, satya... beautiful lyrics and music, sung finely by bhupinder singh...

4. "tose naina laage", from the film, anwar... three singers and beautiful, all of it... also, listen to the other song from the same film, "maula mere maula"... watch the film too...

5. "zihale masti makun baranjish", from the film, ghulami... beautiful lyrics... i have used the below lines in my, well, flrting... :angel:

"woh aake pehlu me aise baithe
ke shaam rangeen ho gayi hai

zara zara si khili tabiyat
zara si ghamgeen ho gayi hai".

what do you know which can come close to that in expressing feeling?? :enjoy:
except zihale masti,, I din't like others :-)
and

I like these oldies

Last edited:
According to me.....it was not like a 90s song
90s song were somewhat like this

what you say is true, but about picturization... your song is indeed like most of those govinda songs which in turn were inspired by jeetendra songs picturization which in turn were inspired by tamil/telugu songs picturization.

i was talking about lyrics... remember your posting of the song from "dil hai ki maanta nahin"??

Btw the name of actress is Mannara Chopra
Actual name Barbie Handa

She is cousin sister of priyanka Chopra and she also comes up in the Gaana Ad

very pretty... i had read about her but hadn't seen photos.

lol aap bhi maulvi ji ban gaye.. I mean ab dekhne se bhi dharam bhrasth ho gaya :p:

you are right... i said a bit too much.

again aapko gaane se zada heroine pe maja aaya??

:ashamed:

so?? Aap buddho wali harkatein mat karo,, warna mujhe time nahi lagega aapko uncle kehne mein :rofl:

no, please... i take back my words. :D

your new selection...

"main zameen pe hoon" somehow reminded me of "subah subah yeh kya hua"... i think you will like...

the amrita rao song reminded me of a even better song of hers.. "tum mile jaane dil ko mere kya hua"...

"har sawaal ka jawaab nahi mil sakta"... nice sentiments... and there is another song from "rang"... "tujhe na dekhoon to chain", nice song and with the beautiful divya bharti who died so tragically...

"mausam ne kaha phoolon se" goes like a nursery rhyme. :lol: but i must say, kareena looks nice in that saree.

there is a raj babbar song which has a military connection... the film is dehleez and is about a love triangle of a lady and her two suitors who are military officers... the song is "ek adhoori si mulaaqat".

"mausam suhana"... didn't like it.

but these are personal selections after all. :-)

what you say is true, but about picturization... your song is indeed like most of those govinda songs which in turn were inspired by jeetendra songs picturization which in turn were inspired by tamil/telugu songs picturization.

i was talking about lyrics... remember your posting of the song from "dil hai ki maanta nahin"??

very pretty... i had read about her but hadn't seen photos.

you are right... i said a bit too much.

:ashamed:

no, please... i take back my words. :D

your new selection...

"main zameen pe hoon" somehow reminded me of "subah subah yeh kya hua"... i think you will like...

the amrita rao song reminded me of a even better song of hers.. "tum mile jaane dil ko mere kya hua"...

"har sawaal ka jawaab nahi mil sakta"... nice sentiments... and there is another song from "rang"... "tujhe na dekhoon to chain", nice song and with the beautiful divya bharti who died so tragically...

"mausam ne kaha phoolon se" goes like a nursery rhyme. :lol: but i must say, kareena looks nice in that saree.

there is a raj babbar song which has a military connection... the film is dehleez and is about a love triangle of a lady and her two suitors who are military officers... the song is "ek adhoori si mulaaqat".

"mausam suhana"... didn't like it.

but these are personal selections after all. :-)
tum mile was a nice choice :tup:

Back
Top Bottom