What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Yes I understand the lyrics very well...I speak Malay as a 2nd language....and I am better at it over my own local tongue! :ashamed:

That song of peterpan got super famous and well I had it on repeat while in my BSc....was looking for it but had forgotten the lyrics and just googled it

@Indos in Malay I prefer Nasheeds like the following
:

Yeah, our artists I heard are famous in South East Asia, specially in Singapore/ Malaysia/ and (and just recently I think for Thailand) since long time ago and up until now, both for singers and movies, we do have that charisma :partay:

I never heard Singaporean can penetrate our market here :p:

This one for instants, our female artist Raisa has concert in Singapore (the place where you reside) last year :azn:

Listening to this I actually felt this to be kinda true: 'Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.'

@Indos :ashamed:

Yeah, our artists I heard are famous in South East Asia, specially in Singapore/ Malaysia/ and (and just recently I think for Thailand) since long time ago and up until now, both for singers and movies, we do have that charisma :partay:

I never heard Singaporean can penetrate our market here :p:

This one for instants, our female artist Raisa has concert in Singapore (the place where you reside) last year :azn:

Yea I think the only one who gave a shake to the Indonesian market was prob Siti Nur Haliza but that was when she started....after that she became ordinary too :unsure:

Last edited:
Listening to this I actually felt this to be kinda true: 'Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.'

@Indos :ashamed:

Looks like a combination of Rap Music with Nashid :devil:

Back
Top Bottom