What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

One very old Pakistani song ... just love the simplicity and meaningful lyrics & off-course the voice of Singer ...

You have the same musical taste as my younger brother...!! lol!

I'm not ready to turn thirty:cry: (that and getting married means that I no longer control the radio), trying to keep some semblance of youth:lol:... well, except I hate young people music too:p:.

Young people have no taste. Now stay off my grass:butcher:.

I'm not ready to turn thirty:cry: (that and getting married means that I no longer control the radio), trying to keep some semblance of youth:lol:... well, except I hate young people music too:p:.

I hear you man. I wish i could go back to 2011 again. When I was still 25. LOL!

Remember this hit back in 2010-2011?

;)

I hear you man. I wish i could go back to 2011 again. When I was still 25. LOL!

Remember this hit back in 2010-2011?

;)

Yeah, back when music was kind of good, now we have crap!!!

Time for war against young people. Freedom from bad music!!! Unfortunately this means you and I are now at war too8-). Unless you want to team up against @Armstrong then I suppose I can overlook your transgression.

We'll have a nice soundtrack though:

Hmmm? That's not quite apocalyptic enough

That's better

:butcher:

:devil:

Yeah, back when music was kind of good, now we have crap!!!

Time for war against young people. Freedom from bad music!!! Unfortunately this means you and I are now at war too8-). Unless you want to team up against @Armstrong then I suppose I can overlook your transgression.

We'll have a nice soundtrack though:

Let's take on @Armstrong first, then, we can have our final battle, America-San......

:D...:mad:

Back
Top Bottom