What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

btw zootinali, I was listening to some Bodo songs, I liked this one can you translate the first line of the song.
he he :angry:the song dance and makeup is sooo bollywoodish ,:sick:
the song is in western dialect and my bodo is little weak.
the song says "thulungapurini some beautiful place/garden where women dance something something.....bodo sikhila(bodo girl)":D:lol:
i will give you proper translation tomorrow after consultation with my cousin.

this bodo song is near proper ,except for harmonium , all musical instruments used are traditional and native

Last edited:
I can understand.Bangladeshi food is awesome and it has some world best landscapes too :)

lol! talking about Amal reminds me of one time he was teaching me how to cook kajali macher jol (spelling?) he had asked me to get some tuna for the meat. So i went to the market to get tuna, some pork, and chicken (i wanted him to choose what he wanted). It was then that i had found out what 'halal' is and he told me that pork is a 'no no' for his country. But kajali macher jol dish is one of my favorite bengali dishes. :happy:

he he :angry:the song dance and makeup is sooo bollywoodish ,:sick:
the song is in western dialect and my bodo is little weak.
the song says "thulungapurini some beautiful place/garden where women dance something something.....bodo sikhila(bodo girl)":D:lol:
i will give you proper translation tomorrow after consultation with my cousin.

Ya do share with us. I never heard of Bodo people till now ! So interested now.

this bodo song is near proper ,except for harmonium , all musical instruments used are traditional and native

This song is good except I don't like the music of harmonium. My uncle had a harmonium as he liked music but I always find Harmonium irritating except if its used as a minor instrument in the song.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom