What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Love it! Is this Assamese ? Nepali ? Wow !
I actually find Nepali language very melodic ! Ever heard of the Nepali version of "Take me to your heart" ?
I truly LOVE it !

the song is in English:angel:
and the band is from North East India ,not Nepal , state of Mizoram to be precise..:enjoy:

I think RD Burman is half tripuri and SD burman is half manipuri... "Dev Burman" :enjoy: just saying ,though not completely sure

btw zootinali, I was listening to some Bodo songs, I liked this one can you translate the first line of the song.

btw zootinali, I was listening to some Bodo songs, I liked this one can you translate the first line of the song.

Such small little ladies...lol.

Cute dance moves tho. :)

Btw, may i ask what is the symbolism of a nose piercing ?

Such small little ladies...lol.

Cute dance moves tho. :)

Btw, may i ask what is the symbolism of a nose piercing ?

only one of the ladies is short. nose is pierced to wear extra jewelery on nose and gold chain between nose and ears.

That song is my Bangladeshi Bondhu @BDforever 's one of the favorite song too :-)

ha ha ha. really? that song is so classic for me. I even have it in my old Rio mp3 player back in 2005/2006. LOL!

i never knew the lyrics, but the tone, the background music is so very cool to the ears. Very light listening.

The instrumentals used, too. Its very airy, light, calming. :)

ha ha ha. really? that song is so classic for me. I even have it in my old Rio mp3 player back in 2005/2006. LOL!

i never knew the lyrics, but the tone, the background music is so very cool to the ears. Very light listening.

The instrumentals used, too. Its very airy, light, calming. :)
I am sure here we will not miss any good Japanese music too.:cheers:

I think RD Burman is half tripuri and SD burman is half manipuri... "Dev Burman" :enjoy: just saying ,though not completely sure

you messed up, SD Burman was a Manipuri and Tripuri(Tripura's royal family) while his wife(RD Burman's mother) was a Bengali.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom