What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

I am listening this song these days, because I have broke up with my girl friend... :) :laughcry: :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gal Sun Ja by SYMT

993998_683669464979688_1398952637_n.jpg

I am listening to possibly all the sad songs and why do people post the youtube links only give us an alternative as well.

I am listening to possibly all the sad songs and why do people post the youtube links only give us an alternative as well.

random people may have common liking that's why the links. Anyway, I am a huge fan of Pakistani songs. So we shouldn't keep each other away from our favorite ones. Or whatever the mood be at a particular time.

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=29954" target="_blank">cloud_9</a></u> Start dedicated thread for Punjabi songs dude

What do you have against Hindi/Urdu songs. your are being :sniper: ethnictarian ... We specifically broke off from Punjab on the basis of language. Gandase chal jayenge yahan pe !!!!!

random people may have common liking that's why the links. Anyway, I am a huge fan of Pakistani songs. So we shouldn't keep each other away from our favorite ones. Or whatever the mood be at a particular time.

No what i meant was that we here in Pakistan can't access youtube hence the request for the alternative.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom