What's new

What Actually Imran Khan Did Outside Court? Mobile Footage..Shame on MediaW

Lol FTW...How media distorts reality...This is what really happened outside the court which was then portrayed all day how Khan pulled and pushed away the security guard..!

@Oscar @Windjammer @Devil Soul @Zibago @Rashid Mahmood @Horus @Dazzler @Kaptaan
The Push you are referring to happened @ Jalsa, i saw the same report on TV which clearly stated that Khan stopped , talked to the guy & asked his Political Secretary to take this guy's Civil ID to find out what he wants...

The Push you are referring to happened @ Jalsa, i saw the same report on TV which clearly stated that Khan stopped , talked to the guy & asked his Political Secretary to take this guy's Civil ID to find out what he wants...
Nope...The same video was going viral on facebook with no voice that Khan pushed this guy...I saw on SAMAA channel about it, they were saying Khan pushed this poor security guard just because he was asked to carry a security pass...! This video cleared all those stupid allegations...!

Nope...The same video was going viral on facebook with no voice that Khan pushed this guy...I saw on SAMAA channel about it, they were saying Khan pushed this poor security guard just because he was asked to carry a security pass...! This video cleared all those stupid allegations...!
Well i have not seen the Vid on FB or Samma, i saw it on GEO..... :-)

Its dangerous how media can play with people's minds. They can easily be the biggest blackmailers in the world.
The destroy peoples reputation without thinking for a second about the repercussions. Shame on them.

Samaa has lost its reputation and now its Gamaa :cheesy: News. If something positive happens these days, they will always portray it as Negative. They show no reports from KPK province as if KPK doesn't even exist in their books.
PEMRA should take notice at this irresponsible and negative reporting done by Gamaa. I also salute Geo on good and sincere Reporting. :D:tup:

Samaa has lost its reputation and now its Gamaa :cheesy: News. If something positive happens these days, they will always portray it as Negative. They show no reports from KPK province as if KPK doesn't even exist in their books.
PEMRA should take notice at this irresponsible and negative reporting done by Gamaa. I also salute Geo on good and sincere Reporting. :D:tup:
the same geo that issued fake apologies hmm

Patwaris are notorious for lies and false propaganda
Its not limited to one party. PTI also used that lady Seemabia aka Foji ki beti to score some political points. When the whole video emerged the lady was seen carrying a rock that she was threatening to hurl at the male policemen. And when the lady policewomen tried to stop her she wrestled with her rather than giving up

Media is involved in 'manufacturing consent' since 99.9% people are usually not at the spot of the incident which allows media to manipulate it for good or bad

the same geo that issued fake apologies hmm
this is the first time they didn't fabricated the story. Congratulate them. :partay::tup:

Its not limited to one party. PTI also used that lady Seemabia aka Foji ki beti to score some political points. When the whole video emerged the lady was seen carrying a rock that she was threatening to hurl at the male policemen. And when the lady policewomen tried to stop her she wrestled with her rather than giving up
This is how democracies are run, we could learn something from them. The police didn't bully the massive crowd. A peaceful protest and a referendum against the corrupt president of South Korea.
_92289798_036237402-1.jpg

_92289802_036237422-1.jpg

The PTI lady worker retaliated to the police aggressively, because she was getting bullied by Police officers. And she also didn't do anything wrong. Peaceful Protest is the right of every citizen of Pakistan.

this is the first time they didn't fabricated the story. Congratulate them. :partay::tup:

This is how democracies are run, we could learn something from them. The police didn't bully the massive crowd. A peaceful protest and a referendum against the corrupt president of South Korea.
_92289798_036237402-1.jpg

_92289802_036237422-1.jpg

The PTI lady worker retaliated to the police aggressively, because she was getting bullied by Police officers. And she also didn't do anything wrong. Peaceful Protest is the right of every citizen of Pakistan.
Now if you think I am new to Pakistan and the Pakistani style of politics (PTI no exception) then you can show me such candle holding pics :)

My point actually was not at all about justifying actions of the protesters or that of Police. I emphasized solely on the point how a half picture can be damaging to the truth

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom