What's new

Taria Ali's Commentary

I've read your posts with great interest and I do believe that all points raised are valid. I admire your passion and love for the country, we're all patriots and even if we don't always share same pov's we remain united.

IN ORDER TO FACE THE WORLD AND ITS CONSPERICIES ...

UNITED WE SHOULD REMAIN ........

ok i agree, i'll unite with you and we'll fight it together.

im not being manipulated, this is what I think needs to be done to make my Pakistan a better place for my country men to live! yes, we arent as die hard as our ancestors were, and yes Pakistan deserves better than what WE are giving it. So lets stop fighting and join hands, thoughts and words to make Pakistan top the world ranking! lets live like a Nation! lets live like real Pakistanis!

Pakistan Zindabad!

Not only a forum but a place to understand the need for Unity among ourselves..

:pdf: --------> :pakistan:

He became far too leftist for my liking.

From what I have read of him, and by him, as a Leftist myself, I find him middle of the ground.

Havent met him since but I have followed his carrier.

Have you read his book series, the Islam Quintet, and if so, what do you think of it ??

From what I have read of him, and by him, as a Leftist myself, I find him middle of the ground.

Have you read his book series, the Islam Quintet, and if so, what do you think of it ??

Since the Islamic Quintet is essentially 5 books and the first book “ Shadow of the pomegranate trees” was published as early as 1992, but since I never thought Tariq Ali was much of historian and I was too busy during my working years, I restricted me to the books by serious historians rather than a ‘Historical fiction’.

Understand it was re-issued a few years ago in the combined form of 5 books, but I haven’t had the opportunity of buying it. I would do so one of these days.

Back
Top Bottom