What's new

What 99% of Arabs don't know about ,The History of Saudi Arabia

i donno dude.......
u mean he didnt believe in what he said? that would be awkward:D

Ill explain in simple terms. Jesus was christ (thus the name christianity) and the religion as it is today only came into existence around 100 years after he died . before that they were jews following jesus and his teaching

That answer was golden !!! The second photo is the prophets mosque which has the prophets grave AND HOME .....truly priceless .

I tell you what I think I know what your problem is other than are very much ignorant I think your also awali which makes Even more sense . Awalis are not even muslim to begin with so that's why you don't know the prophets mosque Eveb if it hit you in,the face

what about other places that are important to Islam? watch the video, it talks about how Saudi "Arabia" destroyed places and there was a place where the Jews were beaten by the Prophet, Saudi "Arabia" destroyed it, because it showed the defeat of the Jews... tell me more about that battle and that place...

and everyone that exposes the truth becomes an Alawi? oh what the heck then... why not... ahahahha

what about other places that are important to Islam? watch the video, it talks about how Saudi "Arabia" destroyed places and there was a place where the Jews were beaten by the Prophet, Saudi "Arabia" destroyed it, because it showed the defeat of the Jews... tell me more about that battle and that place...

and everyone that exposes the truth becomes an Alawi? oh what the heck then... why not... ahahahha

Are you talking about Khaybar? O o

Ill explain in simple terms. Jesus was christ (thus the name christianity) and the religion as it is today only came into existence around 100 years after he died . before that they were jews following jesus and his teaching
OKEY BRO
I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!
FORGET IT:lol:

you know more and more you prove to be mentally deranged . What significance to muslims and islam is a place where people were beaten ?? do we need to pray to it .NO . do we do ummrah and hajj to it .NO . so pray tell what does destroying a place where the jews were beaten mean to ISLAM.

you know more and more you prove to be mentally deranged . What significance to muslims and islam is a place where people were beaten ?? do we need to pray to it .NO . do we do ummrah and hajj to it .NO . so pray tell what does destroying a place where the jews were beaten mean to ISLAM.

Nothing, even their so-called holy shrines were opened to them :coffee: But, last time we opened these holy " shrines ", we ended up being blown up by the same freaks who begged us to open them :coffee:

its HISTORY... in Syria we have a lot of castles and battle areas that still open to remember our ancestors... it is a good thing to remember our ancestors and what they did... so you don't care that the Prophet of Islam was victorious?

its HISTORY... in Syria we have a lot of castles and battle areas that still open to remember our ancestors... it is a good thing to remember our ancestors and what they did... so you don't care that the Prophet of Islam was victorious?

explain to me how where prophet muhammad (pbuh) was victorious counts as a location of religious importance . a castles and battle areas just that . they hold no signifiance to islam . just admit your out of depth on this one as you are on almost everything

explain to me how where prophet muhammad (pbuh) was victorious counts as a location of religious importance . a castles and battle areas just that . they hold no signifiance to islam . just admit your out of depth on this one as you are on almost everything

Back
Top Bottom