What's new

‘We’ve taken control of stadium’: PDM workers forcefully enter Multan rally venue

I will take on all of you. One by one or all at once. You guys decide

Was Covid19 hibernating when government was campaigning in GB violating ECP code of conduct?
What is new about that? Why don't you ask the government to seal off the stadium for 2 weeks and provide food from Ehsas Langar
PEMRA much
NRO happened 2 years ago

I don't know about that but TLP massacres should be investigated
Lmao so you are saying 2 wrongs make 1 right ? Govt accepted they did wrong and even cancelled their jalsas as well as other such public gathering stuff not even in GB campaign but also after recommendation of NCOC...

And you want govt to seal of the stadium with people inside for 2 weeks so and provide them food and what if few of them have covid and spreads in all of em ?

and NRO happened ? More like elected govt came...

TLP massacre as well as all others especially Model Town one...

Standard PTi logic spotted !!

There is a reason why this government cannot be tolerated and its reason is her fascist support base who wants to use brutal force to silence political voices.

PTI shouldn’t hold rallies either. All the parties were campaigning in GB. They were all wrong. In this case the error comes from the top. I will agree that Imran Khan has to share blame in this for not leading by example. His party are wrong to hold any rallies during this time. No one should be holding any kind of mass rally or gathering

I want the other parties to reform and protest and challenge the PTI on the issues so we have a real democracy that focuses on the needs of the people and national development.

The heat ray is was a non-lethal means to disperse a crowd, but you are correct, it shouldn’t be used. The prime minister should lead by example and apologize (not being sarcastic) to bring the people into confidence, not asking them to do as he says and not as he does.

parliament
is irrelevant and non functional. it has till yet failed to throw out the French ambassador.
NRO happened ?
amnesty schemes followed by whistle blower programs amongst others completed the grand NRo
PTI shouldn’t hold rallies either. All the parties were campaigning in GB. They were all wrong. In this case the error comes from the top. I will agree that Imran Khan has to share blame in this for not leading by example. His party are wrong to hold any rallies during this time. No one should be holding any kind of mass rally or gathering

I want the other parties to reform and protest and challenge the PTI on the issues so we have a real democracy that focuses on the needs of the people and national development.

The heat ray is was a non-lethal means to disperse a crowd, but you are correct, it shouldn’t be used. The prime minister should lead by example and apologize (not being sarcastic) to bring the people into confidence, not asking them to do as he says and not as he does.

The people are protesting misgovernance and lack thereof. That's democracy for you right there.

The government is already struggling to make sense of its own given Covid19 relief package to the Supreme Court.

Free and fair elections is only when they win.

Why don't they voice it in parliament instead?
20 years from now imagine Imran becomes corrupts and brings his whole family in politics including his grandsons and becomes like nawaz sharif..will his diehard supporters leave him..of course not they will cling to the imran khan they knew 30 years ago...

thus i just pity those people who still have the image of that young fierce man(nawaz sharif) ...the same man who guided pakistan through 1990 crisis(and earned his estate in the process)..

Now this doesnt make sense for IK as he is too old to change but when nawaz sharif joined politics he was as young as bilawal..(yes he became finanace minister in 1980(40 years ago he was just 30 years old)

Maryum..well she was borne this way..God save all pakistanis from her...

Last edited:
I will take on all of you. One by one or all at once. You guys decide

Was Covid19 hibernating when government was campaigning in GB violating ECP code of conduct?
What is new about that? Why don't you ask the government to seal off the stadium for 2 weeks and provide food from Ehsas Langar
PEMRA much
NRO happened 2 years ago

I don't know about that but TLP massacres should be investigated
Sorry but you are not only trolling but missinforming as well.

Had government imposed restriction in GB then same people would have boycot the elections. Plus the corona cases were 1 third to half at that point of time. It was equal treatment to all.

There is no evidence or NRO 2 years back. No cases closed. JT is still facing inquiries. PMLQ and MQM cases are all open. On the contrary relief are given to pmln by courts in hudibiya case.

So stop spreading lies.

Had government imposed restriction in GB then same people would have boycot the elections.
There are no ifs and buts in governance. There is no evidence scientific or otherwise that Covid19 peaks at government convenience.

Government should have introduced and experimented E-Ballot if it had brains and motivation to deliver their mandate.
On the contrary relief are given to pmln by courts in hudibiya case.
I think you have a different understanding of what NRo constitutes of in legal and political terms.

The people are protesting misgovernance and lack thereof. That's democracy for you right there.

The government is already struggling to make sense of its own given Covid19 relief package to the Supreme Court.

Be that as it may, there needs to be a different way to protest then this kinds of large gatherings. The same number of people spread out in a field with signs and their leaders on a nearby stage, with the media called in to cover it is one way to protest and not spread the virus. By all means they should protest, but in this time when the risk of spreading the virus is high, and our resources are limited, leaders have to take into account the risk to the people of using the old methods, and become innovative, especially young leaders.

There are no ifs and buts in governance. There is no evidence scientific or otherwise that Covid19 peaks at government convenience.

Government should have introduced and experimented E-Ballot if it had brains and motivation to deliver their mandate.

I think you have a different understanding of what NRo constitutes of in legal and political terms.
None of your statements have any scientific reasoning or prove. You imposed your opinion on others as facts.

There is a difference in opinion and fact.

What you are stating about NRO is your opinion. No facts on ground. Whereas with pmln and ppp relief was given in the form of law called NRO. Any hard evidence against this fact i am listening.

Regarding corona, again your opinion rather than facts. At the time of election pandemic was in control. Our hospitals had free beds available. I check the data on almost daily basis. But now facts are diffrent. Hospitals are getting full. These are facts.

Government and opposition both are not serious ..Just yesterday Asad umar did gathering in Sindh while opposition has never stopped it ....either government should establish it's rit or stop this mockery to gain media attention

Government and opposition both are not serious ..Just yesterday Asad umar did gathering in Sindh while opposition has never stopped it ....either government should establish it's rit or stop this mockery to gain media attention
It was a small limited people gathering. U should check the pics. It was with sops.

Only few chairs and people in a garden of a house placed at distance from each other.

It was a small limited people gathering. U should check the pics. It was with sops.

Only few chairs and people in a garden of a house placed at distance from each other.
Siraj ul jaq also doing jalsa today but there is no obstruction and statement by the government ...there only focus is PDM ...while I agree with government that there should not be jalsa but then it should do it without pick and choose otherwise it will only reflect political point scoring ....non serious attitude ...government should establish it's rit instead of coming and passing statements ...

Great make that stadium place for these people along with this senseless leadership as quarantine keep them for 1 week and force all oppositions to feed them. after one week they sud have corona test and after result they sud be release from their. No media coverage allowed once they are quarantine.

Siraj ul jaq also doing jalsa today but there is no obstruction and statement by the government ...there only focus is PDM ...while I agree with government that there should not be jalsa but then it should do it without pick and choose otherwise it will only reflect political point scoring ....non serious attitude ...government should establish it's rit instead of coming and passing statements ...
Devil lies in details.

U r comparing lower dir with multan.

Even during the harshest lock down of may and april there was no lock down in areas like dir.

Common bro we all know how things work in areas like dir. PTM is holding anti government anti establishment and anti state gatherings in areas like these and government dont stop them.

Dont compare apple with oranges

Devil lies in details.

U r comparing lower dir with multan.

Even during the harshest lock down of may and april there was no lock down in areas like dir.

Common bro we all know how things work in areas like dir. PTM is holding anti government anti establishment and anti state gatherings in areas like these and government dont stop them.

Dont compare apple with oranges
Sir leave it ...as I said it's just pick and choose and then playing with all other variables to justify the acts...it's quite the thing every government impose restriction on opposition... There was not even quite hard restriction on Peshawar jalsa... We all know how it will be play out in Multan and lahore ...nothing new it's just politics being played by government and opposition

Sir leave it ...as I said it's just pick and choose and then playing with all other variables to justify the acts...it's quite the thing every government impose restriction on opposition... There was not even quite hard restriction on Peshawar jalsa... We all know how it will be play out in Multan and lahore ...nothing new it's just politics being played by government and opposition
Politics or no politics. Is it right time to do a jalsa ? Government might be using this tactics to stop opposition but on part of opposition is it right to call for huge gatherings ? Hospitals in karachi are already full. Big hospitals like agha khan, abbasi shaheed, indus are full and now diverting patients. In such a situation who in right mind could call for such gatherings unless they want corona to spread?

Why cant u see opposition wants to damage economy to take revenge from PTI. During the first wave they were unanimous on not opening the economic activity. In second wave they are unanimous that big gatherings should be allowed. Who will suffer if corona exceeds to the rate that all our hospitals get out of capacity? Are we ready for another complete lock down. Opposition wants economic lock down as it suits them.

What do u want as common man of Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom