What's new

‘We’ve taken control of stadium’: PDM workers forcefully enter Multan rally venue

Politics or no politics. Is it right time to do a jalsa ? Government might be using this tactics to stop opposition but on part of opposition is it right to call for huge gatherings ? Hospitals in karachi are already full. Big hospitals like agha khan, abbasi shaheed, indus are full and now diverting patients. In such a situation who in right mind could call for such gatherings unless they want corona to spread?

Why cant u see opposition wants to damage economy to take revenge from PTI. During the first wave they were unanimous on not opening the economic activity. In second wave they are unanimous that big gatherings should be allowed. Who will suffer if corona exceeds to the rate that all our hospitals get out of capacity? Are we ready for another complete lock down. Opposition wants economic lock down as it suits them.

What do u want as common man of Pakistan?
as a common Pakistani I want government to stop it's own jalsa and all opposition parties without descrimination and playing politics on it.

as a common Pakistani I want government to stop it's own jalsa and all opposition parties without descrimination and playing politics on it.
Here i agree with u. But i dont find any jalsa from government side.

U cant call jalsa to a meeting of a few dozen people in environment under SOP

Kinda sums up our situation
There is no right and wrong
We only have sharifs and IK followers
Screenshot_20201129-161431_Chrome.jpg

Clearly you dont
Otherwise i would have just said it

Kinda sums up our situation
There is no right and wrong
We only have sharifs and IK followersView attachment 691906

Clearly you dont
Otherwise i would have just said it
Or put it other way around. There r people who are done with existing systems and rebelling and then there are others who are benefitting from the system and are in favor of its continuation without worrying about the long term impact.

You are not the authority to decide ...I believe .....
"i would have said so" meant you would have said so if you were against jalsas, you would simply said so rather then making up weird explanations blaming what happened months ago or what the govt did before, we have second wave now not three months ago

Or put it other way around. There r people who are done with existing systems and rebelling and then there are others who are benefitting from the system and are in favor of its continuation without worrying about the long term impact.

Agree. Best thing the govt is doing is ignoring all these retards, and proceeding forward. Let these people scream as much as they want. They had no issues profiting off the poor. Now that exploiting is being stopped, they are crying. Pretty sure the user that gave the positive rating would even sell his mother if it meant making some money.

It seems corrupt opposition parties don't give a shit about taking the law into thier own hands, Sorry but the Provincial government has failed to maintain thier writ. May as well let the opposition do what they want.

Be that as it may, there needs to be a different way to protest then this kinds of large gatherings. The same number of people spread out in a field with signs and their leaders on a nearby stage, with the media called in to cover it is one way to protest and not spread the virus. By all means they should protest, but in this time when the risk of spreading the virus is high, and our resources are limited, leaders have to take into account the risk to the people of using the old methods, and become innovative, especially young leaders.

Pakistan is a politically mature country. Its populace has seen wars and civil disobedience movements and shutdowns and lockdowns and long march and short aprils.

People will always take to the streets in a social system where justice is mistress of the rich and the elite. There will always remain a sense of marginalisation in some sections of the alleged 250 million citizens.
None of your statements have any scientific reasoning or prove. You imposed your opinion on others as facts.

There is a difference in opinion and fact.

What you are stating about NRO is your opinion. No facts on ground. Whereas with pmln and ppp relief was given in the form of law called NRO. Any hard evidence against this fact i am listening.

Regarding corona, again your opinion rather than facts. At the time of election pandemic was in control. Our hospitals had free beds available. I check the data on almost daily basis. But now facts are diffrent. Hospitals are getting full. These are facts.

Doctors and Hospitals never declared the pandemic to be in control nor contained. The public health sector has remained overwhelmed ever since the start of the pandemic. It is not my problem that government refuses to disclose that for political reasons or general outlook reasons.

Has the government released any such numbers which can pattern out the Covid19 trace and spread?

The collection of amnesty schemes partnered with NAB legislature changes already completed the NRo process.

Pakistan is a politically mature country. Its populace has seen wars and civil disobedience movements and shutdowns and lockdowns and long march and short aprils.

People will always take to the streets in a social system where justice is mistress of the rich and the elite. There will always remain a sense of marginalisation in some sections of the alleged 250 million citizens.

Doctors and Hospitals never declared the pandemic to be in control nor contained. The public health sector has remained overwhelmed ever since the start of the pandemic. It is not my problem that government refuses to disclose that for political reasons or general outlook reasons.

Has the government released any such numbers which can pattern out the Covid19 trace and spread?

The collection of amnesty schemes partnered with NAB legislature changes already completed the NRo process.

Again bunch of lies. Ever heard of dr zafar mirza ?

Again bunch of lies. Ever heard of dr zafar mirza ?

Ever wondered why he was removed and ever wondered why no follow up on charges levelled against him?

He was importing Indian anti lice shampoo and oil from India at the height of first wave while saying the population is young so its good news.

Ever wondered why he was removed and ever wondered why no follow up on charges levelled against him?

He was importing Indian anti lice shampoo and oil from India at the height of first wave while saying the population is young so its good news.
Stay on topic. The current topic is pandemic. Stay to the topic. He was doctor and announced that pandemic is in controlled. I can share statements of other doctors as well. Will u accept your statement was wrong? Or will you keep lying?

Stay on topic. The current topic is pandemic. Stay to the topic. He was doctor and announced that pandemic is in controlled. I can share statements of other doctors as well. Will u accept your statement was wrong? Or will you keep lying?

Do you have a graph which can point out that the pandemic got controlled due government measures?

I wouldn't take Mr. Mirzas words as gospel truth since he kept the border opened putting faith in herd immunity from the onset before forced into adapting different methods of control and maintain.

Do you have a graph which can point out that the pandemic got controlled due government measures?

I wouldn't take Mr. Mirzas words as gospel truth since he kept the border opened putting faith in herd immunity from the onset before forced into adapting different methods of control and maintain.
Now again change of instance. First u r asking for a doctor statement now u r saying i dont rely on dr zafar mirza. Make up your mind.

Ok what about WHO statement naming Pakistan in top 7 countries in controlling pandemic?

Yes i do have graphs numbers and data but u r making claim against statement of an advisor, who and government so its u who have to provide data to prove your point.

So share the data to support your allegation otherwise u r simply lying.

WHO is a failed organisation. The organization failed to provide real time information which led to worldwide spread of the SARS CoV2.

Make up your mind.
I came here with my mind made.
Yes i do have graphs numbers and data but u r making claim against statement of an advisor, who and government so its u who have to provide data to prove your point.
Provide the numbers that proves GoP had it under control the spread. GoP still doesn't know who was Patient Zero in Pakistan and when.

Back
Top Bottom