What's new

Western media spreading lies about CPEC: Chinese envoy

https://www.t-online.de/

https://www.tagesschau.de/

https://www.zdf.de/nachrichten/heute-journal

https://www.faz.net/aktuell/

show me a single report of your claim in some of germany mainstream media... as I said... the only topic about China is the tradewar with USA... and a footnote sometimes the protets in Hongkong all in all China is at least in Germany no topic in the mainstream media, in Spain were I life now you read heare absolutly NOTHING about China ... in Germany they sometimes make fun about the incompetent Berlin city controlled build projects like the Berlin airport and they compare that to China were it took 4 years to plan and build and open and fully funtcion airport... and here it took decades and huge ammount of money and it is still not open

Sure, it is the US who is mostly obsessed with China, whereas Europe has retained some degree of autonomy.

At least most European leaders are smart enough to not sacrifice their own country's interest on behalf of the US.

You do know that your presence in this topic is unwanted.

The primary question of this topic is not Germany. The primary question of this topic is how China and Pakistan ought to counter Western propaganda against CPEC.

Stop polluting this thread.

There is a huge hole in the US financial/banking system, and the debacle is too big to be stopped at this point.

In order to save themselves to be engulfed by this coming financial crisis, the US will do everything to cannibalize the European interests. That's why some European leaders have no choice to get closer with China and to accept the 5G standard from Huawei. It is not because they like China, but for the sake of the future of their own country. They don't want the children of their own country to be stuck in a dead end and to also become the human sacrifices for the US.

By natural habits, 100% of white European leaders would prefer to get closer with white Americans than with Chinese. But some European leaders have foreseen that the followship to the US will lead them to nowhere but to a no way out dead end. Whereas the followship to China is the guidance for the survival in the future.

That's why some European leaders eventually choose the rational survival instinct over the irrational racism.

Those who still against China are those who still got blindfolded by the tribal racism.

Last edited:
There is a huge hole in the US financial/banking system, and the debacle is too big to be stopped at this point.

In order to save themselves to be engulfed by this coming financial crisis, the US will do everything to cannibalize the European interests. That's why some European leaders have no choice to get closer with China and to accept the 5G standard from Huawei. It is not because they like China, but for the sake of the future of their own country. They don't want the children of their own country to be stuck in a dead end and to also become the human sacrifices for the US.
Oddly enough, I was just at the mosque school today for my children and was talking politics with another fellow father, an Arab gentleman. He said something that I have always been professing...MUSLIMS ACROSS THE GLOBE ABSOLUTELY MUST SUPPORT CHINA UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCE...China is the ONLY nation that save the world from america's zionist onslaught...China just has ONE weak point...OIL! first, oil supply route was the weak point but that its no more thanks to direct, secure supply through Pakistan, that's where CPEC plays the definitive role, no more going under us navy's nose through south pacific. so now, america wants the very source of oil & gas supply to China to fall apart, i.e. saudi Arabia, uae & iran etc all fall apart by going to war with each other, putin & our PM Imran Khan were just on a trip to saudi Arabia and presented proof to them that it was the american cia that attacked the saudi oil refineries, not iran. The danger to China is not over...if God forbid, the two countries go to war with each other or fall into an arab spring of sorts, the oil & gas supplies will come to a grueling halt and will bring China's industry down to its knees.

THIS MUST NOT HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT THE COST!!! Pakistan knows this, which is why there is such a large Pakistani military & intelligence presence in saudi Arabia & dubai...

Oddly enough, I was just at the mosque school today for my children and was talking politics with another fellow father, an Arab gentleman. He said something that I have always been professing...MUSLIMS ACROSS THE GLOBE ABSOLUTELY MUST SUPPORT CHINA UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCE...China is the ONLY nation that save the world from america's zionist onslaught...China just has ONE weak point...OIL! first, oil supply route was the weak point but that its no more thanks to direct, secure supply through Pakistan, that's where CPEC plays the definitive role, no more going under us navy's nose through south pacific. so now, america wants the very source of oil & gas supply to China to fall apart, i.e. saudi Arabia, uae & iran etc all fall apart by going to war with each other, putin & our PM Imran Khan were just on a trip to saudi Arabia and presented proof to them that it was the american cia that attacked the saudi oil refineries, not iran. The danger to China is not over...if God forbid, the two countries go to war with each other or fall into an arab spring of sorts, the oil & gas supplies will come to a grueling halt and will bring China's industry down to its knees.

THIS MUST NOT HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT THE COST!!! Pakistan knows this, which is why there is such a large Pakistani military & intelligence presence in saudi Arabia & dubai...

China is not an oil-rich nation per capita, but definitely not in a desperation mode. And the hypersonic weapons will secure China's supply line.

BTW, the support from the Muslim world is still great appreciated and necessary, since it will help China to reinforce this relative shortcoming.

And China's action on Iran should be understandable, and hopefully the Muslim world could put this Sunni/Shia rivalry issue aside for now.

Last edited:
China is not an oil-rich nation per capita, but definitely in a desperation mode. And the hypersonic weapons will secure China's supply line.

BTW, the support from the Muslim world is still great appreciated and necessary, since it will help China to reinforce this relatively shortcoming.

And China's action on Iran should be understandable, and hopefully the Muslim world could put this Sunni/Shia rivalry issue aside for now.
GOD I hope so!

By the way, that IS the plan...Pakistan will keep the oil & gas production in ksa/uae secure will China keeps the oil & gas production in iran secure. Let's hope it stays that way...

There is a reason why the Americans threaten with terror against CPEC. The reasons are all stated in your post. This is exactly what the Americans fear. CPEC provides China an alternative safe passage. Pakistan is seen empowering China. CPEC also is the first important prioritised project in the chain of OBOR nations. If this project succeeds it sends a message across the globe. Success can be replicated elsewhere.

The US has every stake in failing CPEC. Indian misgivings are an entirely seperate matter. US and Indian opposition to CPEC have different reasons.

There is a reason why the Americans threaten with terror against CPEC. The reasons are all stated in your post. This is exactly what the Americans fear. CPEC provides China an alternative safe passage. Pakistan is seen empowering China. CPEC also is the first important prioritised project in the chain of OBOR nations. If this project succeeds it sends a message across the globe. Success can be replicated elsewhere.

The US has every stake in failing CPEC. Indian misgivings are an entirely seperate matter. US and Indian opposition to CPEC have different reasons.
india is proving to be more of a liability than an asset to america given india's utterly clumsy intelligence service, pathetic military performance & exposed terror activities! explains why the u.s. has started to distance itself from india.

GOD I hope so!

By the way, that IS the plan...Pakistan will keep the oil & gas production in ksa/uae secure will China keeps the oil & gas production in iran secure. Let's hope it stays that way...

China's oil supply line will be greatly diversified in that way, plus China's own strategic reserved oil fields from Xinjiang and East/South China Sea, and the US should have no capability to threaten China's oil supply.

Now the CPEC is still expanding in a super fast pace but with very low profile, but don't expect the troublemakers would just leave it alone.

China's oil supply line will be greatly diversified in that way, plus China's own strategic reserved oil fields from Xinjiang and East/South China Sea, and the US should have no capability to threaten China's oil supply.

Now the CPEC is still expanding in a super fast pace but with very low profile, but don't expect the troublemakers would just leave it alone.
Agreed...need to remain forever on guard, even sleep with one eye open.

Agreed...need to remain forever on guard, even sleep with one eye open.

Meanwhile, China is economy is start to become disengaging with the US economy, and this is becoming an inevitable trend.

China's dependence on the CPEC will also become greater, thus deeper economic ties with Pakistan and the Muslim world.

Meanwhile, China is economy is start to become disengaging with the US economy, and this is becoming an inevitable trend.

China's dependence on the CPEC will also become greater, thus deeper economic ties with Pakistan and the Muslim world.
ultimate solution to this global issue is to isolate the u.s. force it to realize that it has to take the backseat on the global scale. otherwise it's economy would be made to suffer. these only ace card they have is that their dollar is the central currency of global trade...strong countries like China, Pakistan, Russia and others have started parting way with the dollar and conducting trade in their own local currency. the gcc states need to be babied away from their dependency on the dollar but with most of their national wealth sitting in american & european banks, that would be a challenge and needs to be worked on a sustained scale.

“CPEC is not going to guarantee a complete turnaround in the economy of Pakistan, but it is a small part of it. China is making a huge investment on a partnership basis. We are helping Pakistan in various sectors including education, agriculture, social development, technology transfer, etc.”

But is CPEC still the "game-changer" for Pakistan it was once claimed to be?

strong countries like ....., Pakistan, ......

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sorry, I couldn't stop myself.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ave started parting way with the dollar and conducting trade in their own local currency.
& China will do this with the help of a strong country & economy like Pakistans.
Wow, the delusions of grandeur.
Would you as a person pick RMB over $$'s. I highly doubt. Ha Ha

Back
Top Bottom