What's new

western chinese provinces are not freebies

bushsuck

New Recruit

Reaction score
There is a small group of muslim terrorists operating in western provinces intending to carve an empire from foriegn lands.

some claim it was once muslim...

before Han dynasty, before the rise of china, it was HUN, where acestors of attila the hun lives...

but trade with the west was important, to both china and the huns, china to gain profit by trading, Huns by looting...

so the huns are no more... they packed up their things and moved to europe, to fight with romans, a bette choice... in so doing they left the territories to china, spoil of war.

the new western province were established... it became a penal colony(kinda like england with australia)...

Then the golden age of Tang, chinese territories extended to afghanistan... THIS, this is where they meet the muslims, a new power, expanding toward both directions...

Fate? perhaps, but whatever the reasons, many Tang generals were foriegn in origin: this includes the grand marshal...a muslim(unclear if he was a convert or original). so civil war broke, the chinese withdrew from western conflict to quell the rebels(and of course supply maintanace were no longer possible)... leaving the territory along with many superior craftsmen to the muslims. incidentally muslim technology improved dramatically after this period.

so they invade... unfortunately for them, the civil war was over. Although a crippled empire, defeating the muslims was no great challenge, chinese historical records simply wrote: invaders from beyond the border were repelled by 20000 strong.

Chinese presence remained, even though the chinese did not. infact, buddhaist statues remained in afghanistan till 2001, when the talibans decided to destroy them:"All we are breaking are stones". Ironically, that is exactly the same thing the americans say everytime they break a mosque. what goes around, come around, I supose.

so where do the chinese muslims come from? well... there are muslims in america too, I supose they deserve independence too? there are chinese muslims in many cities, so when u cry foul, try to remember that the word "chinese" come before the word "muslim". All the chinese military is doing is simply to remind them of that, and of course stopping them from blowing up more stuff... The world turns, what was may yet be again, Perhaps a new Tang will emerge, perhaps...

bushsuck said:
so where do the chinese muslims come from? well... there are muslims in america too, I supose they deserve independence too? there are chinese muslims in many cities, so when u cry foul, try to remember that the word "chinese" come before the word "muslim". All the chinese military is doing is simply to remind them of that, and of course stopping them from blowing up more stuff... The world turns, what was may yet be again, Perhaps a new Tang will emerge, perhaps...

Who are u?

lol, I never thought I'd see the word rite come after the word bush even with a suck after it.

Did the Taliban vandalize ancient Buddha statue carved in the side of a rock face with bullets in recently? I believe so. Shows before the founding of Islam Central Asia was Buddhist. People change beliefs through time.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom