What's new

West Indies Tour of India 2011

Kadamba

Reaction score
First Test :

West Indies won the toss and elected to bat.

WI 256/5 at the end of day 1.

Day 2 -

West Indies bowled out for 304.

India bowled out for 209.

West Indies 2nd Innings 21 for 2

This leaves West Indies 116 ahead with 8 wickets left. Still 3 days left - plenty of time left for a result. Not playing Kohli may have been a mistake. Fascinating position. Who said test matches were boring? Very exciting and the game is finally balanced

A tough time can be stretch for another couple of days if indian bowlers won't restrict them upto 200 in 2nd inns

The Indias best batting, still flopped....

G Gambhir
V Sehwag
R Dravid
SR Tendulkar
VVS Laxman
Yuvraj Singh
MS Dhoni*†
R Ashwin
I Sharma
PP Ojha
U Yadav

why everyone in media and indian cricket team making a hype of making 100th ton everytime tendulkar plays a match????its taking a toll on everybody in the dressing room and thats afecting the performance of the whole team.
although other batsmen are themselves to blame..a poor poor batting performance and i fear we could loose this match to a team who recently was made to look minnows against bangladesh..

why everyone in media and indian cricket team making a hype of making 100th ton everytime tendulkar plays a match????its taking a toll on everybody in the dressing room and thats afecting the performance of the whole team.
although other batsmen are themselves to blame..a poor poor batting performance and i fear we could loose this match to a team who recently was made to look minnows against bangladesh..

I think you may be right about Sachin. You cant drop him bro and you know its just round the corner. You cant blame him for the poor performance. I think Kohli should have played. I dont think Yuvraj batting average test wise merits a place in the Indian side. Its mid 30s - not good enough. Long way to go in this test match. Game is made for VVS in the 2nd innings to win the game!

Indian performance against WI has somehow taken a toll everytime they came out against WI even during the times WI had and even currently having a very weak team ..... i don't know what happens to india when they are against WI....very poor record they have against them ...even in two t20 cups they lost to WI

Atlast they got Chandar....

any ways, West Indies lead by 219 runs with 2 wickets remaining.
It was already pridicted that any thing 200 + would be challanging

Darren Sammy has one 50 in his 18 test game carrer.
If he manages to add 20 to 30 more in the total.....I am telling u, It would be mouth out game for India.

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

India should not underestimate Ravi Rampal, he is a good hard hitter....

West Indies lead by 229 runs with 2 wickets remaining

Nice going Windies....
Adding to that

India vs WI test History (1948-2011)
Total Games :- 86
India won:- 12
WI won:- 30

What a trac record by WI.

Can anybody provide me with the live link for the test match

Atlast Sammy gone but he did his job as I pridicted.
West Indies lead by 252 runs with 1 wickets remaining.

Devendra Bishoo is here....

260+ on this pitch is gonna be an uphill task :(

Back
Top Bottom