What's new

West Bengal corner....

My aunty stopped over in Perth after visiting Kolkata. Her driver had his own Honda Amaze. Hasn't paid a rupee in tax his whole life.

Sigh.

Why is no one discussing about Mrs Sen?

Suchitra_Sen_as_Paro_in_Bimpal_Roy's,_Devdas_(1955).jpg

had maaz jhol , bhaat , alu poshto and kosha mangsho for lunch today . Bengali food is less spicy and mangsho was the real winner .

She looked amazing. Don't know why she didn't appear much in Hindi cinemas.
She, Uttam Kumar, Soumitra Chaterjee, they never bothered about Bollydwood since Bengali film industry had been witnessing it's most celebrated period and they got all the fame, money and respect they deserved here.

She, Uttam Kumar, Soumitra Chaterjee, they never bothered about Bollydwood since Bengali film industry had been witnessing it's most celebrated period and they got all the fame, money and respect they deserved here.
I never knew she was following the RK Mission for the last forty years. Amazing transformation from the showbiz world to a complete new domain.

My aunty stopped over in Perth after visiting Kolkata. Her driver had his own Honda Amaze. Hasn't paid a rupee in tax his whole life.

Sigh.

True Indian. So a Bengali.

I never knew she was following the RK Mission for the last forty years. Amazing transformation from the showbiz world to a complete new domain.

Suchitra Sen looked ethereal for sure.

Suchitra Sen looked ethereal for sure.

I was reading today she slapped a bollywood director hard for misbehaving. You can assume the significance of slapping a director in 50's Bollywood. So,not just looks but real powerhouse inside.:)

Is it true that Suchitra Sen stayed and died in the same cabin as Uttam Kumar??

I have seen Uttam Kumar in few old Hindi movies.

Back
Top Bottom