What's new

West Bengal and Bangladesh together make ONE country - Laboni Sarkar

Yah. Will TMC win?

Most probably yes, though CPM has a fair chance if they go for an alliance with Congress, BJP was never serious about it.

In terms of absolute vote share, TMC will get at least 35% to 40% votes, CPM will get some 25% votes, might also reach 30% (from BJP's 2014 share), BJP will get roughly 10% votes, 12% max, and Congress will get another 10%-12% if they go for an alliance with either CPM or TMC and manages to get decent seat share, 6%-8% if they go alone. These are my rough estimates. @Darmashkian

One caveat, election commission need to be very strict and centre must give sufficient paramilitary forces, otherwise TMC is rigging its way to power.

Most probably yes, though CPM has a fair chance if they go for an alliance with Congress, BJP was never serious about it.

In terms of absolute vote share, TMC will get at least 35% to 40% votes, CPM will get some 25% votes, might also reach 30% (from BJP's 2014 share), BJP will get roughly 10% votes, 12% max, and Congress will get another 10%-12% if they go for an alliance with either CPM or TMC and manages to get decent seat share, 6%-8% if they go alone. These are my rough estimates. @Darmashkian

One caveat, election commission need to be very strict and centre must give sufficient paramilitary forces, otherwise TMC is rigging its way to power.

With around 55% Muslims in the sate - yes 55%, TMC will sweep again. And BANSAM project will get a further boost.

Nope, the official Indian counting is incorrect. They dread telling the truth. 55% in WB; 55% in Assam; 65% in Kerala.

Uh huh. Just make up a number and claim it to be truth.

Keep enjoying SHW, our old maid we have put in charge of your country....field marshal Hasina :p:

Its good to see the desperation has really started to rot in your jamati brain. I welcome more of it to happen....because it means we are winning without even trying.

After all 70% of Bangladeshis look upon India favourably:

How Asians View Each Other | Pew Research Center

Your women are hooked on our TV, after all they need to dream about having Indian husbands too.

Thanks for tagging me , my apologies for the late response

If EC is not strict+ no extra security for polling booths, TMC will win.

Otherwise... I see TMC getting about 35-40%, Left 27-32%(due to anger against TMC+shift from BJP voters, Cong- 6-7%(only in North Bengal strongholds), BJP-10-14%. If all go alone

BJP can do better if it goes all out against everyone & makes Rupa Ganguly it's CM candidate or campaign leader. She seems fiery & aggressive enough.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
& Honestly speaking, anyway with TMC & the Left ruling WB & being the opposition parties, WB is anyway in a bad state. & it will continues being in a bad state until any RW alternative rises(Economic or nationalistic) .

I;ve given up on the state, I believe Gorkhaland must be removed from WB & attached to Sikkim or made some UT/state for it's survival from the left ideology followers in both the parties.

Thanks for tagging me , my apologies for the late response

If EC is not strict+ no extra security for polling booths, TMC will win.

Otherwise... I see TMC getting about 35-40%, Left 27-32%(due to anger against TMC+shift from BJP voters, Cong- 6-7%(only in North Bengal strongholds), BJP-10-14%. If all go alone

BJP can do better if it goes all out against everyone & makes Rupa Ganguly it's CM candidate or campaign leader. She seems fiery & aggressive enough.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
& Honestly speaking, anyway with TMC & the Left ruling WB & being the opposition parties, WB is anyway in a bad state. & it will continues being in a bad state until any RW alternative rises(Economic or nationalistic) .

I;ve given up on the state, I believe Gorkhaland must be removed from WB & attached to Sikkim or made some UT/state for it's survival from the left ideology followers in both the parties.

Even after 70 years of independence it seems like WB still cant produce some strong leaders. Only it has seen some strong leaders like Jyoti Basu,Buddhadeb Bhattacharya,Prafulla Chandra Sen, Shiddhartha Sankar Ray who has their roots this side. Nowadyas its more like circus party show from tollywood. Hope left power returns there whom are nice to BD, though adverse situation created for them by raw and congress.

Even after 70 years of independence it seems like WB still cant produce some strong leaders. Only it has seen some strong leaders like Jyoti Basu,Buddhadeb Bhattacharya,Prafulla Chandra Sen, Shiddhartha Sankar Ray who has their roots this side. Nowadyas its more like circus party show from tollywood. Hope left power returns there whom are nice to BD, though adverse situation created for them by raw and congress.
Bengali Intellectualism is a dead horse. It's not going to race again. All we will see is political hooliganism, funny speeches from leaders, endless corruption and poverty. It is unbelievable today that Bengal send the likes of Hiren Mukherjee to parliament at a period with frequent intervals.

We are trying to have a serious discussion here.

Seriously;y speaking, WB is not a sovereign nation like DPRK, ROK, GDR or FRG. First WB needs to detach from Indian occupation / Hindi cultural subversion. Once that process begins we will of course help.

Seriously;y speaking, WB is not a sovereign nation like DPRK, ROK, GDR or FRG. First WB needs to detach from Indian occupation / Hindi cultural subversion. Once that process begins we will of course help.

Yeah, just like Dhaka, Khulna, Rajshahi, Barisal, Chittagong, Sylhet are not sovereign nations like DPRK, ROK, GDR or FRG. Help yourselves. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom