What's new

West Bengal and Bangladesh together make ONE country - Laboni Sarkar

What about Lyangcha hubs, fuchka pith, alukabli tirtha! You cant just strike those off! :lol:

Whoever could swime, jump and run already left the country, so olympic medal is far fetched!
images

Don't forget Aloor chop industry!! Chablamir ekta seema thaka uchit.

Mamata is easier to handle than CPM for BJP, CPM is still somewhat ideology driven and can take rigid stand against certain bills, Mamata on the other hand can even befriend Togadia if she sees political gains in it. Plus, Mamata has an weakness regarding those scams and CBI investigation, which BJP can use against her to gain her support. So BJP will back Mamata against CPM.

images

Don't forget Aloor chop industry!! Chablamir ekta seema thaka uchit.

It's branded alur chop. :drag:

61b80789-12b4-4f19-881f-4a730de97fe9.jpg

Mamata is easier to handle than CPM for BJP, CPM is still somewhat ideology driven and can take rigid stand against certain bills, Mamata on the other hand can even befriend Togadia if she sees political gains in it. Plus, Mamata has an weakness regarding those scams and CBI investigation, which BJP can use against her to gain her support. So BJP will back Mamata against CPM.

So there is even option of an alliance between TMC and BJP if both sides need to?

So there is even option of an alliance between TMC and BJP if both sides need to?

No. Mamata won't like to lose her significant Muslim vote share for a weak BJP in Bengal, but she was once a part of NDA. If BJP becomes strong in Bengal with a considerable vote share which is greater than TMC's vote share of Muslim votes, then she will again go for an alliance with BJP, otherwise not.

Whoever could swime, jump and run already left the country, so olympic medal is far fetched!

Where? To USA? Dont tell Indians are flooding with gold medals that too ex Bengalis.

No. Mamata won't like to lose her significant Muslim vote share for a weak BJP in Bengal, but she was once a part of NDA. If BJP becomes strong in Bengal with a considerable vote share which is greater than TMC's vote share of Muslim votes, then she will again go for an alliance with BJP, otherwise not.

So what is your prediction as to what is going to happen? :P

Where? To USA? Dont tell Indians are flooding with gold medals that too ex Bengalis.

Has Bangladesh even won 1 medal of any colour in olympics?

Need to win one to compare on population terms. Otherwise we are just infinitely better than you, end of story.

If you want to compare something where Bangladesh has at least got a few medals, try asian games or commonwealth games...and see if the population ratio matches with India.

Till then eat your unhealthy amounts of rice and support other countries on TV....when your womenfolk even let you near the TV (because of Indian shows).

1. That was a joke.

2. There are Olympic medalists from Bengal - Leander Paes, Leslie Claudius.

3. There are celebrated athletes like Chuni Goswami who captained Indian football team which won gold in Asian Games beating teams like South Korea, Japan. And then there was Ganguly.

I think Chuni is the most talented athlete ever born in Bengal if we dont count Paes. He captained Indian football team which won a gold and a silver in Asian games, got best striker of Asia award in 1962. Then after retirement from football he started playing cricket and captained Bengal cricket team to Ranji Final twice! :cheesy:

I think Chuni is the most talented athlete ever born in Bengal if we dont count Paes. He captained Indian football team which won a gold and a silver in Asian games, got best striker of Asia award in 1962. Then after retirement from football he started playing cricket and captained Bengal cricket team to Ranji Final twice!

Good info on these Bengali athletes. I only knew about Paes.....didn't know about the yesteryear glories of Indian football (other than the one time they did qualify for the world cup long tiem back but didnt go because it stipulated non-barefoot in the rules).

I dont expect bongbang to reply. Bangladesh performance in Asian Games and Commonwealth games in recent years (win 1 silver or 1 bronze....but little else) should be more than enough to silence him....or I will do it for him if he broaches the subject again.

I think I read somewhere that it is Bangladesh that has the dubious distinction of being the largest country in the world by population terms to never have won an Olympic medal. And they have the gall to try bring India down to their level :lol:

Good info on these Bengali athletes. I only knew about Paes.....didn't know about the yesteryear glories of Indian football (other than the one time they did qualify for the world cup long tiem back but didnt go because it stipulated non-barefoot in the rules).

I dont expect bongbang to reply. Bangladesh performance in Asian Games and Commonwealth games in recent years (win 1 silver or 1 bronze....but little else) should be more than enough to silence him....or I will do it for him if he broaches the subject again.

I think I read somewhere that it is Bangladesh that has the dubious distinction of being the largest country in the world by population terms to never have won an Olympic medal. And they have the gall to try bring India down to their level :lol:
Also Chuni is a Bangal(was born in East Bengal) but always played for only 1 club in life - Mohun Bagan! Even refused an offer from Tottenhum Hotspur!

Back
Top Bottom