What's new

'We're proud of you,' says Pakistan ATC to Air India for operating special flights

I am surprised Pakistani tweeters are not condemning this act by Pakistani ATC.:D This would def happen on the other side.

Lol living on 27th Feb which was just a little skirmish, forget about the hell of a shit which we have given you in 1965,71 and 99.

Yes we do know how pakistan slaughtered you in 65 and 99.

You have initiated wars against us and have done numerous terrorist attacks in India. Obviously, the first feeling wont be of warmth. Change your ways and you will see the change. It will be slow but sure.
Had you not done your terrorism in IOK and east pakistan and had you given right off self determination to Kashmiris instead of occupying them, things would be different.

Nice gesture..let's hope this generosity continues in the future as well....however as long as pakistan continues its fight for kashmir through its proxies ,there can never be peace...the only solution is making LOC international border....but the problem is even if someone like Imran Khan agrees to such proposal the people in pakistan,who are religious to the core don't accept it....so,either india should become too powerful or pakistan too weak for this violence to end.

What do you say about the indian pm Narendra Modi & RSS fanatics stance against Muslims and other minorities in general and against Kashmiri Muslims in specific, india is no more secular rather a fanatics hindu state..... so,either Pakistan should become too powerful or India too weak to end this human rights violence in india and indian occupied Kashmir.

Insignificant news and unprofessional by Pakistani ATC. This guy should be told to keep ur personal opinion to urself and just direct the flights u moron.

What do you say about the indian pm Narendra Modi & RSS fanatics stance against Muslims and other minorities in general and against Kashmiri Muslims in specific, india is no more secular rather a fanatics hindu state..... so,either Pakistan should become too powerful or India too weak to end this human rights violence in india and indian occupied Kashmir.
Modi is the product of a reaction for atrocities committed by Muslims on Hindus for centuries....Muslims have been arrogant; violent and disrespectful towards Hindus for centuries.
But as hindu society was split into castes, the Muslims atrocities and injustices continued without any resistance...Muslims are also responsible for breaking up of this country which is thousands of years old...they are traitors to the core..their loyalty lies with Saudi and Pakistan.
If Hindus were even 10 percent radical or violent as Muslims,no Muslim would have survived in India....it is only broadmindedness and liberal nature of Hindus that allowed Muslims to continue their misdeeds unchecked.
They are responsible for multiple bomb blasts killing lakhs of people all over india over the years ..
To be honest even after all this majority of Hindus don't hate Muslims...they just don't care ..but they are inviting more hate with their behaviour and bigotry.

poor Hindus, just dying to get few words of praises from us...talk about self esteem

Insignificant news and unprofessional by Pakistani ATC. This guy should be told to keep ur personal opinion to urself and just direct the flights u moron.

Agree:tup:

Man How you got banned :o::o: ?

Abused an Indian Hindu poster, in quite a colorful language.:lol:

Are you implying your mig21 was inferior to a civilian airliner..i knew things were bad but this bad

I think that, in near future, they would proclaim that their upgraded Mig-21, is even worst than a "Khoti Rairhi".:lol::lol::lol:

upload_2020-4-5_18-16-10.jpeg

@Mangus Ortus Novem

Last edited:
I posted this as this was very good development and it took you no time to demean the gestures. Its a pity you have to grapple to a victory in an air skirmish. Its understandable when we have broken your country in half. Something to find solace in.
We broken your county in 1947 then 1948.. then dont forget 800 years rule on your forefathers...Bangladesh was hard to defend militarily. It was so far even reinforcements could take months to take..lets come to real pakistan ..we always took some part of your land in every encounter..

Are you implying your mig21 was inferior to a civilian airliner..i knew things were bad but this bad
Is that the kind of logic you use in your day to day life. Are you unable to understand the consequence of firing at a civilian airlines ? I didnt think I would have to point this out.

We broken your county in 1947 then 1948.. then dont forget 800 years rule on your forefathers...Bangladesh was hard to defend militarily. It was so far even reinforcements could take months to take..lets come to real pakistan ..we always took some part of your land in every encounter..
A political land distribution doesnt equal a breaking of a country. Clearly you had to dig deep into 800 years as you couldnt bear the embarrassment from 50 years back. Whatever happened centuries ago doesnt concern me as there wasnt even a nation state called India back then. Empires used to rule and disintegrate all the time. Even Britain ruled over the Indian subcontinent for 400 years. Who cares now. A pretty good number of Pakistani go and live there too. Took some land away ? Is that how you write history telling you won every war against India ?

Back
Top Bottom