What's new

We’ll worry about Kashmir, you worry about YOUR ISIS: BJP’s Ram Madhav tells Al Jazeera journalist M

What is wrong with his statements...ISIS is created by Mulims only...Politically it is belived to be funded by Saudis to fight against the interest of Liberal Muslim nations like Iran...Politically it might not be correct to say in front of audiences, but every one understands about to whom ISIS represents in this world..Of course ISIS does not at least symbolize West or Hindus of India....
No not Muslims ONLY. NATO has her dirty hands involved in the creation of ISIS as well.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was funny !

We Indians speak like that :enjoy:

Funny? That was the most ridiculous thing to say under pressure.

India has become intolerant and uncivilized under the rule of hardline Hindu nationalist Modi. Hindu nationalists are killing minorities on the suspicion of beef consumption. Rapes against women is rampant. The whole world is posing questions including many civilized Indians. Meaning not the nationalistic trash you find roaming on these forums.

Is India becoming intolerant under PM Modi? | Asia | DW.COM | 13.10.2015

Rise of intolerant India threatens PM Modi’s global image | columns | Hindustan Times

Last edited:
what he actually meant is that every muslim is ISIS supporter which is full of nonsense.... this is how majority indians see muslims ..i just worry about those muslims who are living under hindu majority india ... exposed!!!!!!!!

Funny? That was the most ridiculous thing to say under pressure.

India has become intolerant and uncivilized under the rule of hardline Hindu nationalist Modi. Hindu nationalists are killing minorities on the suspicion of beef consumption. Rapes against women is rampant. The whole world is posing questions.

Is India becoming intolerant under PM Modi? | Asia | DW.COM | 13.10.2015

Kali Yuga :)

I am waiting for Kalki , U wait for Isa :lol::lol::lol:
Out of 7 + billion people , 6 + billion people are tamasic in nature .
Either nuke these 6 + billion people or patiently wait for Intervention by GOD .....Oh ! I mean Allah :enjoy:

What BJP spoke was the truth. ISIS is funded by Qatar and Al jazeera is a qatari propaganda mouthpiece full of FSA terrorist propaganda . At least here ,I support the stand of Madhav.
Well well ISIS is funded by israel why u lie to support a friend of evil nature

Ya ! Ya ! Kashmiri Pandits getting raped by these minorities and yet no ho halla

You don't even have the decency to accept the criticism leveled by your revered Bollywood actors. So much for tolerance in India. Anyone who opposes the Modi toadies is branded a traitor in India.

You don't even have the decency to accept the criticism leveled by your revered Bollywood actors. So much for tolerance in India. Anyone who opposes the Modi toadies is branded a traitor in India.

The whole world is intolerant , Nothing new .
If some people have woken up now , then that is not my problem .

No, it is not. India is intolerant though and don't feel insecure or offended when your own people start questioning this including much loved celebrities.

And is that a news to U .

The intolerance in South Asia lead to partition .
Intolerance has always existed .
In U , In me and In others .

And is that a news to U .

The intolerance in South Asia lead to partition .
Intolerance has always existed .
In U , In me and In others .

The amount of intolerance we are seeing in India under the watch of pandit Modi is in its own league. No wonder Indians and other people from around the world are forced to speak up against this grave intolerance. Don't think that these people just woke up and decided to criticize India's intolerance out of the blue sky.

Last edited:
Well well ISIS is funded by israel why u lie to support a friend of evil nature

Check my prior posts on Israel .I have no sympathy for the jews and their inferious ways.

The amount of intolerance we are seeing in India under the watch of pandit Modi is in its own league. No wonder Indians and other people from around the world are forced to speak up against this grave intolerance. Don't think that these people just woke up and decided to criticize India's intolerance out of the blue sky.

Modi is a shudra .Like my ancestors before they converted to islam.

Back
Top Bottom