What's new

We’ll worry about Kashmir, you worry about YOUR ISIS: BJP’s Ram Madhav tells Al Jazeera journalist M

Why did they sent him for this program???? Subramanian swami would have been a better troll....

Well said Ram Madhav.

Look at all the Pakistani terrorists in this thread supporting fellow terrorist on Al-Jazeera :lol:

What a r3t@Rd personality. This show his hatred towards world's muslims.
This says that people like you support ISIS, is your new caliph showing mercy and love towards non Muslims? What the people of the earth have seen till day is hatered of Muslims towards non muslims, I have never seen or heard kind words towards non Muslims, only hatered and war mongering.

Well said Ram Madhav.

Look at all the Pakistani terrorists in this thread supporting fellow terrorist on Al-Jazeera :lol:
One,s terrorist is another,s freedom fighter

What is wrong with his statements...ISIS is created by Mulims only...Politically it is belived to be funded by Saudis to fight against the interest of Liberal Muslim nations like Iran...Politically it might not be correct to say in front of audiences, but every one understands about to whom ISIS represents in this world..Of course ISIS does not at least symbolize West or Hindus of India....

@ Odysseus :D :D ;D .. You cannot blame Muslims here .. after all they are all practicing Islam : The religion of peace.... afterall they are Gods chosen people and we are Khafir's ... LOL...

"Mohammed is Allah's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"
Quran 48:29

Is it not ironic the Muslims are killing and blowing themselves up in the so called "Land of pure"
On the contrary, I'm blaming hypocrite mehdi hassan. I know, not all Muslims are of the same feathers.
Did you watch the interview? The first question that guy asked was not about Syria but rising intolerance in India.
As a Shia he will be the first one to be blown in the land of pure or in his view the "tolerant society".

Seems to be a trollr..... funny show . I as pakistani enjoyed it alot.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Thaks for comedy show. its hard to find dat kind of funny ppls now dayzzz but india still got ..."united India":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Not as funny as your Pakistani intellectuals who propound Gazwa e Hind and planting your flag on the Red Fort at Delhi!! :P

The "audience" predominantly appeared to be Indian. However, most of the "audience" visibly appeared quite embarrassed by the comments of the Hindu Extremist head of the BJP.
Eezy man..he only called out terrorists. Why are you raising your hand? :lol:

What's wrong in what Madhav said?

1- Al Jazeera is a MIDDLE EASTERN channel.

2- ISIS is a MIDDLE EASTERN entity.

So when he says "your ISIS", where has he gone wrong?

And Mehdi Hassan has to be the last person to complain about this.

Al Jazeera has a record of siding with extremists & getting into trouble for it in various countries. Egypt is one such in recent days. I curse Tony Blair for stopping George Bush from bombing Al Jazeera HQ back then. Had he done that, we wouldn't have this terror mouthpiece propagating venom.

Replace middle eastern with planet earth, isis will become our isis.

What a r3t@Rd personality. This show his hatred towards world's muslims.

You know, this 'victimhood model' isn't working anymore, it's high time for introspection and action to clean up your own filth that lies within.

Back
Top Bottom