What's new

Welcome to visit U.S. to China, especially in Pakistan's brother

zh58654599

New Recruit

Reaction score
Note first of all, I am very poor standard of English. Just came to this forum, read a few articles and found that not a lot of Chinese friends are very understanding, are probably the majority of Chinese have a chance to look at the reasons for it. Pakistan Brother of China's friendly look at my eyes, they feel ashamed, because the first is a powerful Chinese have a long way to go, after all, she (China put homeland as a mother, so here I use "she" instead of "it") is still in the stage of development, can be given to assist the brothers are very limited, for the brotherly country of 500 million U.S. dollars aid thing has been over a period of time, but as a Chinese, I still bear a grudge (not know the wording is correct or not), I was Sichuanese, 5.12, when a major earthquake, brother country dumping strength to help, why my brother at the homeland of the country in need of help when it is not so generous. Later, at a Chinese forum read an article, generally means that the meaning of Chinese are brothers and would like to remind the country's new regime. Country of course a matter for me here is not good at guessing what to do, but the friendship between China and Pakistan is the impregnable. The second is a lot of people in China have more snobbish, wealthy Westerners look at than the dog is also cheap, look at the same poor brothers, they face no good, this is also a bit ashamed of my place. But please believe that any place, there are such people, I think this will not affect the friendship between the two countries. As India's friends, even the Chinese do not understand, most Indians think of India's leading China in various fields for more than 20 years, I really was surprised, I really do not know where to come to India and friends of confidence. And even some Indians consider the Sino-Indian war in 1962, India won the final victory. India, like China, like in the powerful, in the development, which is one of the world for all to see, the Chinese people are also willing to do so, India and China, also the benefit of all mankind. Why should not our point with an objective look at the world? So I would suggest that Indian friends to Chinese guests to see today's China is not your imagination behind it. In today's China, that my level of income (annual income of ten thousand yuan 5), only that we have been very poor the people (in the working class), the majority of workers in coastal cities and even a few tens of thousands of monthly income of 100,000 yuan. Your thoughts and 60,70 during the Chinese, like exaggerated their own country, but an objective look at the world forget. As for other countries such as China raised issues such as human rights, I do not want to elaborate, the Chinese themselves did not mention such a question, What kind of you to mention, the state has a disaster when the police become bandits with a gun, which is your idea of human rights? To "assist" as a pretext to wage war on other countries, but also killed civilians, and this is your idea of human rights? Happened some time ago for my country throwing shoes Premier Wen's case, the parties have said that China and other authoritarian situation, I really ridiculous about this, "graduate student" is not saying, and his ignorant and incompetent, can not be used to prove other people's ignorance. Oh, Say tired, so much for you, or Sincerely hope that we can come to China to see that today's Chinese are what in the end.

Welcome to Pakistan Defence forum brother.

A very intersting point you made. In this day and age with nuclear technology and troubling economy, neither China, Pakistan, U.S., India can afford to have bad relations with one another.

We should do business with each other, invest in each other's countries, and try to help each other's economy.

One of the reasons why Pakistan and China relations works so well is because we have a relationship based on mutual respect and mutual interst, if other countries based their relationship the same way as we do the world would be a much safer place today.

By the way, check this thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/22531-pictures-china.html

First of all, thank Omar1984 brothers. I have said before the poor standard of English, Writing my post when the Chinese are, and then use Google Translate and then copied to the Forum. But I found that Google Translate is not, then I would like to express meaning. The most obvious is to put "Welcome to china" translated into "Welcome to visit US to China", I do not know what is the meaning of Google. Middle article of course does not have a lot of the meaning of specific places, and even expressed a completely opposite meaning, I really am sorry, my English too bad.
I am very happy Omar1984 Chinese brothers can enjoy the scenery,I would also like to be Pakistan's scenic picture, thank you brother

Last edited:
Welcome zh58654599, I'm terrible with numbers :oops: so I hope you don't mind me calling you zh.

Omar1984 have the picture in the Department of Chinese are 80,90 years old photos, I did a little exaggerated.

Know the reasons for the error, google put "ours." translated into "U.S.",Really boring
Thank for Neo,Read the "中国同胞们看过来", I think I can comply with. Hair may be the post yesterday, radical rhetoric, the reasons to see some people are not from an objective point, where I am deeply sorry. I went to this forum to the reason for this is that Pakistan want to know more.

Last edited:
First of all, thank Omar1984 brothers. I have said before the poor standard of English, Writing my post when the Chinese are, and then use Google Translate and then copied to the Forum. But I found that Google Translate is not, then I would like to express meaning. The most obvious is to put "Welcome to china" translated into "Welcome to visit US to China", I do not know what is the meaning of Google. Middle article of course does not have a lot of the meaning of specific places, and even expressed a completely opposite meaning, I really am sorry, my English too bad.
I am very happy Omar1984 Chinese brothers can enjoy the scenery,I would also like to be Pakistan's scenic picture, thank you brother

You're always welcomed in Pakistan. There's many Chinese friends working in Pakistan. We are grateful for our valuable friendship. :china::pakistan:

I enjoy seeing pictures of places around the world. If you have pictures of China, please post in http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/22531-pictures-china.html

Check this thread for pictures of Pakistan http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/8507-beautiful-pakistan.html

There's also pictures of major cities of Pakistan in separate threads (Islamabad, Lahore, and Karachi) in General Images & Multimedia section.

Last edited:
Welcome! This thread seems like your new members introduction. Perhaps the mod should move it there. Good to have you join our discussions! :usflag:

I like your country's buildings, like the Palace, like beautiful, have, in Pakistan the sky really blue, mountains and rivers are beautiful, really ah Wonderland。I have lot of Chinese picture, but the necessary mapping at the Forum Posts, had no choice but to wait for me there is a subsequent Posts.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom