What's new

Welcome to Vietnam: Harris arrives Hanoi for a 3 day visit

Yeah, but our men fought to the last bullet before surrender while PLA men quickly surrender when daddy US stop giving Intel support from US's spy bird in 1979 :lol:

So ??
1000 or 100000 is just some number for you, I forgot you don't give a damn about your people, even during the worst pandemic crisis, you don't give a damn as long as your "kid" still goes to school.

btw, is there any new camo design coming up for vietnam soldiers?

下载 (10).jpg

So they often buy Vietnamese women as wives. As far as Chinese know, Vietnamese girls have a good figure, and big a2s, easy to have children.

View attachment 773381

Yes, fight to the last bullet.
Vietnamese soldiers were often killed in caves by flamethrowers. They didn't surrender because they didn't have a chance to surrender.
Vietnamese soldiers are too brave, so after 1979, en, in 1980, the ratio of men to women in Vietnam was 1:7.
Human Trafficking is against forum rules, @The Eagle @Foxtrot Alpha pls take action and delete

--------------
Inciting criminal activity

Any thread / post aimed at inciting or encouraging any activity deemed as a criminal offence would not be tolerated at PDF. (exceptions: political dissidents).

1000 or 100000 is just some number for you, I forgot you don't give a damn about your people, even during the worst pandemic crisis, you don't give a damn as long as your "kid" still goes to school.

btw, is there any new camo design coming up for vietnam soldiers?

View attachment 773380
He is a paramilitia.
Military is different.

7DAD4258-B2DD-4C89-82AE-8546D709B285.jpeg

Human Trafficking is against forum rules, @The Eagle @Foxtrot Alpha pls take action and delete

--------------
Inciting criminal activity

Any thread / post aimed at inciting or encouraging any activity deemed as a criminal offence would not be tolerated at PDF. (exceptions: political dissidents).

I am sorry.

Because my English is poor, I use the wrong words.

that is "marry vietnamese women", not ''buy vietnamese women".

I have corrected the mistake.

He is a paramilitia.
Military is different.

View attachment 773383
not paramilitary but military police.
designing a better camo is not an easy task, you can clearly see the difference from our old to new camo,
better material, clothing pattern, blurred men's outline, anti infrared.
b704d6ba1d.png

designing a better camo is not an easy task, you can clearly see the difference from our old to new camo,
View attachment 773385
New camo have No use when the generals only know one stupid human wave attack like in Korean war and 1979 war :lol:

Why do you have spare time, you should be in Saigon as a volunteer.

View attachment 773387
No, Saigon should be locked down in 10 years. CN human wave attack to VN after Harris's visit is what I'm more worry abt.:lol:

-------------
Owning to its large population and the huge disparity in economic and military capacity vis-à-vis Vietnam, the PLA relied on “human waves” of ragtag soldiers, a tactic used nearly three decades before during the Korean War, and a “scorched-earth” policy to conquer Vietnam. These tactics enabled Chinese soldiers to completely destroy everything in their paths, overrun population centers, and occupy strategically important mountainous areas and high spots along the boundary. These areas then became sites of low-profile yet deadly conflicts, which took place throughout the following decade.

View attachment 773385
Military police? are you sure?
I think VPA standard army uniforms have this standard camo.
9FD9D098-D72B-4120-8A4D-D344955C0088.jpeg
FB52A507-237C-4E47-ACE2-C66E1AD35F33.jpeg

Kamala Harris was criticized by Meghan McCain after sharing this snap of where McCain's father John was shot down while fighting in the Vietnam WAr's father John was shot down while fighting in the Vietnam WAr

The vice president brought flowers to the memorial, located at Trúc Bạch Lake in Hanoi

The vp introduced vegetation to the memorial, situated at Trúc Bạch Lake in Hanoi

She visited Vietnam to show support amid tensions with China over the South China Sea

There is a cemetery for American prisoners of war in Jilin, China, but no American official dares to send flowers in 70 years.

You can imagine, if the German prime minister went to Israel to commemorate Hitler, and then he said he respected the Jews. LOL

From the beginning, the vice presidents of the USA have this attitude, even Americans are not going to hide it. I can imagine what they will do next.

This incident shows that there are great forces within the Vietnamese government ready to use the power of the Americans to obtain power.
The relationship between the north and South political forces in Vietnam is becoming more and more tense. Let's see when the color revolution and civil war will occur.

No, Saigon should be locked down in 10 years. CN human wave attack to VN after Harris's visit is what I'm more worry abt.:lol:

-------------
Owning to its large population and the huge disparity in economic and military capacity vis-à-vis Vietnam, the PLA relied on “human waves” of ragtag soldiers, a tactic used nearly three decades before during the Korean War, and a “scorched-earth” policy to conquer Vietnam. These tactics enabled Chinese soldiers to completely destroy everything in their paths, overrun population centers, and occupy strategically important mountainous areas and high spots along the boundary. These areas then became sites of low-profile yet deadly conflicts, which took place throughout the following decade.

All right, stop lying.

The US military has enough automatic firepower and ammunition. It can't win the USA by relying on human sea tactics. It wasn't World War I.

The Chinese army uses triangle tactics and never uses human sea tactics.

mmexport1630035914764.png

mmexport1630035920976.jpg

Back
Top Bottom