What's new

Welcome to Vietnam: Harris arrives Hanoi for a 3 day visit

while u guys are barking loudly on internet how "strong " CN is, you army is too coward to stop our ships spying around Hanan naval base :lol:

--------------

tu_1.png

View attachment 773371

There is no doubt that these Vietnamese fishing vessels are seriously violating China’s sovereignty and maritime rights and interests. Even worse, their activities seem to be purposely organized, likely being indulged by the Vietnamese government and relevant institutions. Generally, such activities of the Vietnamese fishing vessels can bring risks in two aspects:

First of all, such Vietnamese fishing vessels are suspected to be engaged in illegal, unreported and unregulated (IUU) fishing which are banned by international laws. To tackle on IUU fishing, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) adopted the International Plan of Action to Prevent, Deter and Eliminate Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing (IPOA-IUU) in 2001 and demanded all states and international fisheries management organizations to implement the IPOA-IUU for protecting fishery resources. International organizations, mainly FAO, also compiled and developed matching rules and systems to regulate and restrain rampant IUU fishing. According to existing rules, IUU fishing is normally identified in non-disputed waters. In contested waters, however, fishing rights are unclear due to overlapping claims. Therefore, there is yet any consensus concerning the identification of IUU fishing.

When focusing on the aforementioned waters of Hainan Island, it is easy to see that China and Vietnam have managed to set a clear boundary in the Beibu Gulf to the west of the Hainan Island. As far as the east of the Hainan Island is concerned, it is not involved in any disputes in any case according to broadly accepted principles of delimitation. Despite disputes between the two countries over territorial and maritime rights and interests in the South China Sea, the boundary is without any disputes regarding the waters near the Hainan Island, which is also fully recognised by Hanoi. The intruding Vietnamese fishing vessels should be identified as engaging in IUU fishing which severely violates China’s sovereignty and jurisdiction. Those fishing vessels which come into China’s internal waters and territorial seas are conducting violations in an even worse way. Currently, Vietnamese fishermen are fishing across the whole South China Sea resulting into the massive overcapacity in Vietnam’s fishery industry. Some of them might indeed come for fishing because of the rich fishery resources in waters of the Hainan Island.

COuld be true, but CN survive by exporting products to EU-US, her economy will collapse like Soviet if EU-US slap 100% tariff on all CN products exporting to EU-US.

First of all, you need to be careful not to be the next Ukraine.

Look, Harris gave McCain flowers. Obviously, she doesn't intend to give any respect to the Vietnamese. The USA has expanded its embassy. Obviously, the USA is ready to expand CIA activities in Vietnam.

I guess the Vietnamese network will soon have a lot of anti North Vietnam and anti VPC remarks, followed by demonstrations, then the color revolution, then the civil war between the north and the south, and finally the refugees will be guided to China and other neighboring countries.
Because China is ready to transfer all low-end industries to the four Mekong countries, Vietnamese refugees will completely disrupt China's economic layout.

By then, Vietnamese will be like Ukrainians. Soldiers died in the civil war, but The organs of their bodies will be stolen and sold by corrupt officials. Women can only go abroad to be prostitutes. Seventy years ago, the Vietnamese soldiers who died fighting for Vietnam's independence and reunification will be discredited, and the French and American colonists will be worshipped by your next generation.

First of all, you need to be careful not to be the next Ukraine.

Look, Harris gave McCain flowers. Obviously, she doesn't intend to give any respect to the Vietnamese. The USA has expanded its embassy. Obviously, the USA is ready to expand CIA activities in Vietnam.

I guess the Vietnamese network will soon have a lot of anti North Vietnam and anti VPC remarks, followed by demonstrations, then the color revolution, then the civil war between the north and the south, and finally the refugees will be guided to China and other neighboring countries.
Because China is ready to transfer all low-end industries to the four Mekong countries, Vietnamese refugees will completely disrupt China's economic layout.

By then, Vietnamese will be like Ukrainians. Soldiers died in the civil war, but their organs were cut off and sold by corrupt officers. Women can only go abroad to be prostitutes. Seventy years ago, the Vietnamese soldiers who died fighting for Vietnam's independence and reunification will be discredited, and the French and American colonists will be worshipped by your next generation.
Weak and usless country like CN only can do something to VN when she have support from US-JP like in 1979. PLA only know one stupid human wave attack tactic like u did in Korean and 1979 wars if u forgot :lol:

Weak and usless country like CN only can do something to VN when she have support from US-JP like in 1979. PLA only know one stupid human wave attack tactic like u did in Korean and 1979 wars if u forgot :lol:

Are you talking about help from the spy bird?

LOL, you are so humorous.
Maybe 10 years later, I will meet your sister or daughter when traveling in GuangXi. If they have a good figure, maybe I will give she some money after some communication.
Because of work, I often go to Thailand. I know it.

Saigon is at least 10 times smaller than Shanghai or Beijing. This city doesn't have any important role even for VN.
Corona and another kinds of tropical virus will keep killing Han-Cnese
It is your kind that is being suffering at the moment, and you don't seem to care at all, what a proud viet.
and YES, Saigon is not important but just the largest city of Vietnam, according to viva viet.

Are you talking about help from the spy bird?
Yeah, true, imagine what happen to PLA forces in 1979 if they couldn't get support from US spy birds ?? They all would surrender when falling into our ambushes :lol:

cuoc-chien-bien-gioi-1979-nam-trong-chien-luoc-10-nam-cua-trung-quoc.jpg

LOL, you are so humorous.
Maybe 10 years later, I will meet your sister or daughter when traveling in GuangXi. If they have a good figure, maybe I will give she some money after some communication.
Because of work, I often go to Thailand. I know it.
No, my kids love going to Australia, China has over 600 million poor with $140 monthly income, pls take care of them first, dude. CN is still a third world nation, survive by selling rare earth to VN factories :lol:

-----------------

China has over 600 million poor with $140 monthly income: Premier Li Keqiang

Profile image

By PTI |May 28, 2020, 08:53 PM IST (Updated)
Mini
China has over 600 million people whose monthly income is barely 1,000 yuan (USD 140) and their lives have further been affected by the coronavirus pandemic, Premier Li Keqiang said on Thursday.

Yeah, true, imagine what happen to PLA forces in 1979 if they couldn't get support from US spy birds ?? They all would surrender when falling into our ambushes :lol:
The Chinese held 1,636 Vietnamese prisoners and the Vietnamese held 238 Chinese prisoners; they were exchanged in May–June 1979.

No, my kids love going to Australia
you sound like a kid yourself, you have a kid?ROFLMAO, I hope he doesn't grow up in such stupid.
Your motherland is suffering and you just don't care but hitting your keyboard here, have you made any donation?

It is your kind that is being suffering at the moment, and you don't seem to care at all, what a proud viet.
and YES, Saigon is not important but just the largest city of Vietnam, according to viva viet.
Most of big factories (Samsung, LG, Vinfast, Pegatron, Luxxshare) are not located in Saigon if u forgot.

The Chinese held 1,636 Vietnamese prisoners and the Vietnamese held 238 Chinese prisoners; they were exchanged in May–June 1979.
Yeah, but our men fought to the last bullet before surrender while PLA men quickly surrender when daddy US stop giving Intel support from US's spy bird in 1979 :lol:
You don't have to tell me, Saigon is the largest city in Vietnam.
So ??

Back
Top Bottom