What's new

Welcome to China, Travel in China is travel half world

Zhenyuan County right?
In Eastern Guizhou Province...
I have been there a couple of years ago driving from Huaihua to Guizhou....
Very beautiful ancient town, especially at night!
And also the food!!!
I really like their beef!!!
Beef hot pot!

4:00 Zhenyuan ancient town

Any plan for this mountain? Also in Eastern Guizhou

Safe drive!
Driving on Guizhou's expressways is always amazing.
Yeah and thanks.

I have a 7 days and 6 nights plan, so enough time.

Fanjing Mountain is also a target place.

Yeah and thanks.

I have a 7 days and 6 nights plan, so enough time.

Fanjing Mountain is also a target place.
Enjoy your trip!
tips: Buy 《孤独星球。贵州》

Every county, every corner in Guizhou Province deserves our time!

People are very friendly i mean especially to the Pakistan brothers:china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

:cheers: Thanks, bro....All hail :china::pakistan:......

Instead posting our skyline pic which @AndrewJin has alot, might as well post some about Shanghai wine & dine, welcome!

View attachment 324782

Fabulous pics...thnx 4 sharing. :tup:

PS. Warmly welcome Pakistani bros and sisters to China.
Peace, Love and Respect from Pakistan...:pakistan::china:

All Chinese biggest cities have numerous faces.
Talk about Hangzhou, the host city of G20 Summit in September.
She is one of the Top10 city (mainland China) in terms of economy, but she also has the most classical Chinese beauty!

View attachment 324963

Also, check Suzhou, with GDP of 220 billion ranking the 8th of mainland China, you may never believe she is a technological powerhouse given her traditional characteristics!

Even the newly built city like Shenzhen has many green parks in the downtown.

Nanjing, former capital of China, has very old historic quarters.

So is my city in Central China, ranked the 8th (with higher GDP per capita than Shanghai), has numerous lakes and rivers in the downtown!

@Götterdämmerung @PaklovesTurkiye @anant_s @Bussard Ramjet @ito @Gibbs @simple Brain @X-2.

I wonder how much time one has to spend in China to see and taste so much variety and diversity....Am I correct in assuming that China is so big that even those Chinese who live all their lives in China, even they can't explore fully everything in China?

Visit to China is my wish since childhood...I will go over there soon. Can you guys tell us which part of China has more restaurants offering Halal food? Asking this bcuz Most Muslims avoid pork and alcohol related stuff.

Plz don't take any offense...

:cheers: Thanks, bro....All hail :china::pakistan:......

Fabulous pics...thnx 4 sharing. :tup:

Peace, Love and Respect from Pakistan...:pakistan::china:

I wonder how much time one has to spend in China to see and taste so much variety and diversity....Am I correct in assuming that China is so big that even those Chinese who live all their lives in China, even they can't explore fully everything in China?

Visit to China is my wish since childhood...I will go over there soon. Can you guys tell us which part of China has more restaurants offering Halal food? Asking this bcuz Most Muslims avoid pork and alcohol related stuff.

Plz don't take any offense...
You are sooooooo right.
China is sooooo big, so diverse, so many natural wonders, scenic spots, ancient townships and cities to be visited.
For the recent 5 years, I have been focused on one province mainly which is called Yunnan Province.
I spent a lot of time there, and I never get tired!
This year, two high-speed railways finally reach Yunnan Province.
I'll pay a fifth visit!

The capital city of Yunnan, Kunming
The city of spring, 15-25 degree all the year around!

Nu River Valley

Tengchong County

I'll probably visit this province every 1-2 year for the rest of my life!

Can you guys tell us which part of China has more restaurants offering Halal food? Asking this bcuz Most Muslims avoid pork and alcohol related stuff.

You can find Muslim restaurants in Shanghai and across all Chinese cities. Actually you may visit some Muslim regions as well, an example would be Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region (宁夏) and its capital Yingchuan city (银川), gonna love the unique landscape and Muslim architecture there!

img329751659-jpg.206860
997843_183358682122_2-jpg.206861
1308809798326-jpg.206884
20140529101456_44950-jpg.206885

Plz don't take any offense..
No worries friend. Why should we feel offended?
Halal food is very very typical street food in China.

In Shanghai, on EVERY street, you will find one, called Lanzhou Noodle run by our Muslim minority called Hui.
This fast-food style eatery sells at least 10 kinds of rice with one dish on top of it (we call it 盖浇饭), lamen noodle(that is why it is called Lanzhou Noodle), fried noodle with on dish on top of it (can choose different style of noodle), dumplings(beef or lamb), etc.....In any such simple eatery, you can choose from at least 50+ different kinds of food. And it costs less than $1.5 in small cities, less than $2.5 in Shanghai.

And such Halal eatery is very easy to tell.
Cheap, clean, alway has A/C, always delicious!

Main food: Lanzhou stretched noodle, small/medium/big bowls
0.8-1.5 dollars around China @PaklovesTurkiye
121.jpg
thumb.jpg

@PaklovesTurkiye This one in my community
123123.jpg

@PaklovesTurkiye Just point the photo!
e850352ac65c1038c52d321bb0119313b17e899c.jpg

@PaklovesTurkiye Around 1.5-2 dollars in my city, 2-2.5 dollars in Shanghai
a97b86ef-a410-4021-acb0-55a771a934c6.jpg

@PaklovesTurkiye 1.5 dollar in my city, 1.5-2 dollars in Shanghai
thumb-1.jpg

You must be working for China's Tourism ministry?
I'm just crazy for infra.:coffee:

Last edited:
You can find Muslim restaurants in Shanghai and across all Chinese cities. Actually you may visit some Muslim regions as well, an example would be Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region (宁夏) and its capital Yingchuan city (银川), gonna love the unique landscape and Muslim architecture there!

img329751659-jpg.206860
997843_183358682122_2-jpg.206861
1308809798326-jpg.206884
20140529101456_44950-jpg.206885

Brilliant...Absolutely brilliant...I will try my best to visit as much places as i can all across China...After 3 or 4 years, I''ll be okay 4 travelling.

I wonder how much change you guys will bring in infrastructure in coming next two or three years...Damn, China is changing and developing fast, have to keep oneself constantly updated.

All power to you and your country for more happiness, wealth and peace. Long live China.

No worries friend. Why should we feel offended?
Halal food is very very typical street food in China.

In Shanghai, on EVERY street, you will find one, called Lanzhou Noodle run by our Muslim minority called Hui.
This fast-food style eatery sells at least 10 kinds of rice with one dish on top of it (we call it 盖浇饭), lamen noodle(that is why it is called Lanzhou Noodle), fried noodle with on dish on top of it (can choose different style of noodle), dumplings(beef or lamb), etc.....In any such simple eatery, you can choose from at least 50+ different kinds of food. And it costs less than $1.5 in small cities, less than $2.5 in Shanghai.

And such Halal eatery is very easy to tell.
Cheap, clean, alway has A/C, always delicious!
View attachment 325078View attachment 325077

@PaklovesTurkiye This one in my community
View attachment 325076View attachment 325080 View attachment 325081View attachment 325082

Thanks bro. U have just made me feel very relaxed and calm now. I have to admit, we Pakistanis, despite such close relationship, don't have slightest idea of folks who just live across our north.
I m saving these pics and information. I have book marked it. :-) :tup: :china:

Brilliant...Absolutely brilliant...I will try my best to visit as much places as i can all across China...After 3 or 4 years, I''ll be okay 4 travelling.

I wonder how much change you guys will bring in infrastructure in coming next two or three years...Damn, China is changing and developing fast, have to keep oneself constantly updated.

All power to you and your country for more happiness, wealth and peace. Long live China.

Thanks bro. U have just made me feel very relaxed and calm now. I have to admit, we Pakistanis, despite such close relationship, don't have slightest idea of folks who just live across our north.
I m saving these pics and information. I have book marked it. :-) :tup: :china:
Having access to Halal food should be your least concern in China!
Halal food is one aspect of Chinese food culture......
You'll find in China you can find far more variety of Halal food than any country in the world!
In Beijing, an entire street is dedicated for Muslim restaurants.
In Xi'an, the start of the ancient Silk Road, the most famous food there is Halal food, in the famous Hui Muslim quarter at the very centre of the city.

Sharing inclusive growth at every corner of China and with our friendly partners around the world is our obligation and our promise!

Yinchuan, capital city of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region

Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region(in the year of 2008)

Ningxia will be soon linked to our national high-speed railway within 3 years!

https://defence.pk/threads/chinese-...inal-translations.363685/page-71#post-7747140
https://defence.pk/threads/chinese-...ginal-translations.363685/page-5#post-6905044
屏幕快照 2015-10-10 23.22.00.png

Yinchuan-Xi'an HSR-1.png

Yinchuan Railway Station
a6efce1b9d16fdfacd2ad998b78f8c5494ee7b05.jpg
20121010092546902.jpg
20121010092547478.jpg
6597201708051745717.jpg
2514134491997381392.jpg

Last edited:
All Chinese biggest cities have numerous faces.
Talk about Hangzhou, the host city of G20 Summit in September.
She is one of the Top10 city (mainland China) in terms of economy, but she also has the most classical Chinese beauty!

View attachment 324963

Also, check Suzhou, with GDP of 220 billion ranking the 8th of mainland China, you may never believe she is a technological powerhouse given her traditional characteristics!

Even the newly built city like Shenzhen has many green parks in the downtown.

Nanjing, former capital of China, has very old historic quarters.

So is my city in Central China, ranked the 8th (with higher GDP per capita than Shanghai), has numerous lakes and rivers in the downtown!

@Götterdämmerung @PaklovesTurkiye @anant_s @Bussard Ramjet @ito @Gibbs @simple Brain @X-2.
Thank you @AndrewJin

@Providence is from India.
And I won't use "india" to derogate his homeland.
They have enough s*&$s at home.
Such low-life trick is insulting to the poster himself/herself.
Indians are always Indians, check out the ongoing Olympic Games, can you imagine that they have a population the size almost like China's and maybe with the most young people in the world? they are good for nothing.

Having access to Halal food should be your least concern in China!
Halal food is one aspect of Chinese food culture......
You'll find in China you can find far more variety of Halal food than any country in the world!
In Beijing, an entire street is dedicated for Muslim restaurants.
In Xi'an, the start of the ancient Silk Road, the most famous food there is Halal food, in the famous Hui Muslim quarter at the very centre of the city.

Sharing inclusive growth at every corner of China and with our friendly partners around the world is our obligation and our promise!

Yinchuan, capital city of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region

Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region(in the year of 2008)

Ningxia will be soon linked to our national high-speed railway within 3 years!

https://defence.pk/threads/chinese-...inal-translations.363685/page-71#post-7747140
https://defence.pk/threads/chinese-...ginal-translations.363685/page-5#post-6905044
View attachment 325086
View attachment 325089

Yinchuan Railway Station
View attachment 325087 View attachment 325085 View attachment 325088 View attachment 325083 View attachment 325084

Bro. Don't worry now. I get it and understood completely. I will tell my friends and family about this. I will then also ask them to learn more about China. It'll be a good idea if we encourage our people to learn more about each other first hand without any filtering of outside world or media.

Bro. Don't worry now. I get it and understood completely. I will tell my friends and family about this. I will then also ask them to learn more about China. It'll be a good idea if we encourage our people to learn more about each other first hand without any filtering of outside world or media.
Welcome!!!
You know what, the last time I went to Beijing for a conference.....I only have 2 days of free time....
And both dinners were in local Halal restaurants.
One was the noodle.....with some lamb kebab
On the famous Muslim quarter called Niu Street (Cow Street)
(my photo)
32131.jpg

Then the lamb/beef hot pot....(halal)
The restaurant was so popular that I had to wait for nearly one hour
(online photo)
20141126012257_SWnty.jpeg

And in the daytime I rushed to the forbidden city and great wall!
Haven't been to Beijing for 5 years....
(my photo)
312.jpg
131232.jpg
123123.jpg
2321312.jpg
1312312.jpg

Welcome!!!
You know what, the last time I went to Beijing for a conference.....I only have 2 days of free time....
And both dinners were in local Halal restaurants.
One was the noodle.....with some lamb kebab
On the famous Muslim quarter called Niu Street (Cow Street)
(my photo)View attachment 325219

Then the lamb/beef hot pot....(halal)
The restaurant was so popular that I had to wait for nearly one hour
(online photo)
View attachment 325228

And in the daytime I rushed to the forbidden city and great wall!
Haven't been to Beijing for 5 years....
(my photo)
View attachment 325231 View attachment 325232 View attachment 325230 View attachment 325229 View attachment 325233

U R COOL, man. Thanks for sharing personal stuff. You have opened a book for me now. Its up to me when and how i'll read and finish it with good understanding.

I'll love to taste that things you have mentioned. Keep updating us regarding China. Your posts are always knowledgeable and interesting. We have great wish and eagerness to learn and know more about China as u r our iron brother. :pakistan::china:

Keep these posts coming, bro.

Let me tags other members too. @HAKIKAT @The Sandman @Moonlight @Zibago .......Guys, visit to China is a must thing everyone should do if have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom