What's new

Welcome to China, Travel in China is travel half world

Now that looks really beautiful :tup:

That's really amazing man but i don't think i can go there i am scared of height and bridges esp those which are on water :fie:
Haha....
If u live in the city of Qingdao, buy a house on the southern bank of the bay,
you probably have to commute on the bridge every day to the downtown at the other side of the bay!

Last edited:
I really want to go to Shanghai one day :smitten:
shanghai-night-skyfall-wallpaper-4.jpg

Well Shanghai is a huge jungle of concrete, steel and glass, I run away from it during holidays. But I am sure there are good tourist attractions. big welcome to you and all PAK brothers!

Well Shanghai is a huge jungle of concrete, steel and glass, I run away from it during holidays. But I am sure there are good tourist attractions. big welcome to you and all PAK brothers!
Yea even i don't like too much crowded spaces but Shanghai looks so beautiful that i don't think anyone can avoid going there if they're going to China :cheers:
If u live in the city of Qingdao, buy a house on the southern bank they bay,
Never :lol: btw is it just me or this city's buildings have a European look to it? they look good :tup:

If only there was no CPC guided tours of chinese country side !

The point is seriously stupid, sorry. No one will care you except different appearance.

Some foreigners do live in China over 10 years. Try to find some videos of westerners even your fellow countrymen in China from YouTube. No one have time to care about a wandering tourist.

PS. Warmly welcome Pakistani bros and sisters to China.

Last edited:
Yea even i don't like too much crowded spaces but Shanghai looks so beautiful that i don't think anyone can avoid going there if they're going to China :cheers:

Never :lol: btw is it just me or this city's buildings have a European look to it? they look good :tup:
All Chinese biggest cities have numerous faces.
Talk about Hangzhou, the host city of G20 Summit in September.
She is one of the Top10 city (mainland China) in terms of economy, but she also has the most classical Chinese beauty!

China-top-gdp-cities-2015-03.jpg

Also, check Suzhou, with GDP of 220 billion ranking the 8th of mainland China, you may never believe she is a technological powerhouse given her traditional characteristics!

Even the newly built city like Shenzhen has many green parks in the downtown.

Nanjing, former capital of China, has very old historic quarters.

So is my city in Central China, ranked the 8th (with higher GDP per capita than Shanghai), has numerous lakes and rivers in the downtown!

@Götterdämmerung @PaklovesTurkiye @anant_s @Bussard Ramjet @ito @Gibbs @simple Brain @X-2.

Totally shocked by how stupidly some people are brainwashed by the western media. Lost any interests to discuss any real issues with them again.
The point is seriously stupid, sorry. No one will care you expect different appearance.

Some foreigners do live in China over 10 years. Try to find some videos of westerners even your fellow countrymen in China from YouTube. No one have time to care about a wandering tourist.

Absolutely
He is one of the many China/Chinese-Haters on PDF
Just read his postings on this thread He wrote China and Chinese with small letter "c" like "china, chinese" which is a common derogatory trick used by the haters

Absolutely
He is one of the many China/Chinese-Haters on PDF
Just read his postings on this thread He wrote China and Chinese with small letter "c" like "china, chinese" which is a common derogatory trick used by the haters
@Providence is from India.
And I won't use "india" to derogate his homeland.
They have enough s*&$s at home.
Such low-life trick is insulting to the poster himself/herself.

Last edited:
peeps posting skyscraper pics is just hilarious. No one wants to visit china to see a concrete jungle or bots living out their lives from memo to memo !

@Providence is from India.
And I won't use "india" to derogate his homeland.
They have enough s*&$s at home.
Such low-life trick is insulting to the poster himself/herself.

Take some spoken english tuition at your nearest british embassy. May be you will become coherent for a start :lol:

peeps posting skyscraper pics is just hilarious. No one wants to visit china to see a concrete jungle or bots living out their lives from memo to memo !

Take some spoken english tuition at your nearest british embassy. May be you will become coherent for a start :lol:
:rofl:
I am not proud of speaking English like you.
I'm just wondering, have you already forgotten your mother tongue?
Having a strong Indian accent must make you being bullied all the time.

Mods, please clean those dirty words.

@waz @Hu Songshan
He is a very typical overseas Indian who will never never return home...
Just get used to it.

The point is seriously stupid, sorry. No one will care you expect different appearance.

You just can't stop them from blooding to China.....though they are not welcome.
Go to the bund in Shanghai, see those crazy faces when they have a look at Pudong....

:rofl:
I am not proud of speaking English like you.
I'm just wondering, have you already forgotten your mother tongue?
Having a strong Indian accent must make you being bullied all the time.

He is a very typical overseas Indian who will never never return home...
Just get used to it.

You just can't stop them from blooding to China.....though they are not welcome.
Go to the bund in Shanghai, see those crazy faces when they have a look at Pudong....
Got it. I just wonder why they are drawing such kind images for them.

Back to topic. I planned to driving to Guizhou in this weekend. A lovely place but need 6 hours.:cheers:

Zhenyuan
201241215155990.jpg
03544ab775fec76d.jpg
19094347774777.jpg

Got it. I just wonder why they are drawing such kind images for them.

Back to topic. I planned to driving to Guizhou in this weekend. A lovely place but need 6 hours.:cheers:

Zhenyuan
View attachment 325069View attachment 325068 View attachment 325070

Zhenyuan County right?
In Eastern Guizhou Province...
I have been there a couple of years ago driving from Huaihua to Guizhou....
Very beautiful ancient town, especially at night!
And also the food!!!
I really like their beef!!!
Beef hot pot!

4:00 Zhenyuan ancient town

Any plan for this mountain? Also in Eastern Guizhou

Safe drive!
Driving on Guizhou's expressways is always amazing.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom