What's new

Welcome @ghazi as Think Tank Analyst

I mean it takes a lot of stamina & free time to act like a bot on defence.pk :D
Intelligent people are serious and are always handpicked and liked by everyone. I like people who state facts and work hard and so everyone on the team admires silently somewhere you do not know. All we want is to make you all realize you people's potential :)
You all need to understand that Pakistan is a treasure of telented people. However, some are wasting their talents and intelligence. A believers talents are never wasted.He or she is praised in heavens and handpicked by nature.
Regards

Intelligent people are serious and are always handpicked and liked by everyone. I like people who state facts and work hard and so everyone on the team admires silently somewhere you do not know. All we want is to make you all realize you people's potential :)
You all need to understand that Pakistan is a treasure of telented people. However, some are wasting their talents and intelligence. A believers talents are never wasted.He or she is praised in heavens and handpicked by nature.
Regards
Excuse me was that a personal attack :D

Regards
Lately, i was thinking, how would one rate me in my discussions on various topics ?
Asking just to know where i stand now as compared to when i joined here.

Very much well deserved welcome @ghazi52

@Slav Defence bhai @The Eagle , Sir @Mangus Ortus Novem should also be TTA OR TTC in my opinion. His posts are quite helpful in figuring out somethings.

@jaibi @The Eagle i was thinking same other day citing his MM contrubution to the board.
I suggest LKJ86 be granted TTA rank,since he posts MM on topics of PLA,PRC and PLAAF.

In-fact Board keeps an eye of quality posters for their conduct & knowledge as well as over all behaviour on the Forum. It becomes easy as well as more of a valued appraisal when members do suggests and even recommends quality posters. That is in-fact appreciated and I really thank you & others for reminder. As @jaibi stated; there are many names under observations but to make it more transparent as well as open for everyone; we need members input/recommendations so that not only the Team but everyone else also observes quality content and can help us/Forum to choose the best.

@Slav Defence will be taking the lead that I know for sure-- so that an excitement will be here to encourage good quality posters. My open advise to the members that beside good quality, ethics, respectful manners & seriousness; your way of drafting analysis/content plays a major role to attract attention as well as interest of the readers which ultimately helps to evaluate in higher standards.

Remember that not just the content/analysis/information weighs your input but also, the way how neatly you draft it i.e. font size, colour(s) where needed & some other drafting manners. I thought to share few of these ideas here which may be helpful for our friends.

Regards,

Remember that not just the content/analysis/information weighs your input but also, the way how neatly you draft it i.e. font size, colour(s) where needed & some other drafting manners. I thought to share few of these ideas here which may be helpful for our friends.

Regards,
Exactly, posts with abnormal punctuation and alphabetical capitalization as well as grammar mistakes are quite unattractive.

Some people even give titles starting with small letter

Exactly, posts with abnormal punctuation and alphabetical capitalization as well as grammar mistakes are quite unattractive.

Some people even give titles starting with small letter

We can sometimes ignore grammar as no one is perfect but the use of colour(s) with unnecessary small/capital alphabets while using Bold/Italic font style does not appeal much. I thought to share some tips for betterment as what I experienced sometimes.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom