What's new

Welcome @ghazi as Think Tank Analyst

Yar lately i was thinking, this “Think Tank Analyst” title has a meaning of its own.
This means those who are into deep thinking with facts and SWOT analysis techniques, could be a new member or an old member or a highly negative rated member.

For good posters like our ghazi brother here, there should be a special new title as our brother ghazi posts content of various categories, rich in flavors and related to tourism, culture, food, etc etc.
What do you guys think ?

@Slav Defence @The Eagle

I disagree, his support to Racists on this Forum is quite known to me and others .
You have 2 children, one loves you, the hates you, but both are your kids. Will you hate the one who hates you ? Knowing that the kid that hates you is wrong in doing that and for the time being, is astray from correct path.

Answer me bhai

You have 2 children, one loves you, the hates you, but both are your kids. Will you hate the one who hates you ? Knowing that the kid that hates you is wrong in doing that and for the time being, is astray from correct path.

Answer me bhai

This is @ghazi52 congratulatory thread lets not Hijack it :)

Congratulation for being named as resident tourism expert.

Funny how he disappeared right after being given the title.

Koi maloom karo kahan gaya...khushi se timbaktu to nahi nikal gaya

Fully second my soaring brother.

--For PDF members wanting to be TTAs, my advice: -----

Great quality, original thoughts and keen observations. It doesn't matter whether you take one side or the other but cogent arguments would be great and empirical backing would be awesome! We'll shortly create a thread where we can have feedback too. But kindly, please, be cool minded enough to handle disagreements and mature enough to master emotions.

Thank you!

In-fact Board keeps an eye of quality posters for their conduct & knowledge as well as over all behaviour on the Forum. It becomes easy as well as more of a valued appraisal when members do suggests and even recommends quality posters. That is in-fact appreciated and I really thank you & others for reminder. As @jaibi stated; there are many names under observations but to make it more transparent as well as open for everyone; we need members input/recommendations so that not only the Team but everyone else also observes quality content and can help us/Forum to choose the best.

@Slav Defence will be taking the lead that I know for sure-- so that an excitement will be here to encourage good quality posters. My open advise to the members that beside good quality, ethics, respectful manners & seriousness; your way of drafting analysis/content plays a major role to attract attention as well as interest of the readers which ultimately helps to evaluate in higher standards.

Remember that not just the content/analysis/information weighs your input but also, the way how neatly you draft it i.e. font size, colour(s) where needed & some other drafting manners. I thought to share few of these ideas here which may be helpful for our friends.

Regards,

They'll still be regarded highly and always welcomed but we're thinking of placing them in a league of their own :)
Bhai, what about those TTAs, who are not active anymore?

Last edited:
Fully second my soaring brother.
Great quality, original thoughts and keen observations. It doesn't matter whether you take one side or the other but cogent arguments would be great and empirical backing would be awesome! We'll shortly create a thread where we can have feedback too. But kindly, please, be cool minded enough to handle disagreements and mature enough to master emotions.

Thank you!

Thank you bro and got it all. Never lost the cool side merely because of disagreements or feedback at all which in-fact helps improvement. Can't swear that never had a heated debate but emotions never took over the respectful way of arguments. You will find me in support for your topic.

safe_image.php

:D
Let me to thank you for the advice, though. :-)

Sorry, brother, that part was meant for members wanting to join up the Think Tank side. I think the posts combined because my browser crashed that was for them, not for you :) the first part was for you: fully support my soaring brother
Thank you bro and got it all. Never lost the cool side merely because of disagreements or feedback at all which in-fact helps improvement. Can't swear that never had a heated debate but emotions never took over the respectful way of arguments. You will find me in support for your topic.

Let me to thank you for the advice, though. :-)

Back
Top Bottom