What's new

wedding reception: Imran Khan and Reham Khan

hnf1.jpg

Read More: dinraattv dot cm website

dinraattv dot cm

Really? Is that the best you can put forward?

Got to know about Imran's marriage through media: Aleema Khan
Last Updated On 08 January,2015 About 1 day ago
254172_28065373.jpg

The only people who have no clue about Imran Khan's marriage are his family members, says Aleema

LAHORE (Dunya News) – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan’s sister Aleema Khan on Thursday has said that she along with her sisters got to know about their brother’s marriage with former British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) anchorperson Reham Khan through media.

She expressed these views on a telephone call.

After learning about the news of Imran Khan’s marriage on media, the three sisters Uzma Khan, Noreen Khan and Rubina Khan reached the house of Aleema Khan to discuss the matter however, they refused to take their discussion in front of the camera.

Aleema Khan said that the entire world knows about the marriage of their brother and the only people who have no clue are his family members. The family has got to learn about the news through media, she added.

Reportedly, all the four sisters of Khan were present in Lahore when the news about Khan’s nikkah broke on the media and none out of them was invited to the ceremony.

Whereas, Reham s sisters attended the ceremony with all preparations.

Earlier, Mufti Saeed conducted the nikkah of Imran Khan and Rehman Khan in Bani Gala.

Got to know about Imran's marriage through media: Aleema Khan | Pakistan | Dunya News

I think, the cold solders to his sisters this time from IK is Deliberate due to a bad past experience.....i might be wrong but the way he excluded them even from "Nikkah"....he want to saying them "Stay out of it......This time you won't be allowed to ruin"

I think, the cold solders to his sisters this time from IK is Deliberate due to a bad past experience.....i might be wrong but the way he excluded them even from "Nikkah"....he want to saying them "Stay out of it......This time you won't be allowed to ruin"

Instead of telling us your cheap thinking come up any source. It's his personal matter whether his family is happy with him or not. I don't understand why everyone is criticizing his wedding and talking about his personal matters? It's his personal life, let him do what he want. I support Imran Khan just for one reason that he has change KPK and he will change Pakistan. I don't even care if he marriage another 2 girls and don't invite his family. I don't care about this. I will criticize Imran Khan when he will do bad governance and when he won't bring change in Pakistan. I can just give him vote so I will just criticize his performance when he is in power, I don't have any right to criticize him on his personal matter. What if her sisters didn't came on the wedding theirselves? Do you have any source to prove your news?

Instead of telling us your cheap thinking come up any source. It's his personal matter whether his family is happy with him or not. I don't understand why everyone is criticizing his wedding and talking about his personal matters? It's his personal life, let him do what he want. I support Imran Khan just for one reason that he has change KPK and he will change Pakistan. I don't even care if he marriage another 2 girls and don't invite his family. I don't care about this. I will criticize Imran Khan when he will do bad governance and when he won't bring change in Pakistan. I can just give him vote so I will just criticize his performance when he is in power, I don't have any right to criticize him on his personal matter. What if her sisters didn't came on the wedding theirselves? Do you have any source to prove your news?

story2.gif

and you think Imran is solely responsible for stopping the war, what about other goons who are in government and political parties , , he already supported army in all fronts and now ur having issue with his simple style of waleema but u never had problem with Nawaz preparing 70 dishes for Zardari, hight of hypocrisy. .
I belive in him as the only political leader in who can take hard decesions & has the moral & will power to do what ever it takes.
With said that , he needs to come back to the dividing political stage & set the plans straightforward !
now the party is over & you should behave like mature person!

and if nawaz does something good, 'PUBLICITY!'

Nawaz didn't do anything like that. He went to distribute laptops, purchased from money you and I spent and Nawaz took his family and daughters to get pictures taken on this "good deed". Don't dare comparing Dekhawa with Khaloos. Imran could easily had celebrated his wedding in a lavish way but if he didn't where he could have, you better put your words down in respect.

For few moments, you can definitely afford to be unbiased towards PTI and IK.

Last edited:

Man do you understand English? I have told you that I don't care what he do in his personal life and what his wife do in his personal life. BTW this entire is based on "Zarai" (Sources) it's not authenticated. Why don't you kiddo criticize him on his performance? Bullshit

Dam typical ummat?
aka media god?
Shame on you!
you think a person like imran who is in & out of london high so circle will ever accept a ultra mod like rahem khan?
I never wanted to get into that , but if you want it ?
here is my middle finger , just dig that skkker !

I never liked Reham Khan, but If he likes her, well, congratulations to the couple, his life and his choice. But I am really disappointed in IK for lying to his sister, that's just shameful. So much drama - first, reports that he is already married, then some molvi says he made the nikah, then Aleema Khan denies everything and then finally IK announces his decision - why not just be a man and go out and say it on day one?

The whole thing with the children and all was a good gesture, thumbs up to IK and RK for that.

Dam typical ummat?
aka media god?
Shame on you!
you think a person like imran who is in & out of london high so circle will ever accept a ultra mod like rahem khan?
I never wanted to get into that , but if you want it ?
here is my middle finger , just dig that skkker !
must ask them this question ?
by doing what ?
he can stop the terrorism in pakistan ?
Can he?
pakistan isnt is the place where good deeds needed to be showen to stop a war of terror?
you need to wage a war to stop that war of terror?
dafuq-did-i-just-read_o_251028_zps825ec6c1[1].jpg

What the hell is any of this even supposed to mean?

I never liked Reham Khan, but If he likes her, well, congratulations to the couple, his life and his choice. But I am really disappointed in IK for lying to his sister, that's just shameful. So much drama - first, reports that he is already married, then some molvi says he made the nikah, then Aleema Khan denies everything and then finally IK announces his decision - why not just be a man and go out and say it on day one?

The whole thing with the children and all was a good gesture, thumbs up to IK and RK for that.

View attachment 182984
What the hell is any of this even supposed to mean?
Read between the lines buddy?
& do some research on mufti saeed ?
also not telling his private matter to his family is his human right to do so?
find some one else to defend him, cause we wont, cause we are the family members?
hope you can feel our concerns to?
but that not means to bash him & his bride?
god says in holy Quran !
that no human is perfect , if you belive on god!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom