What's new

Web Site Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know who is attacking the site? What interest do Russians have in attacking a Pak defence website?

We know who is attacking the site, however we are more interested in keeping the site up at this time.

Price of fame :)

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

btw, webbie, any evidence pointing to the fact that Indians are financing this attack, or are you just having some fun on the facebook .... ;)

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

btw, webbie, any evidence pointing to the fact that Indians are financing this attack, or are you just having some fun on the facebook .... ;)

with respect its likely. look at their site and this one. Its like chalk and cheese. Its all speculation most important thing is it getting it back to norm as we all enjoy sharing our views be it indians or pakistanis or russians etc

Dont be offended, there are bad apples involved in these things in every nationality.

The website has been attacked by Russian Cyber Terrorists. You can donate money to protect the site.
Russia remains enemy of Pakistan, back to the cold war! I want to see how Pakistani hackers will respond.

with respect its likely. look at their site and this one. Its like chalk and cheese. Its all speculation most important thing is it getting it back to norm as we all enjoy sharing our views be it indians or pakistanis or russians etc

LOL ! it is funny how u think. pdf is not a flagship of pk and likewise BR and IDF are not Indian flagship forums. It is just a bunch of people who are enthusiasts in military and strategy field who come together on these forums. Keep it like that.

any ways, coming to the point, i am curious to know how will the donated money be able to keep off DDOS attacks. I dont know much about hacking but I surely know networks well enough..

LOL ! it is funny how u think. pdf is not a flagship of pk and likewise BR and IDF are not Indian flagship forums. It is just a bunch of people who are enthusiasts in military and strategy field who come together on these forums. Keep it like that.

any ways, coming to the point, i am curious to know how will the donated money be able to keep off DDOS attacks. I dont know much about hacking but I surely know networks well enough..

Third party company providing services to mitigate DDOS attacks through various methods.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is indian involvement & I doubt the Russians have anything to do with this

I wouldn't be surprised if there is indian involvement & I doubt the Russians have anything to do with this

Dont worry about involvement of this and that. We know who it is.

If you can help protecting, that is the key. Otherwise, spread the word for donations.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is indian involvement... I doubt the Russians have anything to do with this

I feel the same. We are just a bunch of enthusiatical bunch of guys sharing our views and points. Im not interested what indians think of Asim etc and i dont think this merits getting personal. We should just focus on getting protection on the server and leave Asim and the administrator to sort things out later.
It says it all will all the severe disruption there has been on this site there has still after a week 10 times the number people on here than there is on the indian site

Guys its very simple - if you enjoy this site and have been disgruntled with recent events lets not focus on who is doing it etc. Main objective should be to stop it happening so lets put our hands in our pockets and help it to flourish in the future!

As long as i can share my views, i dont mind where.

Thanks to Aryan_B and SuperKaif for their generous donations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom