What's new

Wearing Hijab Not An Essential Religious Practice, Says Karnataka High Court

You are an expert on everything. Delusion of grandeur, plus you could not finish your education or hold a job so clear signs of mental health issues. You need to see a psychiatrist.

So if a person has the ability to produce ideas of more than one kind he is mentally disturbed ? I find that a disturbing thinking.

But thank you for your concern but please at least in the next one week list two of your "1000 times greater achievements than Jamahir". Am waiting.

BTW Elon Musk is generally an expert on a few things like spacecraft, on-Earth aviation and the political system for Mars. Give him the number of your psychiatrist. :cheers:

Also, BTW Hazrat Muhammad was also an expert in socio-economics and politics including women's rights and on the conduct of a person. Time travel back 1400 years and give him the same number. I am just going by your logic. Same for Marx, Lenin and Gaddafi.

I quoted you the article. You somewhat ignored it.

Do we need to get into the nitty-gritty ? We have the court judgement and we see the sense in it. Why more to stretch the controversy ?

Thank you for your concern but please at least in the next one week list two of your "1000 times greater achievements than Jamahir". Am waiting.

BTW Elon Musk is generally an expert on a few things like spacecraft, on-Earth aviation and the political system for Mars. Give him the number of your psychiatrist to him. :cheers:

Also, BTW Hazrat Muhammad was also an expert in socio-economics and politics including women's rights and on the conduct of a person. Time travel back 1400 years and give him the same number. I am just going by your logic. Same for Marx, Lenin and Gaddafi.

Do we need to get into the nitty-gritty ? We have the court judgement and we see the sense in it. Why more to stretch the controversy ?
Your mental condition is worst than I thought. You are now comparing your self to Elon Musk and the Holy Prophet of Islam (PBUH). You should be banned

Your mental condition is worst than I thought. You are now comparing your self to Elon Musk and the Holy Prophet of Islam (PBUH). You should be banned

What ? I was just going by your logic. And why ban, why not virtually lynch me for "blasphemy" ?

But I am sure you with your "1000 times greater achievements than Jamahir" can easily reach out to Elon. Give him your logic and see his response.

Justice lies in the nitty gritty of technicalities.

Nobody even bothered for the detailed verdict. You simply want to sweep Muslims issues under the rug which are being orchestrated from the very top institutions of Indian state.

@waz @The Eagle @WebMaster
this post still remains then I think terms like camel piss loving messenger & paedophile messenger are also on

He didn’t drink any such thing. Nor was he a pedophile a mere analysis of historical dates can confirm that on Aisha’s age, and this was 1400 years ago. You could have just pointed without the post with this rubbish.

I can’t find that post what is the post number?

Last edited:
Justice lies in the nitty gritty of technicalities.

Nobody even bothered for the detailed verdict. You simply want to sweep Muslims issues under the rug which are being orchestrated from the very top institutions of Indian state.

Yes the central government and the state government certainly have their own right-wing agenda in this but what if it was a left-wing government at the center ? Would the judgement have been something to question as well ?

Yes the central government and the state government certainly have their own right-wing agenda in this but what if it was a left-wing government at the center ? Would the judgement have been something to question as well ?

Why are principles of justice as mentioned in your constitution, political?

What deranged mental asylum are you in?

@waz @The Eagle @WebMaster
this post still remains then I think terms like camel piss loving messenger & paedophile messenger are also on

Hi, the Hindu queen in India who later famously became called Jhansi ki Rani got married at age 15, what will you say of this ? Will you call her husband a paedophile as well ? Please stop applying modern Western-derived fake-feminist fake-morality logic to human affairs.

Why are principles of justice as mentioned in your constitution, political?

What deranged mental asylum are you in?

How do you mean ?

What ? I was just going by your logic. And why ban, why not virtually lynch me for "blasphemy" ?

But I am sure you with your "1000 times greater achievements than Jamahir" can easily reach out to Elon. Give him your logic and see his response.
Calm down, you are making a fool of yourself.

It is not about girls wearing hijab and going to school.
It is about "whose" religious and cultural sensibilities will define the public spaces.
If you understand this, you will understand the problem and Hindutva.
So it is all about BJP’s anti Islamic ideology

Quran says there is no compulsion in religion which means individuals decide how religious they want to be. Quran also says you are not other people's boss in religious practise.
By no compulsion in religion it mean " You cannot force someone to accept Islam"
Being Muslim you accept some compulsory practices.
Allah Orders every Muslim to do "امر بالمعروف و نهى عن المنكر "Amr bil Ma'ruf wa Nahy an al Munkar""

Practicing Islam and being a good Muslim is a choice. Nobody can make a good Muslim with forceful enforcement of Islamic laws. Islam forbids it...
Do you offer prayer 5 times a day?
Either you offer or not, it doesn't make 5 times prayer an optional thing.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom