What's new

Death threats to Karnataka judges over hijab verdict; 2 arrested

country with crimes so horrific in occupation Kashmiris and in Gujarat genocide I’m not sure why most Indians pretence they are civilised society who do follow human rights. headscarf really haha is this so important then the above 2 I listed

Khilji, Aurangzeb, Tipu all came from warrior blood of Central Asia. Bhaiyya muslims of Pakistan and India don't have essence flowing in their balls. Essence of manhood that is.

It sounds very offensive and I acknowledge this to be somewhat of a prejudice of mine. But history has shown this time and again. I'd love to be proven wrong.

Another thing is world's evil powers, secret societies, Evangelical WASP and world jewry. Through 911 false flag have delivered the message to muslims worldwide. That if you resist our efforts to bring back Meschiach Ben David we will make you the pariah, starve and slaughter you.

They have convinced the Muslims that G-haaad is haram. Like the British tried with Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani. But at a global level this time. With much more deadly military and media power.

But recent pushback in Afghanistan and the exposure of 2 faced nature of Rich White Nations and their cronies in Ukraine. Can have serious repercussions. If muslims seize the moment and finally wake up.

It will happen regardless and is already happening

A division/partition on the ground

Muslim areas and Hindu areas, divided across cities and states

If the Indian Muslims are sensible they will begin to abandon some areas to increase their numbers and presence in others and push Hindus out, although Hindus will begin leaving naturally

They WILL defend those areas

You forgot about Amit Shah who had a judge killed.

Oh and let's not forget how the depraved society reacted to the Sabarimala verdict

Even if he did what you allege, he did not hide behind the veil of 'scared whatever' and rarely is a politician not a criminal of some sorts. Other than that, he has scared the shit out of snakes within India, that is something you & me both agree.

A 'terrorist majority' gives 'veiled threats' and a 'scared minority' gives open threats. Yeh right!

Have you slept since the assembly elections results?

You commit blasphemy wrt to their religion. What do you expect?
We have shown you a glimpse what we expect.
Thats why you are seething and hiding behind a fake name.

Standing silently Infront of a hindutva extremist state is not a option

Indian Muslims will defend their faith, their people and their community against this Hindu poison being spread
ok. so no more a 'scared minority' then? please confirm.

Last edited:
Takk det samme

Your kind always will stay pariah no matter if you are majority or minority. Gold coated dress or naked baba dosent matter… a slave will always be a slave until he leaves his slave mentality

Islam not only encourage but its a muslim religious duty to fight against nazis. And we proudly beat every opponent since 1400 years, just give it time
IK just praised India, the pariah nation. I think this is a confirmation that he is getting ousted and is just clutching at straws? what you think?

Death threats for a judge are not cool. Muslim community in Karnataka should deal this with a passive political movement and that will take time. Meanwhile, an appeal can be made in the Supreme Court to keep the torch lit. :cheers:

Last edited:
No one's safe in India. It's a ticking time bomb.
On the brighter side, no one messes with a tickling timebomb

Death threats for a judge is not cool. Muslim community in Karnataka should deal this with a passive political movement and that will take time. Meanwhile, an appeal can be made in the Supreme Court to keep the torch lit. :cheers:
The scared minority has done 3 things:
1) already done something in the SC (the SC said it will decide when to hear them)
2) called for 'bandh' in karnataka (I heard it was quite successful)
3) threatened the HC judges in open speech & via messages (all three judges have got Y security)
basically, nanga khuda se bada.

It will happen regardless and is already happening

A division/partition on the ground

Muslim areas and Hindu areas, divided across cities and states

If the Indian Muslims are sensible they will begin to abandon some areas to increase their numbers and presence in others and push Hindus out, although Hindus will begin leaving naturally

They WILL defend those areas

Problem is, you think like a Pakistani not like them, they are different to us will do nothing to what you and I would do fight back. But then, I contradict myself now there odds are stacked against them one way ticket to genocide if they start to fight back but by nature they are a submissive group everyone knows this of them and I do think days of partitioning is over

Death threats for a judge is not cool. Muslim community in Karnataka should deal this with a passive political movement and that will take time. Meanwhile, an appeal can be made in the Supreme Court to keep the torch lit. :cheers:

The group is from Tamilnadu not Karnataka.

North Indians cannot differentiate between Tamil and Kannada.

We are having a @manlion movement on this thread. We do not have @Nilgiri here any more. :rofl::rofl:

The group is from Tamilnadu not Karnataka.

North Indians cannot differentiate between Tamil and Kannada.

We are having a @manlion movement on this thread. We do not have @Nilgiri here any more. :rofl::rofl:
Yes. The threat is from TNTJ (Tamil Nadu Thowheed Jamath)
But for 'Brothers sans borders', Karnataka or Tamilnadu does not matter. India or Pakistan or KSA does not matter.

How about her ? :)
A-WdLvHCQAIjKlr.jpg

Ruttie was a parsi while Hasina is a Muslim.

You are comparing apples and oranges.

Yes. The threat is from TNTJ (Tamil Nadu Thowheed Jamath)
But for 'Brothers sans borders', Karnataka or Tamilnadu does not matter. India or Pakistan or KSA does not matter.

Muslims don't recognize countries.

Muslims only recognize Nation of Islam

Muslims don't recognize countries.

Muslims only recognize Nation of Islam
Correct. They should stop the drama of being patriotic to a country (any country) and move to a seperate land or planet or galaxy where there only muslims. Once this drama stops, there will be no tension.

Correct. They should stop the drama of being patriotic to a country (any country) and move to a seperate land or planet or galaxy where there only muslims. Once this drama stops, there will be no tension.

The whole earth belongs to Islam. All other religions need to find another planet.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom