Weapons and explosives recovered near Pak-Afghan border

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Weapons and explosives recovered near Pak-Afghan border
Dawn.com
QUETTA: Security forces raided a truck and recovered a large quantity of weapons, ammunition and explosives in Balochistan's Gulistan area near the Pak-Afghan border region on Monday, DawnNews reported.

Balochistan Home Minister Mir Sarfaraz Bugti alleged that neighbouring countries,including India and Afghanistan, were trying to carry out terror activities to weaken Pakistan.

He further claimed that Afhgan intelligence agencies had set up at least 34 insurgent camps in this regard.

Security forces claimed to have recovered 70 sacks of explosive materials, 45 prepared bombs, 200 detonators, 100 AK-47 rifles, nine Kalakov rifles, three G-3 rifles and 135 handguns from hidden compartments in the truck.

Bomb making and other equipment recovered included one hundred bundles of prima cord, 50 remote control detonators, sophisticated binoculars, sniper scopes and at least 2,000 rounds of ammunition.

Security sources said the weapons were being smuggled into Balochistan from Afghanistan to be used in terror activities across the country, especially in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.

This is the reason why the whole western border should be sealed & mined heavily. Pak Army is having armed drones now & they should use it to monitor the border 24/7. There should be no mercy shown to the rented terrorists who were caught, squeeze all the info out of them.

India & current rented Afghan are trying to harm Pakistan in every possible way. Gen. Raheel is in Afghanistan lets hope he does something good.

QUETTA: Security forces raided a truck and recovered a large quantity of weapons, ammunition and explosives in Balochistan's Gulistan area near the Pak-Afghan border region on Monday, DawnNews reported.

Balochistan Home Minister Mir Sarfaraz Bugti alleged that neighbouring countries,including India and Afghanistan, were trying to carry out terror activities to weaken Pakistan.

He further claimed that Afhgan intelligence agencies had set up at least 34 insurgent camps in this regard.

Security forces claimed to have recovered 70 sacks of explosive materials, 45 prepared bombs, 200 detonators, 100 AK-47 rifles, nine Kalakov rifles, three G-3 rifles and 135 handguns from hidden compartments in the truck.

Bomb making and other equipment recovered included one hundred bundles of prima cord, 50 remote control detonators, sophisticated binoculars, sniper scopes and at least 2,000 rounds of ammunition.

Security sources said the weapons were being smuggled into Balochistan from Afghanistan to be used in terror activities across the country, especially in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.

Weapons and explosives recovered near Pak-Afghan border - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

As US exit from Afghanistan closes in, the plan to spread massive terrorism in Pakistan grows everyday.

India, US & rented Afghanis are trying their very best to spread massive terrorism through out Pakistan but thanks to our Intel Agencies, FC & Army they are failing & they will INSHAALLAH continue to fail.

This is the reason why Pakistan needs to seal the entire Western border & mine it heavily, also Pak Army should use Armed drones to monitor the border 24/7.

In my opinion we should deploy choppers with night vision capabilities, armed with rockets & Gatling guns on the border, as well as mine it extensively!

As US exit from Afghanistan closes in, the plan to spread massive terrorism in Pakistan grows everyday.

India, US & rented Afghanis are trying their very best to spread massive terrorism through out Pakistan but thanks to our Intel Agencies, FC & Army they are failing & they will INSHAALLAH continue to fail.

This is the reason why Pakistan needs to seal the entire Western border & mine it heavily, also Pak Army should use Armed drones to monitor the border 24/7.

Gen. Raheel is in Afghanistan & he should bash Afghanis while he is there.

In my opinion we should deploy choppers with night vision capabilities, armed with rockets & Gatling guns on the border, as well as mine it extensively!

That's why Pak Defence should have a good Defence Budget but the politicians don't care & a part of Pak Defence Budget is been used to run corrupt useless Benazir Income Support Prog. Just few months ago noora had FC Balochistan budget, you can see the level of incompetency & brainless act by these noras self loving corrupt bastards.

This is the reason why the whole western border should be sealed & mined heavily. Pak Army is having armed drones now & they should use it to monitor the border 24/7. There should be no mercy shown to the rented terrorists who were caught, squeeze all the info out of them.

India & current rented Afghan are trying to harm Pakistan in every possible way. Gen. Raheel is in Afghanistan lets hope he does something good.

Last edited:
Gen. Raheel is in Afghanistan & he should bash Afghanis while he is there.

That's why Pak Defence should have a good Defence Budget but the politicians don't care & a part of Pak Defence Budget is been used to run corrupt useless Benazir Income Support Prog. Just few months ago noora had FC Balochistan budget, you can see the level of incompetency & brainless act by these noras self loving corrupt bastards.

Seal & mine the border, as well as order the ISI to put the afghanis in their place!

Phir baethkay tamasha dekho! Afghaniyoon kay dimagh ek haftae main theek hojaiengay!

Last edited:
Seal & mine the border, as well as order the ISI to put the afghanis in their place!

Phir baethkay tamasha dekho! Afghaniyoon kay dimagh ek haftae main theek hojaiegay!

The problem is there are lots of illegal Afghanis in Pakistan & they are the source of terrorism & crimes inside Pakistan, they need to dealt with heavy force.

The problem is there are lots of illegal Afghanis in Pakistan & they are the source of terrorism & crimes inside Pakistan, they need to dealt with heavy force.
Simply send them back. Enough is enough!

Why bring India into your internal affairs?? Any proof of Indian involment?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom