What's new

Weapon of choice for first strike ? Land , Air or Sea ?

It's either all out or stay out. If nukes will be used than everything and anything will be launched. There isn't this tit for tat stuff when it comes to the ultimate weapon.
God I hope it never comes to this.
I also hope this but unfortunately, slowly and gradually we are moving towards that.

We have a government in India that has extreme rightest religious elements that will go any length to clear sub-continents from all non-hindus. THey have significant power and irony is a majority of people of India support them. BJP has somehow brain washed Indians that Pakistan is the source of all the Indian problems and this is in the heart of most of the Indians. If a miss conception is so common it became a reality. I think the situation will not be changing anytime sooner and once we get something more insane then Modi he will wage a war against Pakistan ...

When will the war start out, hope to see indians wiped out

full scale war is rare possibility.....but fierce high paced localized exchange of firepower is most likely the scenario on LoC..... both sides are extra cautious and will try to hold their horses .....

It is insane to talk about use of Nuclear weapons from either side. First strike will be foolish decision but now both sides are considering this option that creates much fear and uncertainty.
It leads towards a need of reliable second strike Three dimensional attack capability.
Both countries possess it to some extent.

So, whether you are first runner or the Second, ultimate destruction would be waiting.:cool:

Yeah sir, if it escalates to that but I think if it remains limited to Kashmir, it may not cross the threshold but if it does then we are ready... why to be scared of death and still claim to be believers?
I agree with that. I think the war will remain within the regions of IOK and azad Kashmir and the border skirmishes will take place on the whole border.

When will the war start out, hope to see indians wiped out
Very soon.. its inevitable

Yeah sir, if it escalates to that but I think if it remains limited to Kashmir, it may not cross the threshold but if it does then we are ready... why to be scared of death and still claim to be believers?

I think you have captured the soul of the next conflict. Whatever happens, we must dictate the terms of the next war & maintain the upper hand on the escalation ladder. Our priority should be to first ensure that the war remains limited to Kashmir theatre but if at any point we feel the Indians might open other fronts we should preempt the offence or defence in those theatres.

Weapon of choice for first strike should be to isolate RSS / Modi ideology in the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom