What's new

Weapon of choice for first strike ? Land , Air or Sea ?

YeBeWarned

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Since India change the status of Kashmir by removing the article 370, the hostilities between the two Nuclear Armed nation reach new heights, most of the Defense analysts are expecting a full scale war in next coming months and it can possibly take a drastic turn by introducing Nuclear weapons . Either they will be Low yield Battle field tactical missiles or Ballistic ones one thing is for certain that once a missile is fire than the region will be toast and the effects will be felt even by close by countries .

A lot of Pakistani members talking about Nuclear weapons and even today Pakistan test fire a Ballistic Missile named "Ghaznavi" with a range of around 290 km , But A question that is in my mind that if it comes to a war between the two countries to a level where Pakistan or India will have to fire the first nuke, which Platform or missile they will use for first strike ? Will it be a Air Launch CM ? or Ballistic Missile ? or it would be from a sea based missile ? Which will be easier to launch and hard to intercept ?

Discuss ..

Since India change the status of Kashmir by removing the article 370, the hostilities between the two Nuclear Armed nation reach new heights, most of the Defense analysts are expecting a full scale war in next coming months and it can possibly take a drastic turn by introducing Nuclear weapons . Either they will be Low yield Battle field tactical missiles or Ballistic ones one thing is for certain that once a missile is fire than the region will be toast and the effects will be felt even by close by countries .

A lot of Pakistani members talking about Nuclear weapons and even today Pakistan test fire a Ballistic Missile named "Ghaznavi" with a range of around 290 km , But A question that is in my mind that if it comes to a war between the two countries to a level where Pakistan or India will have to fire the first nuke, which Platform or missile they will use for first strike ? Will it be a Air Launch CM ? or Ballistic Missile ? or it would be from a sea based missile ? Which will be easier to launch and hard to intercept ?

Discuss ..

It's either all out or stay out. If nukes will be used than everything and anything will be launched. There isn't this tit for tat stuff when it comes to the ultimate weapon.
God I hope it never comes to this.

It's either all out or stay out. If nukes will be used than everything and anything will be launched. There isn't this tit for tat stuff when it comes to the ultimate weapon.
Yeah sir, if it escalates to that but I think if it remains limited to Kashmir, it may not cross the threshold but if it does then we are ready... why to be scared of death and still claim to be believers?

yes bro, but my question is which platform will Pakistan use for first strike ? Land Air or sea ? which will be best bet for us ? we have a good inventory of CM which can carry Nuclear warheads like Babur and Ra'ad ..

We should come out of comfort zone.There are ways to do things without breaking our back.

Yeah sir, if it escalates to that but I think if it remains limited to Kashmir, it may not cross the threshold but if it does then we are ready... why to be scared of death and still claim to be believers?
If we have to die without having objective completed,what's value of that death?

yes bro, but my question is which platform will Pakistan use for first strike ? Land Air or sea ? which will be best bet for us ? we have a good inventory of CM which can carry Nuclear warheads like Babur and Ra'ad ..

Of course bro I was just highlighting the apocalyptical nature of it all.

It's not about being scared of death. It's more about the fact that billions will die.

Full-scale war is out of question. Any analyst who is painting this kind of picture, is no analyst at all - simply bullshitting.
I tend to agree with you on that... I don't they are that stupid because they have lot more to lose but you cannot rule it out altogether... if they do, they won't find us lacking.

It's not about being scared of death. It's more about the fact that billions will die.
out of 7 billion?

I tend to agree with you on that... I don't they are that stupid because they have lot more to lose but you cannot rule it out altogether... if they do, they won't find us lacking.
They are fanatics Bharati version of TTP.

The objective will be completed...a nazi free world is really a goal worth dying for.
World should deal with them,our problem is J&K and safety of Muslims in Bharat.

They are fanatics Bharati version of TTP.
Not really, they are much more cowards than TTP.. TTP terrorist were suicide bombers... these are sewer rats rather less than them... if they can only target unarmed civilians and mob lynch a lone Muslim guy or rape a weak woman.... But if there's a man who replies and sends some of the sewer rats into the hellfire for eternity, they ran away... so they know very that Pakistan will respond and we will

Not really, they are much more cowards than TTP.. TTP terrorist were suicide bombers... these are sewer rats rather less than them... if they can only target unarmed civilians and mob lynch a lone Muslim guy or rape a weak woman.... But if there's a man who replies and sends some of the sewer rats into the hellfire for eternity, they ran away... so they know very that Pakistan will respond and we will
Well they were religious Armed fantics armed with gun,so are huge number of post-BJP inducted Bharati forces.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom