What's new

We will give such reply to real indian surgical strike that it wont think of fake one; Def Minister

Yeah the deployment is happening in vietnam and south china sea by IN and chinese Navy sending its subs to Gwadar.

This proves Ind and Chn will confront eachother strategically than directly. And Pakistan is just a play ground for emerging economies and is an asset. As you have nothing to lose, and you guys are mard e momins.
Haha You guys will confront China when you are unable to take on Pakista ( 10 times smaller then India). They will bomb your *** back into the time of Ashoka :D

Wow You guys are that dumb that I cant believe it. Do you know how many ways you can kill a human being? We never said our soldiers didn't lost their life . Like Indian Soldiers ( or any other Human being) loose their life in mortar and artillery fire . Pakistani Soldiers lost their lives in Indian mortar fire. unlike what you Indians believe to have conducted some Bollywood style surgical strike.

And again after URI there have been five or six major attacks in Jammu & Kashmir. Why haven't you guys tried to perform surgical strikes after every one of them? lol
Winter is going on. Sleep is more important. Will be continued... in summers. Till then wait. Hahaha

Haha You guys will confront China when you are unable to take on Pakista ( 10 times smaller then India). They will bomb your *** back into the time of Ashoka :D
Cold war does not need mard e momin type jung or elan e jung mere masoom pakistani laundey.

Pakistan will be the battle ground. Who takes over gwadar, china or Ind.

There will be no infrastructure loss on Indian side or chinese side. Simple. What ever will happen it will be in pakistan.

Its an embarrassment for the Pakistani establishment to accept something of this nature to have happened to them. They have yet to come out from what the US Navy Seals did to them and now the Indian Para Special Forces.

Pakistani establishment was on complete denial even during Kargil, but had to swallow the truth eventually.
Wow you Indian simply have no mind, answer the few questions which I have raised in few posts above #66 .
And how come you guys haven't conducted the So called surgical strikes after 5-6 attacks in Jammu & Kashmir after Uri?

Its an embarrassment for the Pakistani establishment to accept something of this nature to have happened to them. They have yet to come out from what the US Navy Seals did to them and now the Indian Para Special Forces.

Pakistani establishment was on complete denial even during Kargil, but had to swallow the truth eventually.
And truth will come out in few years when one of their retired core commanders might expose all of them, just like Gen. ziauddin did with Musharraf.

Pakistani establishment is clear and didn't reject to answer any question like Indian DGMO who ran away from the press brief without answering question.

We understand. You needed a face saver after Uri. You got one albeit with help of a drama.

And truth will come out in few years when one of their retired core commanders might expose all of them, just like Gen. ziauddin did with Musharraf.

Then wait for those few years. Don't show your desperation here.

:lol:

Thanks to Bollywood, Indians have become accustomed to such terms as surgical strikes.
The Indian lies were exposed by their own MPs and MLAs.

Army recording fake exercises as evidence for Azad Kashmir surgical strikes: J&K MLA Sheikh Abdul Rashid

http://www.firstpost.com/india/army...rikes-jk-mla-sheikh-abdul-rashid-3036172.html

Just as a reminder, here's a brief preview of what is surgical strikes like.
The weapon is not just being fired from a Pakistani bunker, rather Pakistani soldiers went into Indian side and destroyed the Indian bunker with an ATM.

:lol: Wasn't this guy who threatened Israel with nukes on fake news.

By the he should remember to whom he is talking. India is ten time more powerful than Pakistan. If Pakistan responds with full force , India will respond with ten times that force.

Take it easy. It is targeted at domestic audience. For some people cheap popularity is more important than diplomacy irrespective of the fact that they hold high position. He is a cheap troll and used to give nuclear threat every alternate day to India prior to surgical strike. Now he has stooped giving the threat of N bomb but he threats to give befitting reply. let him be happy. .

Take it easy. It is targeted at domestic audience. For some people cheap popularity is more important than diplomacy irrespective of the fact that they hold high position. He is a cheap troll and used to give nuclear threat every alternate day to India prior to surgical strike. Now he has stooped giving the threat of N bomb but he threats to give befitting reply. let him be happy. .
You know what came to my mind when I read your comment . " Modi" . I am not sure whether you were trying to define Modijee when you made the above comment lol

That explains you have zilch knowledge on this subject....:agree:
Well I have to admit and completely agree with you , I am completely a noob in acting and drama industry. The way you civilian and military establishment has made 1 billion Indian people fool by using tools of deception, lies , Bollywood and tantrum is something which I can never believe to accomplish even in my dreams

Well I have to admit and completely agree with you , I am completely a noob in acting and drama industry. The way you civilian and military establishment has made 1 billion Indian people fool by using tools of deception, lies , Bollywood and tantrum is something which I can never believe to accomplish even in my dreams
If you completely agree with me then not sure why are you hell bent on showing your ignorance here...

:lol: Wasn't this guy who threatened Israel with nukes on fake news.

By the he should remember to whom he is talking. India is ten time more powerful than Pakistan. If Pakistan responds with full force , India will respond with ten times that force.

First make your soldiers powerfull by giving them proper food. These skelton army soldiers wont even last one day in a battle field all thanks to a Roti a day policy :rofl:.

In reality if there is a surgical strike then it will blow over to a full scale war with a possible nuclear conflict. The end will be the end for india as well contrary to your dellusions. You might have built a strong military in your dreams but our military was born with one purpose which is to crush your indian arse upon aggression so give it a try and see the results.

If you completely agree with me then not sure why are you hell bent on showing your ignorance here...
Well Check the link of the website again , its "Pakistan Defense Forum" not "Indian Defense Forum". So as a Pakistani I have the complete right to use this platform to discuss matters related to my country. But as It is noted in the world, Unlike Indians we Pakistani have big hearts that's why we accept and entertain Indian Point of view as well not shut them up like you are trying to do lol

Truly a bad news for India, considering the past covert actions of Pakistan upon India.

Back
Top Bottom