What's new

We were originally Hindus, says Bangladeshi author Sharbari Zohra Ahmed

Passive Hinduism.........ooooops
Sister fucker what about the bengalis in Singh province, you racist inbred.
Passive Hinduism.........ooooops

Before you point the finger of racism and fascism you inbred race. What about the bengalis in your Sindh province isn't Pakistan suppose to be for Muslims? Or is Pakistan just masquerading as Muslim state and practicing inbreeding strictly and a kaffir state. As its not allowing bengalis of Sindh to access medical, education e.t.c

Sister fucker what about the bengalis in Singh province, you racist inbred.

Before you point the finger of racism and fascism you inbred race. What about the bengalis in your Sindh province isn't Pakistan suppose to be for Muslims? Or is Pakistan just masquerading as Muslim state and practicing inbreeding strictly and a kaffir state. As its not allowing bengalis of Sindh to access medical, education e.t.c
Scary Bengali

What about the bengalis in your Sindh province isn't Pakistan suppose to be for Muslims?

They are Pakistanis first. Bengalis later.

I see you have a weird obsession with the pure race. No wonder you got your rhines crossed when i asked you about foundation of Bangladesh as manuscripted by Mukti Bahani, a branch of RSS Nazis.

Spain, Italy, Japan and England all states built on ethnicity, history and shared identity. Neither are FACIST. you kaffir prick what's the matter you got feed up of shagging your sister? So you take breaks on this forum.

Relax man no need to stab anyone on the London bridge

Was that your inbred pak cousin, did he forget how to spontaneously (self-proclaimed) jihadi combust? Is that why he resorted to stabbing. Poor him he must be confused.

You paks, take the piss of us bengalis to have mixed blood (admixture) linages. When racism is against Islam, you inbreed to the point you have deformaties it may be legal but highly frowned upon in Islam.
My mum told me Muslim should only marry their first cousin as last resort, but for Pakistanis its number 1 choice, its top priority.

Last edited:
Was that your inbred pak cousin, did he forget how to spontaneously (self-proclaimed) jihadi combust? Is that he resorted to stabbing. Poor him he must be confused.

You paks, take the piss of us bengalis to have mixed blood (admixture) linages. When racism is against Islam, you inbreed to the point you have deformaties it may be legal but highly frowned upon in Islam.
My mum told me Muslim should only marry their first cousin as last resort, but for Pakistanis its number 1 choice, its top priority.

So what is the basis for the country of Bangladesh to exist?

How does Bangladeshi constitution defines the country and her populace? What is the claim to your fame when you sit at the table of Nation states

So what is the basis for the country of Bangladesh to exist?

How does Bangladeshi constitution defines the country and her populace? What is the claim to your fame when you sit at the table of Nation states
They are Pakistanis first. Bengalis later.

I see you have a weird obsession with the pure race. No wonder you got your rhines crossed when i asked you about foundation of Bangladesh as manuscripted by Mukti Bahani, a branch of RSS Nazis.

The bengalis in sindh are muslims, and where there before Bangladesh was created so technically they are Pakistanis. So what your constitution about.

East bengal tried to form or be part of something thats beyond cultural and ethnicity. As your leaders are too inbred and genetically deformed in brain it could not happen.

The bengalis in sindh are muslims, and where there before Bangladesh was created so technically they are Pakistanis. So what your constitution about.

East bengal tried to form or be part of something thats beyond cultural and ethnicity. As your leaders are too inbred and genetically deformed in brain it could not happen.

You fail to answer simple questions and further drown yourself in contradiction

Tell me why i should be merciful to you?

You fail to answer simple questions and further drown yourself in contradiction

Tell me why i should be merciful to you?

Answer the below:
The bengalis in sindh are muslims, and where there before Bangladesh was created so technically they are Pakistanis. So what your constitution about?

Japan is a nation of Japanese, doesn't make them facists.

Answer the below:
The bengalis in sindh are muslims, and where there before Bangladesh was created so technically they are Pakistanis. So what your constitution about?

Japan is a nation of Japanese, doesn't make them facists.

Read history of Japan to know what they did when it got out of hand there.

Pakistani Bengalis do not face racism in Pakistan. They do in Bangladesh still.

and you have not defined Bangladesh to me as a country? what is your creation myth or political dogma?

Read history of Japan to know what they did when it got out of hand there.

Pakistani Bengalis do not face racism in Pakistan. They do in Bangladesh still.

and you have not defined Bangladesh to me as a country? what is your creation myth or political dogma?

That was 1930 you inbred, where countries of certain power was mocked for not having a colony or some kind of empire. The days of empire are long gone you stupid inbred, its not 1930's anywhere.
They don't face racism? Is lying another part of your genetic deformity? As sindh province has blocked them from becoming citizens.
As other members have said and it is well known they do not get full access to medical care, education or employment and effectively live as second class citizens e.t.c.

So what do you want do you want Bangladesh to be a subject of Pakistan so your inbred leaders with brain deformaties treat it like a slave colony.
Was that written in the 'Pakistani Quran' along with the top priority of fucking your own sister being top notch priority?

That was 1930 you inbred, where countries of certain power was mocked for not having a colony or some kind of empire. The days of empire are long gone you stupid inbred, its not 1930's anywhere.
They don't face racism? Is lying another part of your genetic deformity? As sindh province has blocked them from becoming citizens.
As other members have said and it is well known they do not get full access to medical care, education or employment and effectively live as second class citizens e.t.c.

So what do you want do you want Bangladesh to be a subject of Pakistan so your inbred leaders with brain deformaties treat it like a slave colony.
Was that written in the 'Pakistani Quran' along with the top priority of fucking your own sister being top notch priority?

So there is no legal basis for Bangladesh to exist as a country as it fails to define itself as a nation state.

Is it just a military junta occupying real estate on a strategic trade route of the region?

Like Israel it is a bastard child of the west

So there is no legal basis for Bangladesh to exist as a country as it fails to define itself as a nation state.

Is it just a military junta occupying real estate on a strategic trade route of the region?

Like Israel it is a bastard child of the west

Why changing the subject, is your constitution written on toilet paper your sisters maxi pads? As Pakistan sold jf-17 to mymanmar? Your Pakistani minister has met and has the Israeli ambassador as a contact in an official capacity.

I am done talking to member that has username consisting of troll.

Why changing the subject, is your constitution written on toilet paper your sisters maxi pads? As Pakistan sold jf-17 to mymanmar? Your Pakistani minister has met and has the Israeli ambassador as a contact in an official capacity.

Bangladesh came about in 1971 as RSS Nazis formed Mukti Bahani and attacked East Pakistan amidst political unrest in the country following hung elections.

Pakistani politician turned rebel Sheikh Mujib became Founder of Bangladesh literally meaning a country for Bengalis. Soon afterwards military junta killed Mujib along with most of his family with one of his daughters studying in Germany escaped with her life. She would later rule Bangladesh with an Iron fist as Mother Of Humanity.

The country's existing constitution was drawn in India as India refused to annex Bangladesh opting out at the prospect of adding sizeable muslim population.

Bangladesh is a semi sovereign country with internal problems arising from a turbulent past and a very uncertain future.

Back
Top Bottom