What's new

We were originally Hindus, says Bangladeshi author Sharbari Zohra Ahmed

I know many people hate those gods who preaches morality and values. They liked the god who advise how to share looted Mal and how to share looted women and how to rape them and subsequently auction them . So it is a choice and I respect those choices.

Wasn’t the hindu god Krishna a pervert who used to watch woman naked secretly and married more than 16000 times? Isn’t it also taught rape and incest within family of God? Isn’t Hinduism reduced status of woman to far below that of a human being and sub class of man?

What is the foundation ideology of Bangladesh?

Jay ram ji ki saheb ji.

Wasn’t the hindu god Krishna a pervert who used to watch woman naked secretly and married more than 16000 times? Isn’t it also taught rape and incest within family of God? Isn’t Hinduism reduced status of woman to far below that of a human being and sub class of man?

No there is nothing like that in our scriptures. You might have substitute some other god by Krishna.

Isn’t Hinduism reduced status of woman to far below that of a human being and sub class of man?

Hinduism respects women more than any other religions. This is the reason we have more female dairies than men dairies. When take the name of our god , we first take the name of his wife such as sita ram. In our religion and culture, women are not the gods to be sold and rape like uncivilized desert religion.

I know many people hate those gods who preaches morality and values. They liked the god who advise how to share looted Mal and how to share looted women and how to rape them and subsequently auction them . So it is a choice and I respect those choices.

We just found Hinduism beneath us and unworthy of our worship

We just found Hinduism beneath us and unworthy of our worship

That's fine. It is choice of individuals but don't try to show Hinduism inferior or abuse it because there fingers will point towards you.

Allah ka ahsaan. Aap sunayen aaj kitne illegal aliens concentration camp me register hue bharat me?

Pata nahi saheb aap kya kahe rahe hai? I was detected with sever heart problem in medical check up in October with heart functioning 20% only. So it was a critical time. With the grace of god and good wishes of friends like you, I am recovering very well with Ayurvedic medicine. Heart functioning has now improved to 40 pc. Vaidya says that it will become normal 55 pc in two more months. Doctor had asked to do angiography as early as possible but I trusted Ayurveda and got the result. Now life is getting back on track. So don't know much about what is happening in country and world. I know as much as you know.

Now I have to do a bhandara (food to everybody) in a temple in jungle where I often go to do darshan. I have Swear that if I will recover from this problem, I will do bhandara. I hope that every thing will be fine with the grace of almighty.

Pata nahi saheb aap kya kahe rahe hai? I was detected with sever heart problem in medical check up in October with heart functioning 20% only. So it was a critical time. With the grace of god and good wishes of friends like you, I am recovering very well with Ayurvedic medicine. Heart functioning has now improved to 40 pc. Vaidya says that it will become normal 55 pc in two more months. Doctor had asked to do angiography as early as possible but I trusted Ayurveda and got the result. Now life is getting back on track. So don't know much about what is happening in country and world.

Now I have to do a bhandara (food to everybody) in a temple in jungle where I often go to do darshan. I have Swear that if I will recover from this problem, I will do bhandara. I hope that every thing will be fine with the grace of almighty.

Allah apko shifa de. Ameen.

By your rational the same could be used for England I. E for the English. Nazi Germany was a far right facistis regime that vitiimised minorities.
Spain - Spanish, italy - Italian. Those who had self determination formed states along cultural and ethic identities and built up from there on.
Only countries that were colonalised and were subjugated into slavery lost their identities and cultural boundaries formed state borders through arbitrary lines. Which has caused cohesion problems in many countries.
At least bengalis stayed in touch with their root and reestablished their self determination.

WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT EMERGENCE OR CREATION OF A OF A FACIST REGIME BENGALI REGIME THAT INCINRATES MINORITIES

Last edited:
By your rational the same could be used for England I. E for the English. Nazi Germany was a far right facistis regime that vitiimised minorities.
WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT EMERGENCE OR CREATION OF A OF A FACIST REGIME BENGALI REGIME THAT INCINRATES MINORITIES

But Rohingyas and Biharis do live in Bangladesh as Gypsies and Jews lived in Nazi Germany.

Forced sterilization, concentration camps and onslaught of daily propaganda equating crime to traits of 'these' people.

But Rohingyas and Biharis do live in Bangladesh as Gypsies and Jews lived in Nazi Germany.

Forced sterilization, concentration camps and onslaught of daily propaganda equating crime to traits of 'these' people.
Spain - Spanish, italy - Italian. Those who had self determination formed states along cultural and ethic identities and built up from there on.
Only countries that were colonalised and were subjugated into slavery lost their identities and cultural boundaries formed state borders through arbitrary lines. Which has caused cohesion problems in many countries.
At least bengalis stayed in touch with their root and reestablished their self determination.

Rohingya are refugees, in a stable region you expect Bangladesh to accept any group of people that have expelled for illegimate reason. That will open the flood gates with a poor country that has to worry about its own people first. Bangladesh is pressuring mymmar to accept their citizens back.

Biharis are people for first refused Bangladeshi citizen ship and claimed Pakistani citizen ship which pak gov promised but never acted on. Your Pakistani country is far more racist then Bangladeshi all that inbreeding kept your bloodline pure.
As you know Bangladesh have many different linages and admixtures. You inbred genetically deformed Troll.

Rohingya are refugees, in a stable region you expect Bangladesh to accept any group of people that have expelled for illegimate reason. That will open the flood gates with a poor country that has to worry about its own people first. Bangladesh is pressuring mymmar to accept their citizens back.

Biharis are people for first refused Bangladeshi citizen ship and claimed Pakistani citizen ship which pak gov promised but never acted on. Your Pakistani country is far more racist then Bangladeshi all that inbreeding kept your bloodline pure.
As you know Bangladesh have many different linages and admixtures. You inbred genetically deformed Troll.

I don't need lectures on how Hilsa and Trout swim in perfect harmony.

What is the basis of your country other than being a Bangali?

I don't need lectures on how Hilsa and Trout swim in perfect harmony.

What is the basis of your country other than being a Bangali?
Passive Hinduism.........ooooops

Back
Top Bottom