What's new

We surprised you....what next?

Ya ya and his name is Gul Khan we painted him black and present to media as Abinandon.

hqdefault.jpg

Talking about the su 30 bud.

Also, do you want to see Pakistanis dead bodies and pows.. India got tonnea to show.

I told you before now telling you once more don't drink too much Gau Muttar it effects your brain.

Man, you are from Pakistan. Just saying that is an insult.

I am good Iqbal.

40 years ago? Getting your *** kicked in a modern conventional fight must be tough for you, forcing you to go back in time.

True that. Did you remember the post about PAF is awake and IAF went inside Pakistan. Modern times are fun.

No iqbal..

But.. that video is so great!. Guys takes down an F16 with an ancient Bison and PAF had to give him tea. Guy is an ACE!!!

Ancient? It had modern avionics and the ability to fire BVR, something which gave the USAF problem at Cope. Indian posters the world over talked about it with wonder, now you trash it, pathetic.
Oh the correct numbers are letters are JF-17...

True that. Did you remember the post about PAF is awake and IAF went inside Pakistan. Modern times are fun.

Yes that was funny because you hit nothing and by the morning in broad daylight you had lost a Mig and helicopter.
You have no shame lol.

Last edited:
Come on Iqbal.. dont be a moron.

Indians are not known to have brian or use them. You are not adding anything new to what is known about your kind - but consider this.

300 killed
  • You see 0 image, you believe 300 killed in Indian strike.
  • Pakistan showed you trees destroyed and buildings still standing, you still believe 300 got killed.
Su-30 not downed
  • Pakistan has shown two pilot ejecting from one plane, you still think SU-30 is not shot down.
  • There is an image of Su-30 burning which you can google - and you still think Su-30 is not downed.
F-16 downed
  • You see 0 image, you believe F-16 is down.
  • Pakistan has shown you 4 missiles of Abinandan's aircraft, all intact and unfired and you still believe he shot F-16 down, using some voice command perhaps.
You see you are called Indian for a reason - and that reason isin't pretty but you are acting as an Indian that is why you are called one. And we know you won't learn and you cannot show sense so we have no expectations either. And why should we expect you to show senses anyway, aren't we happy that our enemy state is made up of people like you?

Interesting question unfortunately due to that indian troll people forget to notice it.May i ???450+ is quite large no so need bigger drama to stage best option is train accident.
a)preferably remote or better army controlled area/cantonment so can do preparation secretly later lean or pressurize investigation easily
b)Those were posted in kashmir there are many such location.Preferably destroying some old bridge less doubts easy to understand as it can happen any time any where and due to current situation in that part can control media exposure too on the name of national security
c)drop must be deep so can easily justify burned/damage corpses
d)IF explosive materials is allowed in solder transportation trains better but i dont think its allowed also it can also attract heavy criticism later so better option deep drop
For sure you know better than me how can India hides the death of 450 +

No iqbal..

But.. that video is so great!. Guys takes down an F16 with an ancient Bison and PAF had to give him tea. Guy is an ACE!!!
And i suppose its also an indian tradition to groud the Aces rather than to award em with some kind o apreciation or medals ??????????

Back
Top Bottom