What's new

'We stand with you,' Pakistani president tells China amid COVID-19

Pakistan will always support China. PMIK even skipped the summit in Malaysia as Turkey was raising the uyghurs issue.
Pakistan skipped that due to Saudi blackmailing.

@Topic, I wish pakistan could help more but unfortunately it's poor country. But as president said, "with whatever we have".

Pakistan will always support China. PMIK even skipped the summit in Malaysia as Turkey was raising the uyghurs issue.
Why are you politicizing the subject? Many countries that were sensitive to the Uighur issue provided medical assistance to China. This is an epidemic and we all have responsibilities.

Why are you polit. This is an epidemic and we all have responsibilities.

I am not politicizing anything. All I was saying was that Pakistan will always support China. If Pakistan has to choose between US vs China, Türkiye vs China, Saudia Arabia vs China, Iran vs China, Russia vs China, UK vs China etc. one can be assured that Pakistan will always pick China over the other. Pakistan relationship with China is strategic in nature and it is very deep. The relationships with other countries is important but not at the same level as that we have with China.

Pakistan skipped that due to Saudi blackmailing.

@Topic, I wish pakistan could help more but unfortunately it's poor country. But as president said, "with whatever we have".

There was no official reason given but the main issue was that the summit had Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang issue on the agenda which we did not want to be part of.

Maybe convert all the loans of 50 b usd to grants to exhibit genuine thanks. Words are good but actions speak louder.
Is this what India does for friends? or does India have any friends at all? All long term friendship should be sustainable and on equal footings, before China was very poor and Pakistan was relatively much richer than China, they helped us in many fields, we also reciprocated within our ability, at this moment China became wealthier than Pakistan, we try to help to build up Pakistan, we always want friends to develop with us, cause we always know the more we can help our friends become stronger, the more help they may offer us when we are in need.

Turkey is currently deliver emergency medical aid to many countries. The countries that are now prominent in these aid packages are Iran, Italy, Iraq, Georgia and Bulgaria.

Turkey was showed its solidarity to China through TIKA, since the early days of outbreaks. Within the scope of this assistance, the required number of Biohazard overalls, medical protective filtered masks, protective gowns and medical glasses were provided.

These should not be a propaganda material. For the last 10 days, dozens title has been opened about which countries China has helped. This is embarrassing form of behavior. This virus has become a pandemic because of China and has now turned into a propaganda tool here.

While countries are fulfilling their responsibilities towards the world, our responsibility should be to give the image of more solidarity. Therefore, I cannot say that I am disturbed by these efforts. But I was very surprised that the situation was politicized even through such a disease phenomenon.

Turkey is currently deliver emergency medical aid to many countries. The countries that are now prominent in these aid packages are Iran, Italy, Iraq, Georgia and Bulgaria.

Turkey was showed its solidarity to China through TIKA, since the early days of outbreaks. Within the scope of this assistance, the required number of Biohazard overalls, medical protective filtered masks, protective gowns and medical glasses were provided.

These should not be a propaganda material. For the last 10 days, dozens title has been opened about which countries China has helped. This is embarrassing form of behavior. This virus has become a pandemic because of China and has now turned into a propaganda tool here.

While countries are fulfilling their responsibilities towards the world, our responsibility should be to give the image of more solidarity. Therefore, I cannot say that I am disturbed by these efforts. But I was very surprised that the situation was politicized even through such a disease phenomenon.
Posting how we help countries in need is not to politicize the crisis, it's a sign of solidarity, you can post Turkey's help to other countries too, no one wll accuse you of politicize the help, we acutally like to know about it.

No one is China's boss, China is no one's boss.

Is this what India does for friends? or does India have any friends at all? All long term friendship should be sustainable and on equal footings, before China was very poor and Pakistan was relatively much richer than China, they helped us in many fields, we also reciprocated within our ability, at this moment China became wealthier than Pakistan, we try to help to build up Pakistan, we always want friends to develop with us, cause we always know the more we can help our friends become stronger, the more help they may offer us when we are in need.
If China wants to kill us, give us financial aid. US have been providing aid to Pakistan due to which we never learn to stand on our feet. Our exports didn't grow in last ten years.
Best thing China can do (and already doing) is to invest in Pakistan.

If China wants to kill us, give us financial aid. US have been providing aid to Pakistan due to which we never learn to stand on our feet. Our exports didn't grow in last ten years.
Best thing China can do (and already doing) is to invest in Pakistan.
US wanted Pakistan to fight for it, what really slowed Pakistan down is US backed Afghan war, in a war torn region, development can be only a dream.

Back
Top Bottom