What's new

" We Made It " - Voyager 1 leaves Solar sytem

Stop putting words in my mouth. Where did I said Soviet did not contribution to our early space program? If you can't find that statement, shut up!

LOL You are such a joke. Without his V2 Rocket technology sample, there wouldn't be such a rapid development in Space Program or Missile Program. He already provided the blueprint. It is easy to build something if you have the blueprint to modify and reverse engineer by the contemporary engineers of his time.

First of all, Robert Goddard's contribution to liquid fuel rocket paved the way for Modern Rocket but it is very raw and needs refinement from von Braun's rocket work. Secondly I never deny his contribution but to say he's playing a leading figurere role in the US's space race and rocket technology is off the book, my friend. Lastly my friend, watch the video.
No, the joke is on YOU.

You really do not understand the correct context of von Braun's contribution to the US space program. His work, when he surrendered to the US back in WW II, was in ballistic missile and the US appropriately placed him with the US Army missile program.

As for the 'blueprint' for the V2, von Braun and his crew stashed over 14 TONS of technical data readied to be handed over to the US.

von Braun
1945 May 27 - . LV Family: V-2. Launch Vehicle: V-2.

American recover 14 tonnes of V-2 documentation - . Nation: Germany. Related Persons: von Braun. Summary: The German rocket team provides directions to the Americans to the mine in the Harz Mountains where they have hidden the technical documentation taken from Peenemuende..
So there is no single 'blueprint' of the thing. Your usage of the word indicate a shallow understanding of the subject and associated history. Everything he knew about the technical aspects of rocketry he gave to the US while in that US ballistic missile program. Objective analyses of his contributions correctly placed where those contributions were -- leadership and administrative skills. No long technical. He is famous because he gave the US space program the necessary charismatic leadership and he was supported by an army of American engineers who where just as technically adept as he was in rocketry. Not because von Braun held back some secrets of rocketry waiting just for the right day to reveal them to make himself even more famous.

Sucks to be you...:lol:

No, the joke is on YOU.

You really do not understand the correct context of von Braun's contribution to the US space program. His work, when he surrendered to the US back in WW II, was in ballistic missile and the US appropriately placed him with the US Army missile program.

As for the 'blueprint' for the V2, von Braun and his crew stashed over 14 TONS of technical data readied to be handed over to the US.

von Braun

So there is no single 'blueprint' of the thing. Your usage of the word indicate a shallow understanding of the subject and associated history. Everything he knew about the technical aspects of rocketry he gave to the US while in that US ballistic missile program. Objective analyses of his contributions correctly placed where those contributions were -- leadership and administrative skills. No long technical. He is famous because he gave the US space program the necessary charismatic leadership and he was supported by an army of American engineers who where just as technically adept as he was in rocketry. Not because von Braun held back some secrets of rocketry waiting just for the right day to reveal them to make himself even more famous.

Sucks to be you...:lol:
LOL You are continue to be a joke.

von Braun and his team of engineers provided the V-2 blueprint and all subsequent rocket design (yes including the American born engineer contribution) are based on the V-2 technology. In other words, the V-2 the building block that creates the Space Program for both the USA and Soviet Union.

I did not not mention anything about a single blueprint so can you please stop putting words in my mouth and focus on what I am SAYING AND LISTEN!!! I'm getting ******* tired that I have to repeatedly respond to comment that I did not made.

As for the reason in von Braun's contribution to the successful US space program can attributed to his leadership (he handpicked his team), administrative skill, and INCLUDING of this V-2 and A-10, A-11, A-12 Rocket design that created during his day in German that pave the way for the development of Redstone, Jupiter and Saturn rockets that launched the America space program. The Saturn V rocket design that launched Apollo 11 to the Moon and ended the Space Race with the Soviet was based on von Braun's aggregate series of rocket A-10-A12. Get it?

Now, my statement earlier still stand correct. Without von Braun and his brilliant V2 tech as a blueprint and his leadership, the US would not have beat the Soviet in the Space Race, especially if the Soviet captured him and von Braun and Sergei Korolev join force together. Can you imagine if Sergei Korolev and von Braun collaborated? Holy ****! LOL What a joker!

LOL You are continue to be a joke.

von Braun and his team of engineers provided the V-2 blueprint and all subsequent rocket design (yes including the American born engineer contribution) are based on the V-2 technology. In other words, the V-2 the building block that creates the Space Program for both the USA and Soviet Union.

I did not not mention anything about a single blueprint so can you please stop putting words in my mouth and focus on what I am SAYING AND LISTEN!!! I'm getting ******* tired that I have to repeatedly respond to comment that I did not made.

As for the reason in von Braun's contribution to the successful US space program can attributed to his leadership (he handpicked his team), administrative skill, and INCLUDING of this V-2 and A-10, A-11, A-12 Rocket design that created during his day in German that pave the way for the development of Redstone, Jupiter and Saturn rockets that launched the America space program. The Saturn V rocket design that launched Apollo 11 to the Moon and ended the Space Race with the Soviet was based on von Braun's aggregate series of rocket A-10-A12. Get it?

Now, my statement earlier still stand correct. Without von Braun and his brilliant V2 tech as a blueprint and his leadership, the US would not have beat the Soviet in the Space Race, especially if the Soviet captured him and von Braun and Sergei Korolev join force together. Can you imagine if Sergei Korolev and von Braun collaborated? Holy ****! LOL What a joker!
The gist of yours, and many others, who wish to downplay American intellectual contribution to the US space program have always centered around the technical aspects of von Braun's contribution. Unlike you and them, am not trying to take that away from von Braun and his team the way you and your pals have been trying to do for Americans who were engaged with von Braun.

Yes, the V2, von Braun, and his people gave the US a much needed boost IN THE FIELD OF ROCKETRY. But those technical contributions ended with the US Army's ballistic missile program. Did not continued to NASA as you have been feebly trying to mythologize von Braun. You mention his leadership skills because only NOW you learned of his true contributions AT NASA. :lol:

The US space program would have been successful without von Braun because everything he knew of rocketry -- all 14 tons of it -- have already been assimilated by the Americans over at NASA. May be NASA's rise would not be as rapid or as spectacular since it would be without his charisma and managerial skills, but it would have been successful nevertheless. The American people at that time were not stupid like you and your pals have been trying to racially paint them. Would the Soviets made it to the Moon before the US? Whoever answers, his answer will reveal more of his preconceived notion than of credible evidences and logical reasoning can say. In other words -- PURE BASELESS SPECULATION.

Take your racial nit-picking over to the Chinese playground where it is nothing but a mutual admiration society and you will feel right at home there with your racist/racial worldview.

Stop putting words in my mouth. Where did I said Soviet did not contribution to our early space program? If you can't find that statement, shut up!

Dude you forgot this post discusses about American Voyager 1
Not some random Chinese invented Firecrackers years ago

Stay on the damn topic or leave is it to hard to Understand
We indians have also made certain Contributions to Rocketry but you are not seeing Indian members claiming it here
Please Stay on the topic this is a big Achievement for mankind

Like I told you, he is considered an immigrant who became a naturalized American. He had no choice but to join America, for his family and own safety. Here is a tidbit on his experience living and working in America.

Like I told you, that makes him an American. Lol, you are really going out of your way with this. His family is American as apple pie, and that's all there is to it.

Dude you forgot this post discusses about American Voyager 1
Not some random Chinese invented Firecrackers years ago

Stay on the damn topic or leave is it to hard to Understand
We indians have also made certain Contributions to Rocketry but you are not seeing Indian members claiming it here
Please Stay on the topic this is a big Achievement for mankind
They just successfully righted that wrecked cruise ship over in Italy. I wonder if the Chinese crew here will seek out any Chinese factor involved and claimed credit for China.

It is funny, their 'logic'. If something successful happened, they will not hesitate to inject China and anything Chinese into it and at least claim parallel credit. But if something went wrong, like how Chinese weapons and tactics failed spectacularly in Desert Storm, they will be quick to blame others.

They just successfully righted that wrecked cruise ship over in Italy. I wonder if the Chinese crew here will seek out any Chinese factor involved and claimed credit for China.

It is funny, their 'logic'. If something successful happened, they will not hesitate to inject China and anything Chinese into it and at least claim parallel credit. But if something went wrong, like how Chinese weapons and tactics failed spectacularly in Desert Storm, they will be quick to blame others.

you idiot
They Italians used paper to take notes
paper is a Chinese Invention
& Peru is in South America So it was equally a Chinese Achievement as it was an Italian one

Am I the only one who thinks this is really bad news ?

FFS, we're like small children shouting our location in a dark forest..:hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one who thinks this is really bad news ?
FFS, we're like small children shouting our location in a dark forest..:hitwall:

Earliest radio broadcasts are now 70 light years away, much much farther then Voyager and advanced civilizations could probably pinpoint our location just by studying those waves.
So, in contrast, this is pretty harmless.

Earliest radio broadcasts are now 70 light years away, much much farther then Voyager and advanced civilizations could probably pinpoint our location just by studying those waves.
So, in contrast, this is pretty harmless.

Yeah, I know, but still..they might have a harder time pinpointing our exact location based on radio waves (or detecting the waves in the first place). On the other hand, we have a freking physical map mounted on a probe whose shouting our location away to anyone and everyone.

Chances for encounter might be slim, but this isn't the thing you would want to take a gamble on...:undecided:

Yeah, I know, but still..they might have a harder time pinpointing our exact location based on radio waves (or detecting the waves in the first place). On the other hand, we have a freking physical map mounted on a probe whose shouting our location away to anyone and everyone.

Chances for encounter might be slim, but this isn't the thing you would want to take a gamble on...:undecided:

My layman's opinion is that there's greater chance someone stumbles on those radio waves in the radius of 70 light years, then fly to the edge of our solar system, find and pick up the probe. Anyhow, both is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom